It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Can’t Make Up His Mind

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
I've noticed that this is standard for most politicians.
Their positions change depending on who they're talking to.
No reason for Obama to be any different.

Then they wonder why nobody trusts them...

Shouldn't THIS then be reason enough for a true change and not stand for any of this tripe? I cannot, will not just accept the fact that this is how it is.

I guess I'm "tilting at windmills" tonight.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
Leave the poor sock puppet alone Beezer. It has no brain, that is why the PTB chose him.

A man who stands for nothing, will fall for anything.
-Malcom X (?)

It's the small things like this that paint a picture of a man who is unprincipled.

And I can't leave him alone.
It bothers me.

For real change we need the following :
1. Remove and ouster every elected seat on both the State and Federal level. Every single pol whose been there since your parents were in diapers automatically needs to go.
2. Get rid of all lobbying by any corporation and any non public interest,
3. Delete all private control over any key or vital element of our national infrastructure (finance, social services, civil services) so that it is no longer "For Profit".
4. Demand civil rights for all regardless of race, religion, sexual preference, GLBTI status, Equality for all!
5. Eliminate all tax loopholes for any religion, corporation, individual.
6. Raise taxes on any corporation who sends 1 job overseas and lower the rate for any company who keeps a job stateside!
7. Get rid of our dependance and end the era of oil.

edit on 25-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

The agenda of TPTB is the utter destruction, erradication of any nation who defies them and will destroy the economy of any nation that does and will bomb the yipyap out of any nation that defies them.

TPTB are the banking cartels, the multinational corpoation cartels, media conglamurates and a literate who's who of The Fortune 1000!

They want to take over the world and to lead us all internationally into a world of death, war, disease, famine.
edit on 25-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

Sounds like SMERSH, or any type of 007 nemesis.

We need more hero's.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Voting out incumbents is a good start. Term limits a second step.

And by term limits I mean 10 to 20 at a state pen (maybe time off for good behaviour)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

For real change we first need to remove and ouster every elected seat on both the State and Federal level. Every single pol whose been there since your parents were in diapers automatically needs to go.
100 stars for you my friend(only 1 really). I absolutely agree. We need to push for term limits and apply them retroactively.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Holy cow!!!!

Great job, OP. S + F to you for this great detective work. If ever there were a conspiracy uncoverer of the year award, you should get it. This is amazing and I really hope EVERYONE reads it. Great job keeping the truly important issues on top. Obama almost got away with it too!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Ok Immaculate, I do agree with you that the agenda of TPTB are using violent means to take over the world, are using wars and other means. I will try to be more observant.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Obama is a puppet, His masters know exactly what they are doing.

If he appears contradictory, it is for some strategic political reason I'm sure...And rest assured,... the Lap-Dog media will play along...

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."
Franklin D. Roosevelt

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Well put. This is becoming more and more apparent the world over.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
Obama is a puppet, His masters know exactly what they are doing.

If he appears contradictory, it is for some strategic political reason I'm sure...And rest assured,... the Lap-Dog media will play along...

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."
Franklin D. Roosevelt

He's contradictory on everything. Transparency? Foreign policy? Economy?

The man has the backbone of a jellyfish!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Obama is nothing more than a puppet, and you could see that from the day they took pictures in the oval office.

Would any real democrat in there right mind who won an election after the 8 years of horror by Bush jr. really allow Bush Sr to stand IN FRONT of him in the oval office. It clearly shows to me who is really in power behind the scenes...and that would NOT be Obama.

You can always tell when Bush Jr is lying through his teeth, he gets that lil smirk on his face.

"whether we are democrat or republican, we care deeply about this country"

yeah right
..somebody should slap that silly lying grin off of his face.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Puppets. Lots of talk nowadays about puppets.
I'm of the belief that he isn't. Call me naive, crazy, or just damned good looking (
) but I don't follow the puppet "meme".

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Puppets. Lots of talk nowadays about puppets.
I'm of the belief that he isn't. Call me naive, crazy, or just damned good looking (
) but I don't follow the puppet "meme".

Well, I'll call you crazy and naive , cause wabbits with tear filled eyes don't strike me as damn good looking

I think he's been supported and brought up through the ranks by the PTB, for their purposes and agendas as usual. Tha'ts why Bush Jr has such a smirk on his face when he says how both parties care about the American public.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

There is that darned TPTB again! I guess since I'm into the whole "personal responsibility" focus, that I can't imagine someone being controlled like that. Maybe it is just me, bt until I see proof positive, I'm going to place blame where I see it.
Bush
Obama
(pick a name)

They all have to answer for their actions.

(crying bunnies are hot, my wife says so!
)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

(crying bunnies are hot, my wife says so! )

I'm happy she thinks so...for your sake

and yes they all have to answer for their actions .
edit on 25-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

There is that darned TPTB again! I guess since I'm into the whole "personal responsibility" focus, that I can't imagine someone being controlled like that.

I keep seeing people question the existence of TPTB. It's just a lable that covers those who influence things by way of their money, authority or force.

If someone donated X amount of money into Obamas election he knows he can ask for a favor now that Obama is prez. It doesn't relieve Obama from the responibility of having taken the money and now owing a favor.

Most are controlled in much the same way. They offer their time in exchange for money. If they don't deliver they get chastized and threatened with termination. They don't want to stop recieving their paycheck so they do what they are told.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
why obama cant make up his mind?

is because his mind depends on the polls

what the polls dictate is what his stance will be hence the before it and then agianst it.

thats what i think.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Obama's agenda is obviously to destroy America. Any speeches he makes on any topics are only for the benefit of chumps who listen to his speeches, time fillers to keep you distracted so the real job of ending 235 years of representative democracy can proceed. Meantime you need to check out your region's fema facilities to see whether they are gas-equipped.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
He's being run by reptilians this week. Next week he is scheduled to be a puppet of the Bilderbergers.. July, I believe, is set up on his calendar to be mind-controlled by rabid spiny anteaters.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
obama needs 30 years in prison so he can learn to think more clearly

SERIOUSLY

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join