It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleet of white orbs fly over the London Bridge in broad day light June 24

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
See all of you, who class everything as a hoax, you would probably still call it a hoax if they landed in front of your face. Wether it is a hoax or not. When it is proven there are UFO's in our skies, I want those who are debunking shooting down these O/p's whom are just mearly posting what they find.

To come back to this thread, apologise, if you have a guts to, then put your head between your legs and kiss your own butt. Oh wait you would probably still call it a hoax

Ok have it your way, they are real, now what?
for me, my life goes on just like it did before these "real UFO" flew over London.
sad thing is I will forget all about these "real UFO's" tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

To come back to this thread, apologise, if you have a guts to, then put your head between your legs and kiss your own butt. Oh wait you would probably still call it a hoax

But err...blatent crap CGI is a hoax..?

Anyway yeah all this London stuff is pretty lame!

Daytime videos from ANYWHERE in the UK are far and few, apart from a few on the coast sometimes. So when a bundle crop up from our capital, don't hit mainstream media nor have any witness reports to back them up - you don't even need to see the CGI to know it's a load of bull.
edit on 11-7-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by markymint

They did hit the media, or at least reports of the videos hit the media. My mate told me these had been confirmed as a student project, but I'm yet to find where he got that from.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Yes it was reported on the News when it happened. But oh no we are still told we who believe what we see, are a bunch of liars, by those whom would call everything hoaxes even if it was to hit them squarely in the face. Sad one has to say really.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
Yes it was reported on the News when it happened. But oh no we are still told we who believe what we see, are a bunch of liars, by those whom would call everything hoaxes even if it was to hit them squarely in the face. Sad one has to say really.

The videos were proven to be fake in the original thread. Apart from the overwhelming circumstantial evidence, Gift Of Prophecy provided videos to show that the motion tracking was all over the place, and somebody else (sorry, can't remember who) provided a clip where one of the orbs went in front of a building instead of behind it. Are you saying that we should ignore the evidence and just accept everything as being real, just because you believe it to be so?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join