It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies... Where are the hot avatars?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

If you look hard enough there are some pretty cool ones among our graphic designers

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I don't even know how to put one up in the first place so ....... if you can teach me , no worries mate
lol

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by gncnew

If you look hard enough there are some pretty cool ones among our graphic designers

I feel like thats a challenge moreso than the OP

might have to immerse myself in some layers tomorrow ♥

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

There's a couple of threads in the archives of some of the best avatars I've seen on ATS....among them are our graphic designers of ATS requesting they design some of the members. Wish I had time to pop them up.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I want to see avatars of people who have blue eyes, red noses, blue ears and riding green tri-cycles in the Summer breeze, while blowing kisses in my direction.........

Am I allowed to say this?

No, I didn't think so............................

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Forevever

There's a couple of threads in the archives of some of the best avatars I've seen on ATS....among them are our graphic designers of ATS requesting they design some of the members. Wish I had time to pop them up.

no worries, even though I slapped mine together in all of 10 minutes (mostly spent trying to decide what, not how), I won't use someone elses work - my signature took me much longer (still mostly on the what, not the how)

I got skills, just no inspiration

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred
reply to post by Night Star

Mine looks exactly like me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fe219229289.jpg[/atsimg]

LOL!!

I'm sorry if anyone is offended by my enjoyment of that photo. Hillarious.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
So you will give me a star if I have a hot avatar?

Wow, do you even read anything of what these hot avatars are writing or are you just attracted to their pictures? Of all the sites in the world, I would not recommend ATS to look for "hot" avatars.

If you wanted this to be funny, you should have posted this in the appropriate forum Jokes, Puns & Pranks. Then I am sure that someone would have lifted this thread to a higher level.

I don't think that people like to be defined by their avatars. But enough with my rant on your rant. Do I have a hot avatar?

Evilene

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I've got an avatar for u! haha

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Ive seen a few nice looking avatars around here...

I can think of a few but I'm not naming names.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess

reply to post by Night Star

Mine looks exactly like me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fe219229289.jpg[/atsimg]

LOL!!

I'm sorry if anyone is offended by my enjoyment of that photo. Hillarious.

It looks like a man is kicking a pregnant woman in the stomach......so....that is your sense of humor? It is not funny to me....its abuse.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by rumor21

If you wanna look at hot avatars google hot avatars

edit on 28-6-2011 by rumor21 because: (no reason given)

Again, missing the point. Look, this isn't for cheap thrills or because I need to see some hotness - contrary to popular belief, ATS is not the only website around.

It's just there is a serious lack of femininity and hotness here... that's it, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by rumor21

If you wanna look at hot avatars google hot avatars

edit on 28-6-2011 by rumor21 because: (no reason given)

Stop making sense, there's no place for that on ATS.

Thank you! Finally someone gets it.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
If anyone's planning a thread about the way ATS has changed in the last year this thread is a great citation of example.
This isn't a dating site.

It's not? Damn... got it all wrong...

No S*** Sherlock. I didn't tell the girls they needed to post THEMSELVES up on here and give a nice bio. Sexy comes in many forms....

don't be a tool.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

Originally posted by StripedBandit
If anyone's planning a thread about the way ATS has changed in the last year this thread is a great citation of example.
This isn't a dating site.

on the other hand, why can't we talk about random nonsense like this?
why do we have a rant and general chit-chat section if not for this purpose?

some of us are glad to lighten the mood a little bit - there are plenty of threads full of conspiracies and world wide miseries - we can't be serious all the time - or we'll go insane and go shooting at public figures *cough*

you could do what I do - read the OP and if you don't like it - go to another thread
edit on 28-6-2011 by Forevever because: I felt naked without an edit line

Hell, now you went and made me break my own rule. I just gave you a star and all you got going is something from a Shakespeare play as an avatar (yes, quite a stretch for the reference).

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
just for you op here is 1 hot chick

+1 for humor... saw it coming, but funny none the less.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
reply to post by gncnew

Coz girls dont like pervs! lol, I have a picture with my stonking cock out if you want me to send it to you out of charity? For some reason girls never get back to me even after I've sent them this freebie?!?!

Women ey.....

(joking bte :lol

What the hell was that dude? Seriously, we're being slightly off color and having a bit of fun.... you're like the elephant that just showed up for the party crashing into everything...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryseeker
I thought ATS was a site to discuss things going on in the world. Not a site were nasty people search through ATS profiles playing with themselves. Personally I don't have a photo up simply because this is a conspiracy website and that would be dumb. I heard Plenty of Fish is a nice play to look at photos and play with yourself

Hurry, your stupid is showing!

Seriously, who the hell said anything like that? Sounds like you're speaking from experience rather than knowledge.

There are threads on here about some of the most ridiculous crap imagined... BUT THIS THREAD has you up in arms...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
My avatar is hot, but it doesn't look like me.

STAR for you!

I didn't say a word about looking like you, being of you, or even a real person. I said hottness... and you my dear have hotness.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by mysteryseeker

You really think this guy wants these pictures to play with himself wth that weird as #.. Google does the job just fine and doesn't require you to put yourself out there potentially looking like a dbag

Wait, is that a compliment???

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join