It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Can’t Make Up His Mind

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
He's being run by reptilians this week. Next week he is scheduled to be a puppet of the Bilderbergers.. July, I believe, is set up on his calendar to be mind-controlled by rabid spiny anteaters.

/TOA

I can't believe you're leaking his scheduled agendas like that..
..shame on you

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

beezzer.beezzer...

it's all being done to irritate and piss folks off.

y'know like a fly or mosquito that just won't stop.

and it seems to be working

you're being owned, friend

and as a result, you're hurting the bunny

off topic: seeing all the animated gifs being used as avatars lately i think you can go back to the animated version of your Avy which you prefer. also there is another member using it with animation, but not the message.

it is said that no one is allowed to become POTUS without proving you are a cold blooded murderer since kennedy.

they are all trash, stop looking for saviors and messiahs. your vote doesn't count cause "they" "count" the votes.

hell, lyndon larouche has been running for president since i was a kid, how many people know that, or that he even exists [thanks to the MSM].

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Ok Immaculate, I do agree with you that the agenda of TPTB are using violent means to take over the world, are using wars and other means. I will try to be more observant.

Thank you as this is all I've been asking, do not blame the puppet, blame the puppeteer! Star for you for showing yourself to be willing to expand your horizon.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

For real change we first need to remove and ouster every elected seat on both the State and Federal level. Every single pol whose been there since your parents were in diapers automatically needs to go.
100 stars for you my friend(only 1 really). I absolutely agree. We need to push for term limits and apply them retroactively.

Star for you for being grounded in logic, reality and common sense as your handle represents that of a legendary group which should remind you of what you are fighting for.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by beezzer

Sometimes I think he just makes this stuff up as he goes, depending on who his audience is. All things to all people....his ends always justify his means.

Excellent observation; if you hadn't said this, I would've. s4u.

Obama plays to his specific audience, regardless of the presence of reporters, who will never betray their chosen one. This has been his way throughout his public life -- just look at his performance in Illinois and the US Senate.

You can look at any issue and find him on either side, depending upon who he was trying to persuade.

He embraces "transparency" and "no revolving door" from day-one, then violates these "policies" within days of announcing them. He forms an internal panel to assess the social cost of carbon based upon "feasiblility analysis" (i.e., what the people will tolerate), then announces that all new regs will be subject to "cost-benefit" analysis. Even so, consumer prices go up as the costs of carbon and carbon remediation are figured into new appliances, food, fuel and energy due to EPA, DoL, DoE and other agencies' regulations.

He is a narcissistic opportunist with an agenda centered on the destruction of "middleclassness," and the creation of a culture of dependency.

jw

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Every plan he's drafted and proposed thus far to get this nation back on track to economic health has been thwarted by either The GOP, the banks, TPTB or the Multi Trillion Dollar Lobbyists Groups and to blame him solely, squarely and exclusively on everything wrong with this nation today is dead wrong.

How sad for you to be so out of touch with reality or so beholden to a poseur that it colors your perceptions so thoroughly.

The GOP? He has had his own people in the regulatory agencies from day-one; a Democrat majority in BOTH houses of Congress until January, 2011, and no single effective filibuster by the GOP minority during the first 2 years of hos term.

The banks? Look who he put in control of the economy: Goldman Sachs, NY Fed., Citigroup, Fannie Mae and FreddieMac, GE Capital and GMAC sycophants and apologizers. His current chief economic/jobs adviser runs a company that made $14 billion in profits in 2010 and
PAID NO TAXES.

TPTB? Do you even know who you aare referring to, or are these just the initials of some vague group you fear? Check out the list above for the key Obama hand-picked advisors and influencers. If these aren;t among TPTB, then you tell me who is.

And, "multi-trillion dollar lobbyists?" He broke his own "no lobbyists" rule in his first month to bring in more advisers! What do you think his chief of staff did for a living before his appointment? Do you even know how many lobbyists are in the Whitehouse or serve as presidential advisors? Who did he invite to the WH to grease the skids for Obamacare? Big Pharna. Who did he name to his council of economic advisors? Big banks, big labor, big media; all of whom used the highest-paid lobbyists

As for "every plan he's drafted," name one. He doesn't have a plan; he panders to select constituencies. He's bailed out AIG, BoA, Citi, GM, Chrysler, AFSCME, SEIU, UAW, and the "green" energy movement; all at the taxpayers' expense. What do we have to show for it? He's admitted that the "shovel ready" jobs of the stimulus were a myth. Name a plan that was thwarted by your favorite boogeymen. Name one.

The largest donations from the largest donors went to Obama and his PACs. He and democrats took more than 80% of the donations from all but one of the 10 largest-donating counties in the entire country, and took 70% from the other!
deny ignorance.

jw
edit on 25-6-2011 by jdub297 because: donors

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

TPTB are the banking cartels, the multinational corpoation cartels, media conglamurates and a literate who's who of The Fortune 1000!

They want to take over the world and to lead us all internationally into a world of death, war, disease, famine.

You're kidding, right? Obama's czars and cabinet are chock-full of his hand-picked representatives of big banks and multinationals. The "media conglomerates" are his biggest supporters! Where would he be without the media? Who do you think Jeff Immelt and George Soros are?

Try again. Do you just make these posts up without thinking?

Wait a minute. You're on his staff, aren't you?

As for some agenda for TPTB, what good would it do them to destroy the richest economies and most productive workforces in the world? If most people are sick or straving, how does that benefit anyone, especially people who want more and more? If they control the POTUS haven't they already, in effect, taken over the world?
Who wants to control a world ridden by war, emptied by death and famine, and impoverished in getting there?

jw

edit on 25-6-2011 by jdub297 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

Every plan he's drafted and proposed thus far to get this nation back on track to economic health has been thwarted by either The GOP, the banks, TPTB or the Multi Trillion Dollar Lobbyists Groups and to blame him solely, squarely and exclusively on everything wrong with this nation today is dead wrong.

How sad for you to be so ouyt of touch with reality or so beholden to a poseur that it colors your perceptions so thoroughly.

The GOP? He has had his own people in the regulatory agencies from day-one; a Democrat majority in BOTH houses of Congress until January, 2011, and no single effective filibuster by the GOP minority during the first 2 years of hos term.

The banks? Look who he put in control of the economy: Goldman Sachs, NY Fed., Citigroup, Fannie Mae and FreddieMac, GE Capital and GMAC sycophants and apologizers. His current chief economic/jobs adviser runs a company that made $14 billion in profits in 2010 and
PAID NO TAXES.

TPTB? Do you even know who you aare referring to, or are these just the initials of some vague group you fear? Check out the list above for the key Obama hand-picked advisors and influencers. If these aren;t among TPTB, then you tell me who is.

And, "multi-trillion dollar lobbyists?" He broke his own "no lobbyists" rule in his first month to bring in more advisers! What do you think his chief of staff did for a living before his appointment? Do you even know how many lobbyists are in the Whitehouse or serve as presidential advisors? Who did he invite to the WH to grease the skids for Obamacare? Big Pharna. Who did he name to his council of economic advisors? Big banks, big labor, big media; all of whom used the highest-paid lobbyists

As for "every plan he's drafted," name one. He doesn't have a plan; he panders to select constituencies. He's bailed out AIG, BoA, Citi, GM, Chrysler, SEIU, UAW, and the "green" energy movement; all at the taxpayers' expense. What do we have to show for it? He's admitted that the "shovel ready" jobs of the stimulus were a myth. Name a plan that was thwarted by your favorite boogeymen. Name one.

deny ignorance.

jw

I do know what I am talking about and by your ignorance tells me that you clearly do not know what you are talking about and are using any cheap lame arsed excuse to blame and cite Obama for every problem in the nation and the world. Give it a rest.

TPTB are solely to blame.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

TPTB are the banking cartels, the multinational corpoation cartels, media conglamurates and a literate who's who of The Fortune 1000!

They want to take over the world and to lead us all internationally into a world of death, war, disease, famine.

You're kidding, right? Obama's czars and cabinet are chock-full of his hand-picked representatives of big banks and multinationals. The "media conglomerates" are his biggest supporters! Where would he be without the media? Who do you think Jeff Immelt and George Soros are?

Try again. Do you just make these posts up without thinking?

Wait a minute. You're on his staff, aren't you?

jw

I do not answer to him nor anyone he is connected to. These people make Soros, Bil Gates, the entire Walton clan look dirt poor. This goes way above them and if you cannot get that you cannot be helped or being capable of learning a thing. The Bilderberg Group, The Trilateral Commission, The Council On Foreign Relations, members of The Rothchilds family are solely and squarely behind this. These people that in one sitting can move more money then the entire Walton clan is worth combined. Soros ain't got that kind of coin.

BTW, I maintain direct telepathic links with Obama and just about every high office internationally.

Your avatar is the cover to Pink Floyd's 1973 masterpeice, The Dark Side Of The Moon and the plan was kind of leaked during 1979's Mega classic The Wall. Breakdown the wall of control that they have over everyone is the hidden meaning of the entire movie and album.
edit on 25-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

BTW, I maintain direct telepathic links with Obama and just about every high office internationally.

ummm..yeah...ok..............(looks around the room nervously)..whatever you say...

I think jdub297 was trying to say that he basically is surrounded, and advised by corporate corrupt elite...therefore a player in their games and agendas.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Is it just me or does that seem like the kind of thing that deserves it's very own thread right there?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

ummm..yeah...ok..............(looks around the room nervously)..whatever you say...

I think jdub297 was trying to say that he basically is surrounded, and advised by corporate corrupt elite...therefore a player in their games and agendas.

One of my most recent transmissions was last Friday when New York passed The Marriage Equality Act and ordered Cuomo to sign it before midnight so that it wouldn't sit idle for 72 hours so that people could then get the marriage licenses as early as July 24.

Regarding Weinergate an order was given to Wiener to resign and within not even 15 minutes is when he went for counseling and gave him a deadline of that following Friday at 6p to resign or else face a Congressional ethics investigation that Monday. He resigned by Friday 3p!
edit on 26-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Is it just me or does that seem like the kind of thing that deserves it's very own thread right there?

No it does not because when I am focused on anything it stops cold. Everytime I post here getting too close to the truth my head gets zapped and I get zapped like 100+ times a day!

link   
Quadruple post accidential, disregard!

link   
Quadruple post disregard!

link   
Quadruple post, disregard!

link   
Triple post by accident, disregard!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Saya13

ain't that the truth

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I do know what I am talking about and by your ignorance tells me that you clearly do not know what you are talking about and are using any cheap lame arsed excuse to blame and cite Obama for every problem in the nation and the world. Give it a rest.

I can do that without calling you names; your resort to personal attacks betrays the lack of substance in your blind faith for your god in the WH.

As for his "thwarted plans," he could start by drafting a sensible budget. We haven't had a Democratic budget proposal in 2 years! The one he proposed in February, he retracted in April after leading economists, the progressives , the GAO and CBO laughed it into oblivion. Obama has no serious plan other than to do or say anything to ensure his re-election.

TPTB are solely to blame.

So far as I can tell, you have no idea who you are referring to. According to your earlier generalities, TPTB work FOR Obama, are his biggest supporters and financiers, and the recipients of most of his favors.

You have yet to show otherwise. Pointing blame at some vague entity that you cannot even identify is pathetic; when Obama told us what he would do before he was elected, set about it after the election, and has pursued his own agenda since taking office.

Have you even read any of his books? Have you read any of his college and law school publications?
(You can't anymore,because they've been "scrubbed" from public media, but you could've in the Harvard Law Review, or at a college library.)

deny ignorance

jw

edit on 26-6-2011 by jdub297 because: sp

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Thanks for all the posts! It may surprize some of you, but I actually end up learning more about a topic this way.
Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join