It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Fleet of white orbs fly over the London Bridge in broad day light June 24

page: 1
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Over the last couple of days, several videos have emerged showing several white glowing orbs flying over London. This is one of the newer ones that was posted by a tourist that was filming the Tower Bridge as several orbs made a fly by.

The original HDV tape of this video has been given to me right out of the camera and has not been tampered with. I will allow this tape to be analysed by a professional to authenticate it as untampered evidence. The woman who filmed the video is willing to take a lie detector test. Her husband will also testify to what they witnessed.


Source:

______beforeitsnews/story/754/361/Fleet_of_white_orbs_fly_over_the_London_Bridge_in_broad_day_light,_June_24,_2011_VIDEO,_UFO_Sighting_News..html

Looks pretty compelling, not sure if any of these recent orb sightings have been debunked or not.


edit on 28-6-2011 by buskey because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
i thought before its news wasn't reliable news?



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by buskey
Looks pretty compelling...


I completely disagree, the video on the link you posted, and the other videos posted over the past few days, rank as some of the worst CG compositing I have seen. If a student brought this to me as part of their multimedia course showreel, I would fail them, its that bad.

On some videos, the 'orbs' move with the camera movement. Who, tourist or regular joe, just stands with their camera pointing at the sky? Come on!



st.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Although they attempt to explain it, it bothers me that the camera was just pointing in one direction, which isn't so bad in itself, except that the "objects" fly out of frame and then proceed to come back into frame. Doesn't seem spontaneous at all, and rather more set up. The "objects" themselves also look strange to me. They don't look like they belong in the picture at all. I am not great with computer generated graphics, so I cannot say for certain that they are fake, just that they look unnatural to me.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by buskey

Over the last couple of days, several videos have emerged showing several white glowing orbs flying over London. This is one of the newer ones that was posted by a tourist that was filming the Tower Bridge as several orbs made a fly by.

The original HDV tape of this video has been given to me right out of the camera and has not been tampered with. I will allow this tape to be analysed by a professional to authenticate it as untampered evidence. The woman who filmed the video is willing to take a lie detector test. Her husband will also testify to what they witnessed.


Source:

______beforeitsnews/story/754/361/Fleet_of_white_orbs_fly_over_the_London_Bridge_in_broad_day_light,_June_24,_2011_VIDEO,_UFO_Sighting_News..html

Looks pretty compelling, not sure if any of these recent orb sightings have been debunked or not.


edit on 28-6-2011 by buskey because: (no reason given)


There is this one
and this one, both fakes



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
So !$@%$ fake. The lights move with the camera pan. So obvious. Also, and this is a slightly finer detail, they seem to move linearly with respect to the camera orientation. If they were moving through the atmosphere, the motion would not appear 100% linear from almost any angle, because of perspective and the change in distance from the camera. These are poor poor CGI.

Please move this thread into the hoax section to make room for actual stories, thanks.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I also found this one:

www.youtube.com...

Lots of people in the street looking up and various people filming on the same day.

What do you reckon?



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy
I also found this one:

www.youtube.com...

Lots of people in the street looking up and various people filming on the same day.

What do you reckon?

Welcome to the party. Unfortunately everybody has gone home. There are some cheese sticks left and a prawn volovant although I wouldn't risk it.
edit on 28-6-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy
I also found this one:

www.youtube.com...

Lots of people in the street looking up and various people filming on the same day.

What do you reckon?


Hmmm.

Were all of the people on the street also in on this "hoax"?

I've seen these white orbs more than once. One time, I even filmed them but the resolution is not as good as these.




posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Blake's 7 had better special effects than this. Oh, maybe Blake's 7 is a true story, I mean, millions of people watched it.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if this was some sort of "viral Marketing" campaign heralding the lead up to the Olympics being hosted in the UK next year.
Why do I say this? Well, some of you may remember the campaign mounted to get the 2012 Olympics - which included weird amorphous blob like things swarming over a future stadium.
This campaign drew a lot of comments saying it alluded to an alien invasion and ZION - due to the way the 2012 logo was constructed.
So, this is either:
a. Real
b. Hoax
c. Viral Marketing (fake)

My radar is hovering between b and c at the moment.

BTW. I'm open on the UFO subject - I haven't come to a definitive conclusion yet.
It is statistically more "probable" that extraterrestrial life exists than not.
However I have not seen any "conclusive" evidence that they do exist - apart from what I have seen with my own eyes back in the 70's when I was a kid.
My mind is open, like a window but with a mesh screen to keep out the detritus.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Don't know if it is fake or not but looks convincing to me.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavannahJane
Don't know if it is fake or not but looks convincing to me.


I have seen something very similar to this, when I was younger - but only involved one object.

However, even though I must state I am not an expert on CGI, this particular video does look artificial......ever so slightly.

I think there are now, at least, four separate videos from the UK with very compelling footage similar to what the OP posted here.

One, in particular, has footage from the Glastonbury music festival where the camera team is interviewing the organiser about a death/suicide of a prominent attendee. Object/s can be clearly seen in the sky to the right of the interview subject - which makes me think this was not an artificially constructed video.

There does indeed seem to be a rash of VERY similar sightings in the UK over the last week.

Needs more investigation.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Freaking hell, that's called RUTHless, Impudent hoaxers. As if the first videos over London weren't enough, now we get more crap? Anyone who has made enough research on UFOs would know in no cases they move like that' so the hoaxers failed big time immitating the movement. Also UFO footage never show any clear pictures, yet here we see them as if there is a UFO spectacle! I've seen real UFO cases but this is hoax crap..

Pls stop posting those effects over London crap... it's the same special effects as from the streets video and is fake I dont know are the makers so dumb to not realize they fail and this is nothing compared to real ufo cases..
edit on 28-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Freaking hell, that's called RUTHless, Impudent hoaxers. As if the first videos over London weren't enough, now we get more crap? Anyone who has made enough research on UFOs would know in no cases they move like that' so the hoaxers failed big time immitating the movement. Also UFO footage never show any clear pictures, yet here we see them as if there is a UFO spectacle! I've seen real UFO cases but this is hoax crap..

Pls stop posting those effects over London crap... it's the same special effects as from the streets video and is fake I dont know are the makers so dumb to not realize they fail and this is nothing compared to real ufo cases..
edit on 28-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)


Unfortunately most hoaxers do not face the type of critical analysis that is found at ATS. In fact they are probably unaware of it and rely on the ignorance of the general population.

What we need is input from those here at ATS that have considerable experience analysing this type of footage. Hopefully some of these will step up to the plate.

Of all the recent footage I have seen recently (UK) it seems that it is fake (opinion not, verifiable fact) apart from the news report from Glastonbury.

I do get frustrated by all the hoax videos - to me it seems they have, and continue to have, a very negative effect on the smaller amount of real videos of this type of phenomena.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I actually saw this story on Yahoo news this morning. Some where saying it could be publicity for the upcoming 2012 Olympics. Not sure about all that, just more opinions, I suppose. It is cool that I saw the story here on ATS first.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
I actually saw this story on Yahoo news this morning. Some where saying it could be publicity for the upcoming 2012 Olympics. Not sure about all that, just more opinions, I suppose. It is cool that I saw the story here on ATS first.


I agree with you on the following link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SavannahJane
 


Convincing? Which part is that, the dull appearance of the metallic object in bright sunlight or the Completely Soundless Mega Newtons range engines?

Airplanes flying in daylight at low altitudes often reflect sunlight in a mirror like fashion and these UFOs although changing angles every few seconds didn't even once. You'd think of a not very visible fuselage? Well painting a plane in matte stealth paint means they don't want to be seen so showboating above London kind of defeats the purpose right?

Our Fighter Aircrafts can accelerate/decelerate fairly quickly in flight but even their regular turbofan engines usually rated at around 200kN can be heard for miles.

Last but not least, these UFOs were all at some point flying at Mach speeds at low altitudes. Sonic boom suppressor technology? Top Gun's tower officer's wet dream



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyTrick
 


Funney but i find 'before it's news' to be closer to the truth than ATS is on most subjects and they have a lot less 'God is comming' and 'ET has landed' stories than here on ATS not that i don't beleive in ET somewhere in the universe if indeed we are physical and not part of a computer simulation.



posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
See all of you, who class everything as a hoax, you would probably still call it a hoax if they landed in front of your face. Wether it is a hoax or not. When it is proven there are UFO's in our skies, I want those who are debunking shooting down these O/p's whom are just mearly posting what they find.

To come back to this thread, apologise, if you have a guts to, then put your head between your legs and kiss your own butt. Oh wait you would probably still call it a hoax




top topics



 
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join