It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Concentration Experiment Proposal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'd like to try and organize a mass concentration experiment. This kind of thing has been done on Art Bell/George Noory's radio show "Coast To Coast AM" with surprising results... One of the experiments I belive was bringing rain to an area that'd had a drought for some time....

What I'd like to do is take a photograph of something... I'm not sure what yet... And at a predetermined time, have everyone concentrate on the photograph of whatever it's going to be, and invision it ascending into the air.

I'll have a camera trained on the object the entire time.

What does everyone think? Ideas? Comments? Suggestions?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
so you want a huge group of people to concentrate and levitate the photo?

its plausible.
have you tried The Pendulum Test? ive been able to stop it but i found it easier to stop when i was listening to the brainwave generator 'telekinesis' program.
www.uyta.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It sounds like a good idea. I would be willing to participate, but unfortunatly cannot give any guidance as it is something I have never tried before.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
actually i think that it was meant to concentrate on the object, try to levitate it, and heggy will photograph it levitating. sounds interesting, I also have never managed to levitate anything, Im willing to participate however. From what i understand we will need the dimentions and the location of the object though.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Are you planning to video tape this or just take a picture? Becuase the latter won't convince any people. I'm also willing to participate.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I'd be willing to help if needed sounds interesting! One sugesstion i could make would be to address the target( in this case a photo) with coordinate numbers like we use in remote viewing, this might help people zero in on the right target photo.
Parker
I will U2U the information to you about coordinates

[edit on 12-8-2004 by parker]

[edit on 14-8-2004 by parker]

[edit on 14-8-2004 by parker]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Sounds like something I once read in a Star Wars book. I am certain these sort of things work, I remember some guy doing some similar thing on TV once. Will be glad to help

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
i'll give it a shot. didn't people try this in the 60's. i think they tried to lift the pentagon or the washington monument or something.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Sounds good.

I'll levitate over the object and get an aerial sequence of it ascending towards me.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hey, sorry for not checking this thread sooner. It was pretty dead the first couple days after I posted.

What I had in mind was taking a photograph of some sort of unique object, something that not everyone else has.

At a predetermined time, everyone participating focuses on the object in the photograph and tries to visualize it levitating.

One sugesstion i could make would be to address the target( in this case a photo) with cooridinate numbers like we use in remote viewing, this might help people zero in on the right target photo.
Parker

What do you mean coordnate numbers? I could give the dimensions.... Do you mean lattitude and longitude???

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage

its plausible.
have you tried The Pendulum Test? ive been able to stop it but i found it easier to stop when i was listening to the brainwave generator 'telekinesis' program.
www.uyta.com...

I tried he pendulum test, and i have a question: can the pendulum speed be influenced by another entity excluding ourselves?

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Since not everyone has seen this thread, and not everyone even comes into this forum topic, I'm going to U2U Simon Gray and ask him if he'd be willing to make this a site-wide event, so we'd potentially get the cooperation of everyone on the site.

Any objections?

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Levitating an object is a bit much...
i doubt it would work, maybe something else could be done?

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falkner

its plausible.
www.uyta.com...

I tried he pendulum test, and i have a question: can the pendulum speed be influenced by another entity excluding ourselves?

good question...i really dont know.
i read through the documents on his site and I found that if i was able to really focus...that means no thoughts going through my head, i was able to slow down and stop the pendulum.
what i found odd is that if i use the brainwave generator and use the Telekinisis program, i can stop it in a matter of seconds.
it is odd but like i said i wanted a few other people to try it because im not sure if its some trick on the website.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It'd have to be something that could provide absolute proof, with as little room for "debunking" as possible.

Nothing where you could say "That was done by wind!" or anything.

What do you have in mind?

[edit on 14-8-2004 by TheHeggy]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Is that pendulum test real? If so, im impressed with myself. I managed to halt the pendulum in a matter of seconds by forcing a lack of energy into the very middle of the photograph..

If thats real, it could be a viable tool for this experiment.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Id like to do a mass concentration project...but I would LOVE to direct my energy to someone sick or depressed instead of an object....I think a person is more receptive then an object...but Im game for anything guys..I ve found from experience that these projects work. whether its 2 of us in a room or 10 of us acrss the world. but like I said what ever you make the target I will participate

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Count me in, i got tons of mind power to spare

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   

its plausible.
www.uyta.com...

Wo i got it to stop by saying in the name of Christ i command you to stop

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
didn't you volunteer your cat for the levitation experiment?
I liked that idea - although I could see negative consequences for your cat if we all concentrate too hard - or if we all stop at the same time.

it would be a great picture, though.
what does the Gray say?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join