It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God Technology - Creationism Explained (Possibly)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Protons, Neutrons and Electrons are subatomic particles that make up all matter around us. Theoretically you could create anything and everything from.. anything and everything by rearranging the make-up of these sub atomic particles. This would of course be impossible for scientists with today's technology and wouldn't be viable for a long time yet. BUT. If you believe in the reality of there being many different lifeforms in the universe, of many different biological/elemental structures and at various stages of evolution then you should indeed read on as I may have some answers for you. If you do not believe in this Idea then you should find this an interesting read any who.

In the old testament it was written that god made man from dust. An enormous feat and one that would undoubtedly be perceived as a supernatural event. But you have to understand that theoretically, making man from dust is actually possible with technology. I call this The god technology and I believe it answers a lot of questions and makes unnecessary a lot of the archaism and spiritual suppression that is seemingly a necessary attribute of most modern day religion. I shall elaborate.

The foundations of almost all religion lies in the principles that man was made by god, an omnipresent spiritual entity. Yet if we look further down the line, before these mainstream holy books were written, we can see that when people speak of the gods from the stars or heavens they may mean this in a much more literal sense. Meaning that these gods could well be biological beings from other planets. Making them extra terrestrials or more commonly known as Aliens.

This isn't so far fetched an Idea. If you haven't already looked into the ancient astronaut theory or extra terrestrial references in holy books then I highly recommend you check out these two brilliant threads from forum moderator SkyFloating.
Extraterrestrials in Judaism and Islam
Ancient Extraterrestrials

So knowing that religion has been chopped and edited by man to form a tyrannical and suppressive ideology lets assume that holy books are not the 'infallible word of god' and lets look even further back in history. Extraterrestrial art, stories and references everywhere. Megalithic structures around the world near on impossible to recreate even with today's technology. The missing link in Darwinism and the not so up to scratch common acceptance of creationism.

This god technology could really hold the answers to a lot of holes in a lot of ideologies.

Any thoughts?
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Well, let's say God is someone from 3000 AD.... a super creator with the advancing technology of the supposed Aliens....

So that means he went back in time to create the human race. It wouldn't work because how would he of got there? He can't create himself which leave the only other option.

It's aliens. And I don't believe this because our scientists created the ships, and the Aliens themselves didn't come right out in the book they created and call them what they are.

I think God is what he is. A mystery and a real spirit.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruthh

Honest question; are you a young earth creationist?

Just i'm curious on why you suggest a specfic time for God? And there is evidence that shows the universe is billions of years old; it would seem somewhat odd to place him so far down the cosmological timeline.

join