It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 25, 2011 2 UFOs moving exactly the same speed/ distance between each other

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ab123
reply to post by czygyny

But only the bottom one got brighter

Ab123 I don't know what you saw. What I am trying to do is give you an idea of normal, natural answers to what you witnessed before we move on to the strange and bizarre, OK?

IF they were satellites then the configuration of one was different than the other...

...or perhaps it was just our alien overlords doing a flyover of their earthbound slaves.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by czygyny

The 2 were exactly the same, same speed, everything, but the bottom got brighter, then went back to normal brightness, everything else about them was exactly the same
edit on 26-6-2011 by Ab123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ab123

Ok I get you. I once saw a satellite pulsating, took me a while to figure out it must have been rotating and its reflective surface was coming around and giving the impression of a pulse of light. I've also seen ones get really bright just for a second, this also must be that the sunlight is just hitting a particular spot on the satellite at that moment. I'm not dismissing what you saw but I think it was probably a pair of satellites

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Holy moly I saw the same thing last night. I was stargazing out on the lake and saw two lights exactly in the depicted in the picture.

Traveling at the same speed and everything. Could be sattelites or a UFO but still it was a pretty amazing spectacle.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This is a big game of "guess what I saw...I am going to give you some clues and you all guess".

What gives...who knows what you saw OP...sounds like some reasonable explanations have been offered but you keep disputing it could be any of them...what would be a good guess?

Oh I know...let me guess....they were UFO's...unidentified flying objects! At least unidentified by you, and since nobody else here saw them...what do you expect?

Maybe next time grab your video camera and post some video that we might be able to analyze...or take a still picture so we know what to start guessing at!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I just saw the same thing here in western Pa. They were moving at about the same speed. This was at 1005 this evening.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

You saw it too!?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

My video camera doesnt pick up stars, i need to buy one that actually is light sensative

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ab123

I am just saying it would make things a whole lot easier...I mean without anything but your word to go on it could be almost anything...right?

I guess it is just frustrating that we have so many fake threads started here lately...and really what are we to do here in your case...other than guess...see what I mean...here we are 20+ post's and people are still trying to guess what you saw...it's frustrating.

I guess carry on...but its going to be rough going without some kind of video or photo evidence...just giving you fair warning friend...it would be amazing to catch video of something like your describing and share it with us here at ATS...but just your story...it's tough ya know?

Anyway...get a new camera...and keep searching...we'll be here when you get some shots to share!

edit on 26-6-2011 by jerryznv because: ...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

No, im honest, i wouldnt waiste 30 minutes of typing, and remembering what i saw, and waisting your guys time looking at this thread, i have described them exactly and best as i could, can anyone give me a link to a camera that picks up stars? please? and a cheap one? like one at walmart?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
There were several pairs of satellites passing over your area during that window of time. I think the most likely pair responsible is the NOSS 3-4 pair. They should have appeared at about 12:01:45 AM in the ESE, moving form south to north. They should have been about 6 to 8 seconds apart. You said that the pair of objects you saw was moving from north to south, is it possible you mixed up north-to-south with south-to-north? Also, this pair of satellites would have appeared to be moving very slowly, if they were bright enough to see at all.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tearman

Yes, it could have been at 12, but im positive it was going north to south, i checked 3 different compass apps on my phone, and am fimiliar with my location, im positive, its going N to S, and it was brighter than the brightest star.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ab123

Check out THIS THREAD.... for possibilities

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ab123

Yeah! It stuck out like a sore thumb! Looked just like what you drew.

Glad to give you some more clarity and truth to your thread man. I had plenty of witnesses as well.

I tried shining my purple 5mw laser at it like a madman but nothing happened. It just kept on going.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

Yeah im being serious, not just making this up, all of you inspired me to buy a video camera that is super sensative to light, and under 150$. any ideas?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I actually see a large number of satellites passing from north to south over your area at that time, but I don't see any pairs doing so. I don't know how often heavens above is updated. It could be a recent launch.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ab123
reply to post by Tearman

Yes, it could have been at 12, but im positive it was going north to south, i checked 3 different compass apps on my phone, and am fimiliar with my location, im positive, its going N to S, and it was brighter than the brightest star.

If they were genuinely brighter than the brightest star,,, then the chances of being satellites are virtually none unless you have double vision and it was the ISS
edit on 26-6-2011 by FireMoon because: grammar

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Honestly, we get a lot of military planes flying over here on their way to Whiteman. That would be my guess.
Happens a lot. Especially if it was going from the north to the south.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
Honestly, we get a lot of military planes flying over here on their way to Whiteman. That would be my guess.
Happens a lot. Especially if it was going from the north to the south.

Ah, but there should always be the required FAA green and red right-of-way lights and safety strobe lights on miltary and commercial aircraft that are visible even on the very high-flying planes.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by czygyny

I dont know about that... the bombers ive seen around here have not had them.. not saying you are wrong, just saying that though it may be the rule it is not one that is followed a lot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join