It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden backer speaks for muslims in Norway

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Calibre
Geesh, wake up. Don´t act so paranoid and put those magic mushrooms away.

But, happen to like magic mushrooms...

Anyway, there were 3 significant assassinations one after another on the same day in different parts of the world (did you click on the link?). And when CIA also had warned that the bin laden tape could start assassinations around the world, I thought it was worth some attention. At least when I wrote it (2nd Nov)...

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Originally posted by Calibre
Geesh, wake up. Don´t act so paranoid and put those magic mushrooms away.

But, happen to like magic mushrooms...

Anyway, there were 3 significant assassinations one after another on the same day in different parts of the world (did you click on the link?). And when CIA also had warned that the bin laden tape could start assassinations around the world, I thought it was worth some attention. At least when I wrote it (2nd Nov)...
Hehee. I used to like them also

I do not believe they are significant. Every day people are killed for there religeous and/or other believes /thoughts, but this is not a prove that they are "attacking" us or that we should be scared IMO. Fact that CIA warned is also not that much worth I think. You could look at it another way also...
Bush reelected, wants more help from Western countries, CIA sends warning out, few people get killed by Muslims, result, their respective countries get more active in the coalition...or stop being against what is happening. Coincidence?

Both of them are not the truth I think, I just think we had a few murdered, but with recent events they have been put into spotlights so it seems like attacks. But these things happen really every other day .

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Carl I. Hagen, outspoken leader of Norway's populist Progress Party (Fr.P), wants the government to consider tougher measures against fringe Muslim groups in the country. The Fr.P raises the issue in connection with a parliamentary White Paper on security, and also wants approval procedures for imams in Norway.

"If extremist tendencies emerge we must be able to do something. We must be prepared that what has happened in the Netherlands can also happen in Norway," Hagen told Norwegian Broadcasting (NRK).

He proposed surveillance and infiltration of groups that invite (Islamic) fundamentalist politicians and those that publicly express views 'that frighten the Norwegian people'.

Of course there are some people in Norway who don´t agree with this as they are so naive (I think). They call it "stigmatization of very large groups", and say that Hagen is a "Nazi" which he really is not. Some people just refuse to see the facts...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Seems like a GREAT place for a bomb to go off.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Dr. Zahid Mukhtar, spokesperson for Islamic Council in Norway, stated that he sympathize with reason why the Dutch film director Theo van Gogh was murdered.

Mukhtar made the statement at the Norwegian debate program Holmgang Wednesday. Program leader Oddvar Stenstrøm asked if he understood that some Muslims could become so provoked that they killed, answered Mukhtar, «I understand that, even if there is no statutory authorization to do so.»

Jens Stoltenberg, leader of the Labor Party, demands that Mukhtar retracts his statements. «I want to ask Muslim leaders in Norway in the most urgent manner to clearly and unmistakable condemn such violent acts as the murder of van Gogh,» Stoltenberg said to the Norwegian daily Aftenposten.

I just want to make it clear for those who are not into norwegian politics. Stoltenberg is Hagen´s opponent. Now they agree on something. Very unusual...

[edit on 2004/11/21 by Hellmutt]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join