It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you know your social security number?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
haha, lifelock. The CEO has had his identity stolen 13 times and they were fined millions by the ftc for deceptive advertising.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
LOL no.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

how did you know my SS number has 666 in the middle? and at the end 918 and at the beginning 412.... wait what the f*** did i just do? oh and you also knew my name was joe. and my last name is synder, my credit card number is 1234-5019-4019-6719 and my mother's maiden name is synder and my security code on my credit card has 4 numbers - 1234 and my birth certificate is at the website www.fakebirthcertificatewebsitethatiputonatstomakeabigposttowastetimereplyingtosomeguy.net and my passport is at www.passport.fakebirthcertificatewebsitethatiputonatstomakeabigposttowastetimereplyingtosomeguy.net and if you want anything else you can go to www.fakeinfo.fakebirthcertificatewebsitethatiputonatstomakeabigposttowastetimereplyingtosomeguy.net to find it.

holy # that website is real
edit on 2011/28/6 by misterbananas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laguna
It's probably the most important number you'll ever have to memorize, do you know yours?

Why do you want to know if people know their social security numbers? Do you know yours? What about protecting our social security numbers? What are some of the ways we could do that.

Yes...I know mine...have it memorized.

The reason I have asked the above questions is to alert you on how much more information should have been included in your thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join