It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden backer speaks for muslims in Norway

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Qazi Hussain Ahmed, leader of Pakistan's largest religious party is on his way to Norway to speak to the local muslims.

Bin Laden backer on his way to Oslo

One of Pakistan's most influential and religious politicians will travel to Oslo later this month to speak before local Muslims. His party has earlier hailed Osama bin Laden, and he's been denied entry to Belgium and the Netherlands.

Ahmed has earlier made flattering comments about Osama bin Laden, and his party, Jamaat-e-Islami, also has hailed al-Qaeda members as heroes.
The party also has allegedly encouraged its members to shield al-Qaeda members who are fleeing US troops in Afghanistan.

A party official said Ahmed doesn't need a visa to Norway because he is a member of parliament in Pakistan.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

What do you say? Should Norway let him in and let him hold his firespeach to the local muslims in Oslo?

[edit on 2006/4/25 by Hellmutt]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
to preach to all the vikings over there, hey he might even get them into the mood for more raiding further along the coast

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
If a person satisfies the requirements of the law, then of course they should be free to come and go and say what they like.
We have laws and rules in the modern world for very good and sensible reasons....

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oddfellow
If a person satisfies the requirements of the law, then of course they should be free to come and go and say what they like.
We have laws and rules in the modern world for very good and sensible reasons....

Now tell me how sensible a bunch of worked up radical muslims are gonna be.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Seems like these sensible worked up radical muslims didn't like Hagen's suggestion on banning islam (I guess you may have heard about it). If you haven't heard about it, read here:

Norwegian Party Proposes to Ban Islam

and

Islamic ambassadors criticize Norweigian party about ban Islam

Now they rally to gather support for a new blasphemy law in Norway.
So they could throw the next person who say that again in jail.

Norwegian Muslims wants a stricter blasphemy law

Norwegian Muslims want to collect 15,000 signatures in order to gain support for a stricter blasphemy paragraph. In collaboration with a number of their peers, they are planning to go from door to door to collect support for making the law stricter.

[edit on 2006/4/25 by Hellmutt]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Here we go!
They�re planning something...

This was just reported from Belgium :

Good friend of bin Laden preaches in Belgium

I sence a big
here, do you?
I�ll bet Belgium and Norway is not the only countries where this is going on right now...

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   

What do you say?
Should Norway let him in and let him hold his firespeach to the local muslims in Oslo?

Absolutely...

He'll be much easier for an assassin to snipe, if speaking from a podium...

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
His plane landed an hour ago.
He is now in Norway.

Controversial politician granted entry

"Minister of Local Government Erna Solberg waited until Thursday afternoon before she announced that Norway opposes the Schengen decision and grants him permission to visit.
In spite of the delay, the management of Islamic Cultural Center said they never lost faith that Norway would grant Ahmed entry."

Controversial Pakistani politician allowed in

"I fear that he can inspire Muslim fundamentalists that may be in Norway. I also react to Solberg granting an entry permit to someone who opposes democracy in Pakistan and would rather introduce sharia laws and a theocracy like in Iran," Hagen said in a press release"

[edit on 2004/8/21 by Hellmutt]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Qazi Hussain Ahmed refused to discuss human rights with the head of Amnesty International in Norway.

Pakistani politician makes the rounds

"I especially wanted to take up the position of women, who often live under difficult conditions and are subjected to violence," said Petter Eide of Amnesty International. "He didn't want to listen."

Eide said Ahmed interpreted a discussion of human rights in Pakistan as "an attack on Islam."

Why did he think that was an attack on Islam?
I guess they hit a nerve or something by asking that question...

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I've said it before. Islamic Europe within 20 years....

Plan to start seeing more and more of this kind of thing where Muslims hide behind their religion to avoid having to modify their behavior to match 21st century standards of western civilization. Technology has made the world literally a smaller place and such a confrontation can no longer be avoided. Islam shows no sign of being able to adapt to the present world by upgrading their behavior standards, so will try to force the world to adapt to it.

Believe me or not as you choose, but never say you wern't warned.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
That we allow him to do this.

-koji K.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound

Plan to start seeing more and more of this kind of thing where Muslims hide behind their religion to avoid having to modify their behavior to match 21st century standards of western civilization. Technology has made the world literally a smaller place and such a confrontation can no longer be avoided. Islam shows no sign of being able to adapt to the present world by upgrading their behavior standards, so will try to force the world to adapt to it.

I've been saying it as well. What I dont believe is that most Europeans are so blind to the subject.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I doubt that the Western world will ever convert to Islam, why would we?

We enjoy our freedoms, we're not that religious the only way we'd ever convert to Islam is by force.

Can't see it happening.

middleeastinfo.org... - Found this just thought it would be useful.

[edit on 25/8/04 by Flyboy211]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Here we go again.
A muslim leader in Norway defends suicide bombing.

Muslim leader defends suicide bombing

""If the war is legal, seen from an Islamic viewpoint, and if one has does not have the possibility to harm the enemy with other means than offering one's own life, then this is legal," said Basim Ghozlan in reply to a young boy's question about suicide bombing.

Petter Eide in Amnesty International said the statement was unacceptable and encouraged Muslims to distance themselves from it.

Hagen stated his agreement with Eide and called the statement an eye-opener for what the Islamic fundamentalist community in Norway represents."

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Holy cow
ASSASSINS...
Started after the latest Bin Laden tape.

www.abovetopsecret.com... (developing...)

Latest assassination:
"Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh, who made a controversial film about Islamic culture recently, has been shot dead in Amsterdam"...

Hagen, watch your back! You never know what these crazies might do...

[edit on 2004/11/2 by Hellmutt]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Oh you mean the "good and sensible" reason to allow free speech in which they condone and request more attacks on the infidels?.....

This person should not be allowed into that country or to make such statements that ask for more attacks or condone them. Just the same as White supremacist groups should not be allowed to make any hateful comments that warrant violence...

The same goes to any group that resorts to condoning or incite violence and attacks.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound

Don�t think so. It�s not because some extreme preacher guy comes preaching, recruiting or even giving signs to sleeping cells that it means a lot. Even if there would be a few attacks on/in Europe, so what?
I�m Belgian, living in Germany. I know where I come from, people won�t take living under an Islam Government because they are mostly Christians. They would have a hard time. Same goes for where I live now. It is not because people are against a war or against some actions, because they are not so paranoid as other countries and let people have a bit more freedom, thatr they are weak and that they will be under Islam controll in 20 years...

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I've been saying it as well. What I dont believe is that most Europeans are so blind to the subject.
We are not blind. We are just more tolerant and we seem to be more afraid of war and the events that come with a war. Do not forget we had 2 worldwar�s on our soil where you didn�t have 1. And now again it is not on your grounds...
Letting one preach does not mean that we are over run by Islamists. What we don�t/can�t believe is how some of you are so blind for other things...but that�s what makes the world so exciting, our differences. If all would be the same, would be boring as #.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Oh you mean the "good and sensible" reason to allow free speech in which they condone and request more attacks on the infidels?.....

This person should not be allowed into that country or to make such statements that ask for more attacks or condone them. Just the same as White supremacist groups should not be allowed to make any hateful comments that warrant violence...

The same goes to any group that resorts to condoning or incite violence and attacks.
And the same goes for nations that invade other countries just like that.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Holy cow
ASSASSINS...
Started after the latest Bin Laden tape.

www.abovetopsecret.com... (developing...)

Latest assassination:
"Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh, who made a controversial film about Islamic culture recently, has been shot dead in Amsterdam"...

Hagen, watch your back! You never know what these crazies might do...

[edit on 2004/11/2 by Hellmutt]
Geesh, wake up. Don�t act so paranoid and put those magic mushrooms away. In Holland lately there has been lots of violent incidents. Some with Muslims involved, others without. This filmmaker was known and not liked by most minorities in Holland for his sayings etc.
It is not because one dude gets in his head that he should be killed that there are assasins in Holland lmao. In Germany it was the other way around, here skinheads and neonazi�s killed Muslims or black people... but it are just a few incidents, there�s no reason to get paranoid about it IMO.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join