It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Questionable Mental Stability of Barack Obama.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada
What makes me wonder is his refusal to release medical records.

Yes, because he supposedly "refused" to release his birth certificate and that turned out to be because he was hiding something, right?

Obama's Physical Exam Report

Weight: 179.9 pounds (with shoes and workout attire)
Body Mass Index: 23.7
Resting Heart rate: (seated) 56
Resting blood pressure: (seated) 105/62
Pulse-oximetry: 98% (room air)
Temperature: 97.8 F

Vision: 20/20 both eyes. Mild astigmatism and presbyopia.
Gastriointestinal: Obama took a high-tech screening test, a CT-colonography. His test results were normal. Colonography is less invasive than a colonoscopy and does not involved having to be sedated.

Lipid profile with total cholesterol: 209

Triglycerides: 46
HDL: 62
LDL: 138
VLDL: 9
Total cholesterol to HDL ratio: 3.4

Homocystein: 11.6 and CRP ultrasensitive 0.015.
FBS: 87
PSA: 0.70

Heart: EKG, EBCT, normal.

Details

What else did you want to know?

You voted for him, (obviously),
does it bother you that he refuses to release his medical records?

No. I don't want to release mine, either. It's no one's business. It's HIS private information.

Do you know that he is mentally competent to hold office?

If I saw his medical records, I'd be no more sure. I am not a Dr.

Tell me if this doesn't describe Mr. Obama:

Doesn't sound like Obama at all.

If he were to be evaluated by a mental health professional I am sure he would be diagnosed as a psychopath.

Ah! A budding psychotherapist!

Sorry about that, it must be difficult to see your champion be dissected with such accuracy.
Maybe your party should do a better job of vetting their candidate next time.

He is not my champion and it is not my party. But you're the expert!

edit on 6/27/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Wait, his temperature is 97.8 degrees? Shouldn't that be 98.6? So he is a cold blooded reptilian

I did find this good picture of his scar however. I really would like to hear how he got it. I mean, thats a pretty serious scar.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2502bd375641.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

That's not a scar. He's just having a bad hair day. Black hair is a bit 'nappy' and can look just like that if it's not groomed properly.

There are other pictures that show these "scars" all over his head.

Oops! "Scar" disappeared! He's healed!

It's his HAIR.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Well I'm glad you approve of his mental stability, without any medical proof no less. That's the problem, YOU don't see a problem with his past medical record being sealed. It is none of my business what your mental health past is like but thank God you are not POTUS. Although even you would be better than Mr. Obama.

I wish I could be as trusting *cough-gullible-cough* as you and not worry that Mr. Obama clearly shows traits of a mental and personality disorders.

Maybe some of that koolaid you drank could help me sleep better at night?

Oh, and I love how all of a sudden now you are NOT in his party and he is not YOUR champion but dollars to doughnuts you will vote for him again!

Your transparency is pathetic.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Well I'm glad you approve of his mental stability, without any medical proof no less.

I didn't say that at all. I said I'm not a Dr.

That's the problem, YOU don't see a problem with his past medical record being sealed.

What do you mean "sealed"? Do you mean in the same way that YOUR medical records are "sealed"?

I don't see a problem with a person exercising their RIGHTS. I don't care if it's the homeless person down the street or the POTUS. And until Obama gives me REASON to suspect his mental health, I'm good. I have no reason whatsoever to think that his mental capacity is threatened in any way.

I wish I could be as trusting *cough-gullible-cough* as you and not worry that Mr. Obama clearly shows traits of a mental and personality disorders.

It has nothing to do with trust or gullibility. I see no signs of a personality disorder or mental issue. That's why I was asking about specific behavior.

Maybe some of that koolaid you drank could help me sleep better at night?

So, you're done talking about the issue and wish to start disparaging me? Is that the best you can do?

Oh, and I love how all of a sudden now you are NOT in his party and he is not YOUR champion but dollars to doughnuts you will vote for him again!

I have never been a member of the Democratic party. It's not sudden. It's my entire 53 years.
I do find it interesting that you know who I am going to vote for, though, as I haven't decided that myself.

Your transparency is pathetic.

As are your prediction abilities.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I can't believe I have to draw you a picture at your 53 years of age.

A homeless person is NOT in charge of the most powerful military in the world!
This is why POTUS need to release their medical records to see if they're mentally sound!

Clear enough for you? I thought maybe you missed it in the smaller font.

Don't be embarrassed, you're not the only ex-Obamatron to have buyer's remorse.

It is ok, just take your time and research the issues next time and don't get caught up in the all the bling.

I do have to say though to all you ex-Obamatrons.

We told you so!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

IMHO, he would be cooler if the scar was real.

Would have definitely given a 'don't f' with me' vibe to any other dignitaries.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

A homeless person is NOT in charge of the most powerful military in the world!
This is why POTUS need to release their medical records to see if they're mentally sound!

My eyesight is fine. I don't need pictures or large print.
Show me where becoming president removes one's rights and I'll go right along with you. But until then, as far as I know, being elected president does not strip one of their privacy, nor their rights.

Don't be embarrassed, you're not the only ex-Obamatron to have buyer's remorse.

Once again your assumptions are incorrect. I'm not an ex-anything and I have no buyers remorse regarding my vote in 2008.

reply to post by peck420

edit on 6/27/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

So please show us all previous Presidents medical records that were released whilst they were in office, and also show us proof where you demanded that they release their records. Otherwise explain why you are only demanding Obama's records be released

Also show us all your medical records - otherwse you must have something to hide.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada

Well, it would certainly have been interesting to have known, while they were in office, about Nixon's compulsive mendacity, Reagan's gradual loss of mental faculty and belief in astrology, Dubya's delusions of acting on behalf of God and maybe, even, why McCain thought it was sensible to choose Palin as a running-mate. But then, I guess these aren't the sort of disclosures that you're looking for, are they?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

YOU don't see a problem with his past medical record being sealed

Just how do you think his records are "sealed" differently to any other persons reords?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
In my opinion (I am not a Doctor or student of psychology, just an average layman) anybody who runs for high office; mayors, governors, state houses and senates, all of congress and POTUS, show signs of being a sociopath and need their egos stroked.

Either side of the aisle and right down the middle, I'll bet they all exhibit some of those personality traits.

What about the Norwegian Nobel Committee, who gave BO a peace prize? Basically on his campaign promise to end the wars. Should they be analyzed?

Wars that have since been expanded and new ones that have started. Drones in Pakistan, Yemen, and a "kinetic military action" in Libya that is not a war because by his definition its not even hostilities that would require Congressional approval. Congress whines about not asking for approval, yet they won't remove his funding. Maybe they need to be analyzed.

I'm basically saying that you could find (by definition) mental instability in just about anybody. Sure Obama is in control of the strongest military (China and Russia are coming up fast) but there are avenues to relieve him of that position if he were mentally unfit to hold it.
edit on 27-6-2011 by leemachino because: grammatical error

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

edit on 27-6-2011 by leemachino because: double post

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

In the interest of discussion, here is the known medical history for each of our past presidents including Obama. Whether all of it was released while the respective presidents were in office, I can't say. Nor can I state that this was the extent of their health issues. Medical histories of presidents are not exactly classified information, however.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
i read recently that obama has reduced or quit smoking

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Don't confuse poor decision making with a mental disorder. He's doing what he think is right it just turns out that he's very wrong.

I understand where you're coming from here, and agree to a certain level, except when it comes to a psychopath or sociopath, etc. Those folks feel quite justified in their decisions. They get a perverse pleasure out of the pain of others, but they are quite content with the decisions they make.

Not saying he's one of those, though. Oh, but we'd be up you-know-what creek without a paddle, were it the case, though!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
oh hes definitely a narcissist and has helped destroy this country, if they don't get rid of him this coming election we're doomed

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Don't confuse poor decision making with a mental disorder. He's doing what he think is right it just turns out that he's very wrong.

I understand where you're coming from here, and agree to a certain level, except when it comes to a psychopath or sociopath, etc. Those folks feel quite justified in their decisions. They get a perverse pleasure out of the pain of others, but they are quite content with the decisions they make.

Not saying he's one of those, though. Oh, but we'd be up you-know-what creek without a paddle, were it the case!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Not saying he's one of those, though. Oh, but we'd be up you-know-what creek without a paddle, were it the case!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by amaster

I have two huge issues with his mental state:

1. That Barack Obama is afflicted with narcissism (NPD)

How to Spot a Narcissist By SAMUEL LÓPEZ DE VICTORIA, PH.D.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

•Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
•Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
•Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
•Requires excessive admiration
•Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
•Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
•Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
•Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
•Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Here is one of the best explanations or assessments of his personality from an Israeli Dr. Sam Vaknin who wrote this book The Cult of the Narcissist .

A couple key notes from Dr. Vaknin's works on NPD:

Obama is definitely one if not both of these...

Illegitimate and adopted children, especially of humble origins, often develop narcissistic defences to fend off persistent feelings of inadequacy and inferiority.

Listen to any one of his speeches and you can get this in about the first 60 seconds.

The narcissist claims to be infallible, superior, talented, skilful, omnipotent, and omniscient. He often lies and confabulates to support these unfounded claims. Within his cult, he expects awe, admiration, adulation, and constant attention commensurate with his outlandish stories and assertions. He reinterprets reality to fit his fantasies.

This is especially relevant given his relative weak record as a community organizer and his 1 term in the Senate. In his term he was mostly campaigning and voted present when he showed up at all.

The narcissist is the guru at the centre of a cult. Like other gurus, he demands complete obedience from his flock: his spouse, his offspring, other family members, friends, and colleagues. He feels entitled to adulation and special treatment by his followers. He punishes the wayward and the straying lambs. He enforces discipline, adherence to his teachings, and common goals. The less accomplished he is in reality – the more stringent his mastery and the more pervasive the brainwashing.

While you may not like the messenger in Michael Savage I think the message the Dr.communicates about Barry is very accurate - he has Obama to the “T” in my opinion.

2. Obama also displays a number of traits associated with antisocial personality/borderline personality disorder.

Antisocial Personality Disorder

•Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest
•Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure
•Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead
•Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults
•Reckless disregard for safety of self or others
•Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations
•Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another

Sure he doesn’t have them all but a lot of them...drug use, lies like a champ and believes his own lies, lack of remorse when he uses someone then throws them under the bus (Wright and others).

These issues are worthy of exploration because, if they are correct, the decision-making capacity of the President predictably will become unstable under any threat of significant policy failure and under any significant conflict with other world leaders. He shuts down when the going gets tough and his cult starts to see through his facade.

I think we may be seeing some evidence of this in his behavior right now.

edit on 28/6/2011 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/6/2011 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join