It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Threatens "Sacred War" On South

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Hasn't there been a hold on the US Food Aid
they were going to send to N Korea? I suppose
that won't get there for sure now. Sad the people
have to suffer while others play games.

Well the decision has not been made yet. It's supposed to be coming in the next few days if it's not delayed again.

Even if it were accepted right this minute, it would take about 2 months MINIMUM before food reaches the NKoreans.

The delay/withdraw of food aid from NKorea is because NKorea has been diverting the food to their war stockpile and feeding their soldiers while letting the average citizen die of starvation.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The North is delusional and dangerous. I put a link to their state news agency below. You can read the latest propaganda from them direct.

www.kcna.co.jp...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Well be sure to seperate the fact from fiction...

Shin Sang-ok, a South Korean filmmaker, was kidnapped by Kim Jong Il, sent to prison, and eventually forced to make a film called Pulgasari that was basically a communist propaganda version of Godzilla. After Shin and his wife managed to escape North Korea while location scouting in Austria, Kim Jong Il shelved Pulgasari and all of Shin’s other work. Kim Jong Il has since given specific instruction to his Ministry of Culture and his communist filmmakers: “Make more cartoons.”
Top 10 Crazy Facts About Kim Jong Il

True or False?

In 1994, it was reported by Pyongyang media outlets that Kim Jong Il shot 38 under par on a regulation 18-hole golf course – including 5 holes in one! That score is 25 shots better than the best round in history, and is made even more amazing by the fact that it was his first time playing the sport. It’s said Kim Jong Il would routinely sink 3 or 4 holes in one per round of golf, and – lucky for the PGA – he has since given it up.

You cant make this stuff up....

According to a book written by one of Kim Jong Il’s ex-staff members, he was once injured by falling off his horse when it slipped on loose rocks. He was afraid of becoming addicted to the painkillers that his doctors prescribed him, so he had members of his administrative staff injected daily with the same dosages he had to take. He did this so he wouldn’t be the only one hooked on the drug.

listverse.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

According to a book written by one of Kim Jong Il’s ex-staff members, he was once injured by falling off his horse when it slipped on loose rocks. He was afraid of becoming addicted to the painkillers that his doctors prescribed him, so he had members of his administrative staff injected daily with the same dosages he had to take. He did this so he wouldn’t be the only one hooked on the drug.

Epic. Didn't know this one.

The guy is as nuts as Stalin or Hitler were.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

yes he is...and thanks we could use the laugh. Its one of the reasons that I always pop an
eye when I see stuff about North Korea.
As they say, you just cant make this stuff up.

Want more?

en.wikipedia.org...

And here is the golf bit, who knows...it looks real!
www.worldtribune.com...

edit on 28-6-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Here, just for the fun of it, and they call us nutters!?

www.armywtfmoments.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by meathed

Definitely not the first time.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the current threats....

North Korea said that it is looking to engage in a dialogue on nuclear arm control, as the country took over the presidency of the 65-nation United Nations Conference on Disarmament on Tuesday.

North Korea has been at odds with the U.N. and Western powers over its disputed nuclear program for the past several years. Efforts to hold meaningful talks on its nuclear program have repeated failed.

According to a statement released by the U.N., So Se Pyong, North Korea’s ambassador, is “very much committed to the Conference and during his presidency he welcomed any sort of constructive proposals that strengthened the work and credibility of the body.” www.theepochtimes.com...

I think that this is more western propaganda and it must have something to do with current events.
OPPRESSION , PROPAGANDA and FEAR.
After reading the link i think that this is another westernised smear campain, I dont know why we cant hold meaningful talks with the N/Koreans. I dont like either of the korean governments.
But how can we talk to one oppressive government yet disengage contact with another country that wants contact.
The N/ Koreans are willing to talk about Their nuclear power, so why cant we listen.

In my opinion i dont think N/Korea will ever you their Nuclear arsenal in an attack, but they would use it in a defencive way in a scorched earth policy. I dont agree with N/ Korea and the way they treat their people, but i fully agree with N/Koreas stance on this nuclear debate.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
What does Obama Hussein and Kim Jong iL have in common?

They both need a war to save their country.

And they both are afraid to do it.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Kyodo reporting from Vladivostok says #DPRK calls off Kim Jong Il summit there with Russian Pres. Medvedev due to health concerns.

Hopefully Kim dies soon. The SOB already have his special place in hell reserved for him alone.

Hopefully he gets raped 24/7 by everyone he killed in his life.

If hell exists of course.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
They are threatening a nuclear "holy war" against the South now...

Tensions on the Korean pensinsula were at their most dangerous level since the 1950-53 war today when North Korea threatened to use nuclear weapons in a "holy war" against its neighbour after South Korean tanks, jets and artillery carried out one of the largest live-fire drills in history close to the border.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

They are threatening a nuclear "holy war" against the South now...

Tensions on the Korean pensinsula were at their most dangerous level since the 1950-53 war today when North Korea threatened to use nuclear weapons in a "holy war" against its neighbour after South Korean tanks, jets and artillery carried out one of the largest live-fire drills in history close to the border.

www.guardian.co.uk...

The date on that article is

Thursday 23 December 2010 13.36 GMT

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by XVendettaX
WW3 here we come

I'm curious why you think the world is going to go to war over Korea. It didn't happen before, it didn't happen during Vietnam.

I don't see any basis for this argument.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

And they will PAY for their sin with flesh for sending such hateful messages to other EA inhabitants as if they created this ALL. I feel for the poor people of NK & SK but their leaders, smh. Thank GOD there are REAL GUARDIANS not bonded by the political bull preventing these rullers TAGGS from being pulled.

BE well and GOD BLESS those in potential harms way.

SO they gun for the temporary displacement of souls in flesh why others wait for their eternal taggs to way them properly.

PEACE

edit on 6/29/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
These Nations ought to shut up and put their money were there mouth is!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Is that right?

I guess that just goes to show that North Korea threatens war on a regular basis then.

Ok, here ya go, the one from yesterday.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

PEACE

Is that thumbs down towards North Korea?
I hope so...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
NK will not attack till US bankrupt (2-3 years), or something more prominent happens ...

they are hungry and morale are low .. so you can expect unexpeted. but i seriously doubt it

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

why don't we just let them fight it out already damn. Tell every other country to stay out of it including china and watch who wins. I think south korea would shut it big dumb mouth it they knew china or Russia wasn't going to help them.

The Irony is strong with this one...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

PEACE

Is that thumbs down towards North Korea?
I hope so...

Yes my friend.
to the ignorance

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Holy crap this is like the 30th warning this year?

They must be threatening a Super Secret Probabation Sacred War!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join