It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA asks 95 years old woman, in wheelchair, battling leukemia to remove adult diaper

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Most people don't care because they don't get utterly humiliated, they merely get sheered of rights via invasive pat downs and unhealthy body scans.

Then you have those punished by the TSA for being, elderly, handicap, sexy as hell, and or younger than 12.
edit on 25-6-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Tell me, for all the cost and inconvenience, just how many bombers has this scanning and perverted pat downs procedure stopped??
And how many reporters etc have proven it is useless??

Then I'll tell you why people are laughing at you.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Most people do not get invasive pat downs. Where do you get this information from? Most people go through just fine.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

They use children suicide bombers and they would have no problems getting an old woman to do this knowing she would not be checked.

Wouldn't a bomb sniffing dog be more successful than a TSA agent in detecting bombs?

just curious.

I just think there are better ways of handling this situation than the way it was.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Good lord, Kro32 try re reading that post again before responding.

Ill explain being a perfect stranger to you in a second.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by kro32

Tell me, for all the cost and inconvenience, just how many bombers has this scanning and perverted pat downs procedure stopped??
And how many reporters etc have proven it is useless??

Then I'll tell you why people are laughing at you.

Would you like to disband it and have 1 bomb get through? Will you still be laughing then? What if it was your family on that 1 airplane that somebody blew up?

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
They use children suicide bombers and they would have no problems getting an old woman to do this knowing she would not be checked.

I'm glad to op is so concerned about a minor delay for an old woman and has 0 concern for the family's and individuals aboard the aircraft.

Ok I'll bite and respond to your post.

1. Has there ever been a child suicide bomber on a plane? Yes or no?
2. Has there ever been a child suicide bomber in the United States? Yes or no?
3. Has there ever been a 95 year old cancer stricken woman used as a suicide bomber? Yes or no?
4. Has there ever been a single terrorist hi-jacking of an airliner in the United States since 9/11? Yes or no.
5. Has the TSA EVER caught a single terrorist or averted a single terrorist plot? Yes or no?
6. Have we as American Citizens had to give up numerous civil liberties in the name of "safety"?

I'm sick of hearing the pathetic argument that we must give up all of our personal rights to make someone else feel safe. Guess what. If you feel I need to be sexually molested so that you can feel safe on your flight, maybe YOU shouldn't be flying either.

I'll leave you with this very interesting quote. By the way.. it was said by Adolf Hitler. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

“An evil exists that threatens every man, woman and child of this great nation. We must take steps to insure our domestic security and protect our Homeland.”

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

HOW LONG BEFORE YOU GET ANGRY AMERICA AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THESE SCUM?

My question is, if this is such a big issue and concern, then why do people keep flying knowing that there is a possibility that something like this might happen?

IMO, if people quit flying, the airliners and their lobbyist would fight to change how TSA treats its customers.

I agree with you. I would rather not pay my money to be fondled in public just to fly someplace. I do understand those who have jobs that require them to fly to their destinations due to time restraints but I just don't see enduring these pat downs regularly for non essential flights, hoping they would just go away. On a sidenote I just couldn't work as TSA security and most certainly wouldn't have wanted to be the one to inform this sick woman and her daughter that I needed to inspect her diaper. It's gotten to the point I think its done to humiliate the masses and nothing more.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Would you like to disband it and have 1 bomb get through? Will you still be laughing then? What if it was your family on that 1 airplane that somebody blew up?

Mate, that is a moot point seeing as many have proven it is easy to get past security with whatever you want..

REAL terrorists will know how.!!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

What are you going to do when the terrorists blow up your shopping mall, grocery store, capitol, house, car, or whatever. What are you willing to do Kro32? Are you willing to give up everything on a 1% doctrine?

If you have no line in the sand, then why are you even responding to this thread?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Possible but if you watch the news you will have seen there have been cases of this security catching people before blowing up airplanes. Perhaps it wasn't the actual tsa agents but the threat of their searches led to people doing things such as using underwear or shoes which is more easily caught when they try to get the bomb ready.

If tsa wasn't there than these people could just carry it on to the plane. Is that what your saying you would prefer?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Those situations are vastly different than an airline which has a lesser chance of suviving a bomb hit. And i'm not understanding your point.

Are you advocating no security at airports or just the removal of tsa which would essentially be the same thing in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I'm advocating less invasive procedures preformed by security.
By less invasive I mean don't touch my sack brother.
Don't take grannies diaper.
Don't touch my 6 year old daughters panties.

That's what I am advocating, and that is far from NO security.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Possible but if you watch the news you will have seen there have been cases of this security catching people before blowing up airplanes. Perhaps it wasn't the actual tsa agents but the threat of their searches led to people doing things such as using underwear or shoes which is more easily caught when they try to get the bomb ready.

If tsa wasn't there than these people could just carry it on to the plane. Is that what your saying you would prefer?

BS mate..We don't have all that crap in Australia and we haven't had a problem..
BTW, if I was a terrorist and wanted to blow up a plane, I'd put the bomb in my luggage,not carry it on board..

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

You certainly have to admit that today is a far different place than it was 20 years ago. Our invasions into the Middle East and our basic stand against terrorism make us much more of a target than in the past. It would be great to be able to ease up on restrictions and I would love to see that happen but do you think it would be wise giving how much the rest of the world would like to cause us harm.

Sure they could hit train stations or malls but taking down an airliner has a far greater terror effect. I believe and you may disagree that if we ease up on our procedures that it will likely be more readily considered a viable target by anyone who want's to make a statement.

As for any plots or threats they may have stopped we simply don't know. I don't think those would be readily made public that they caught someone as it might tip others off to their procedures. For all we know they've stopped plenty.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't give them ideas!!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

BS mate..We don't have all that crap in Australia and we haven't had a problem..
BTW, if I was a terrorist and wanted to blow up a plane, I'd put the bomb in my luggage,not carry it on board..

Well to be fair, Australia didn't push the war in Iraq, twice, or invade Libya or been hunting terrorists in Afghanistan and Pakistan like America has. I don't think terrorists are upset about what you guys do with your kangeroo's so much.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I'm sorry, but thus far your logic has been so vastly flawed in the realm of security that it borders utter insanity.
Oh yeah.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by kro32

I'm sorry, but thus far your logic has been so vastly flawed in the realm of security that it borders utter insanity.
Oh yeah.

Figured you'd give up after awhile. You can only try to belittle someone so much before logic catches up with you. Anyways good debate but I gotta go eat.

cya in another thread

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Possible but if you watch the news you will have seen there have been cases of this security catching people before blowing up airplanes. Perhaps it wasn't the actual tsa agents but the threat of their searches led to people doing things such as using underwear or which is more easily caught when they try to get the bomb ready.

Well to be fair, Australia didn't push the war in Iraq, twice, or invade Libya or been hunting terrorists in Afghanistan and Pakistan like America has. I don't think terrorists are upset about what you guys do with your kangeroo's so much.

Ok wait,...what?
I thought you were not talking about Arabs earlier now you are, for the most part talking about the "Arab threat"
So what is it,...all of the above?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join