It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Palestinians want this video removed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

When Facing Mecca Yes??? Because its in that direction from where they are probably?

So what if a Muslim were to pray on the other side of the Temple mount or Dome of the Rock he would be facing it; whilst facing Mecca.

Yes, you are exactly right. Which begs the question, if they could choose to worship on the other side of the temple where they could face Mecca AND turn their faces to the temple, why do they instead choose to worship in a position that points their butts at the temple? The answer should be pretty obvious. They clearly do not regard the Temple Mount as a holy site which is the whole point of the OP. Try playing soccer at the Kaaba and see what happens. The Muslims' desire to control the Temple Mount has nothing to do with their belief that it is holy, and everything to do with denying Israel her most holy site.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Oh my god!!!!

They play a sport....... and they have picnics.....!!!!!! OH THOSE EVIL... SOCCER-PLAYING...PICNIC-GOING KILLER MUSLIMS!!!!

Op... are you nuts? And yes I'm serious about that question...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Well then i guess neither the Jews, or Muslims here (the Arab world, whose real desire for palestine is based on Islamic expansionist ideas, and not 'justice' for a disaplaced people) have respect for international 'law', because reigion fares into this equation.

Does international law respect that? Nope. For its own, philosophical reasons it denies the reality that religion is one of the main factors in most of the major international conflicts today.

Kashmir? Muslims vs. Hindus
Muslims vs. Copts in Egypt
Sudan, (both a racial and religious issue, neither of which is emphasized in western media) northern arabs massacring black animists/muslims

But they wont change their priorities. They want us to start thinking in non-religious terms, hence they delude the realities going on around us. Even 9/11 was perpetuated by Muslims who hate western expansionism into the Middle East, western decadance, and the arrogance of western thinkers who are trying to impose on Muslims their way of thinking. The hate the Muslim world has for America/west is entirely religious/philosophical in nature.

If the UN were concerned with justice; theyd be looking at this Israel/Palestine issue, particularly the issue of the Temple Mount in a different perspective.
edit on 25-6-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
The really strange thing is why Anglo Saxons, Jutes, Normans ect give a fig about the Middle East.
Where is our God, our religion , oh yes it was crushed by the Christian Romans.
We need to wear armour against both Judaism and Islam, and know our true God/
I could not agree more.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I hope that one day Palestine rises up and smashes the ZOG machine of Israel into oblivion.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by discharged77

I hope that one day Palestine rises up and smashes the ZOG machine of Israel into oblivion.

What ,like in 1948? I think it did not work that well. Maybe if they hoped that they will be able to build their country - they would have one. But rising and smashing does not go well with building.
I hope that someday people will have more sense and less hate. Clearly that some day is not now and not here.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

These laws do not say "being Jewish is illegal", they say things like stealing land is ilegal.

Im sure youve heard this argument before. Why is it ok for all the countries in the Americas to exist, when Spanish, British, French and Dutch colonialists stole that land from millions of natives???

Why is it ok for Australia to exist (Same reasons)?

Why is it ok for South Africa to exist (same reasons)?

How come we only impose justice post-creation of the United nations. ??

If your religion advocates stealing land from others, then I guess you can say international law does discriminate against it in some sense.

Read the book 'from time immemorial". You seem like an honest person. Only 150,000 Palestinians lived in the original land in western palestine apportioned by the 1947' UN partition plan for a Jewish state. Only later when Arab countries attacked Israel did the state grow in size (and for good reason. If someone attacks me unprovoked, they risk their land as much as they risk their men).

So religion never once fared into the equation; other then the simple fact that Israel was the Jewish peoples ancient homeland, the labor zionists (the main founders of the country) never invoked it. All they ever said was: Every people deserves a nation of their own. Palestine rightfully belonged to the Jews. The Arabs have the entire Middle East and North Africa. The Arab Palestinians could have easily settled elsewhere in the Arab world.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
How many threads are you going to start using the same video? The Power of Jerusalem - who is it truly sacred to?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

:shk:
sigh you are spreading disinfo if you are claiming "the jews were there 1st".

so i'm gonna have to deny ignorance on you*:

there are a people who have a prior claim that goes back to 3000BCE, after all they were the builders of Jerusalem:

The Jebusites en.wikipedia.org...

According to the Hebrew Bible, the Jebusites were a Canaanite tribe who inhabited and built Jerusalem prior to its conquest by King David; the Books of Kings state that Jerusalem was known as Jebus prior to this event. According to some Biblical chronologies, the city was conquered by King David in 1003 BC,[1] or according to other sources 869 BC.[2]

Ethnic origin

The Tanakh portion of the Bible contains the only surviving ancient text known to use the term Jebusite to describe the pre-Israelite inhabitants of Jerusalem; according to the Table of Nations at Genesis 10, the Jebusites are identified as a Canaanite tribe, which is listed in third place among the Canaanite groups, between the Biblical Hittites and the Amorites. Prior to modern archaeological studies, most Biblical scholars held the opinion that the Jebusites were identical to the Hittites, which continues to be the case, though less so.[3] However, an increasingly popular view, first put forward by Edward Lipinski, professor of Oriental and Slavonic studies at the Catholic University of Leuven, is that the Jebusites were most likely an Amorite tribe; Lipinski identified them with the group referred to as Yabusi'um in a cuneiform letter found in the archive of Mari, Syria.[4]

As Lipinski noted, however, it is entirely possible that more than one clan or tribe bore similar names, and thus that the Jebusites and Yabusi'um may have been separate people altogether.[4] In the Amarna letters, mention is made of the contemporaneous king of Jerusalem was named Abdi-Heba, which is a theophoric name invoking a Hurrian goddess named Hebat; unless a different ethnic group occupied Jerusalem in this period, this implies that the Jebusites were Hurrians themselves, were heavily influenced by Hurrian culture, or were dominated by a Hurrian maryannu class.

Jebusites named in the Bible
Melchizedek

According to Genesis, the ruler of Jerusalem in the time of Abraham was Melchizedek (also Melchizedeq), and that as well as being a ruler, he was also a priest. Later, Joshua is described as defeating a Jebusite king named Adonizedek. The first parts of their names mean king and lord, respectively, but though the zedek part can be translated as righteous (making the names my king is righteous and my lord is righteous), most Biblical scholars believe that it is a reference to a deity named Zedek, who was the main deity worshipped by the Jebusites (making the names my king is Zedek and my lord is Zedek).[5] Scholars are uncertain, however, whether Melchizedek was himself intended in the Genesis account to be understood as a Jebusite, rather than a member of another group in charge of Jerusalem prior to the Jebusites - Jerusalem is referred to as Salem rather than Jebus in the passages of Genesis describing Melchizedek.[6]

Jerusalem Strife Echoes Ancient History news.nationalgeographic.com...

You have the Israelis saying that the history of Jerusalem began with David's conquest in 1000 B.C. We know from archaeological evidence that the city was inhabited from 3000 B.C., so to say that its history begins only when David captures it is doing injustice to the archaeological record. No doubt both sides are stretching and embroidering the fabric of history.

The major consequence of David's capture of Jerusalem is that it begins Jewish rule in the city. Judaism is [sic. merely]the first of the three major religions to be established in the city.

Most of the battles that have raged in Jerusalem in the past 4,000 years have been inspired by the desire of one or another group to establish cultural and religious hegemony over the region. The focal point of the region has always been the Temple Mount and the rock that stands upon it.

The-jebusites-unveiled jandyongenesis.blogspot.com...

*sigh and i'll bet you still don't know The Gaon from Bar Kokbah.
:shk:

P.S. true jews know that they will not return to israel until the messiah returns one could argue that the zionist-state of israel is an affront to god.

and all the rantings of you and your little sect/cult are not gonna move the hands of god one single cubit.

P.P.S the proper form of addressing the divinity in judaism is using the term Adonai not G_d

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I can’t believe that in this day and age, and with supposedly decent education systems, we are still bickering about these non-important screenplays/writings/whatever from thousands of years ago.

We have real threats and issues regarding our very existence and future and we still waste time, effort, resources and life over insignificant pride, tradition and ignorance.
It’s about time that we collectively focused as a race to push forward together. If some can’t come to terms with this or simply refuse and evolve, they should be left behind, the rest of us want to get on.

Peace

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by TheUniverse

So kids playing soccer probably don't know any better?

Do you think Kids can 'randomly' walk into the massive courtyard where the Kaaba sits, without being kicked out by conscious authorities ie; video cameras, security guards??

The rule is this. If you consider something sacred, you treat is as sacred. You put guards around the perimeter, and if you have been to the Temple mount is by no means difficult, and you make sure that those who do come to the area are treating it with an expected level of holiness. Playing games, like soccer, or having picnics, shows the complete opposite.

While reading this, I felt the urge to say something:

You have a fair way of explaining your point, however I would ask you this. Is not the whole Earth holy? Why is there a dogmatic line drawn between where it is and isn't okay to sit with your family and eat lunch, or enjoy a good game of kickball?

Since the answer is yes, all of the Earth is holy, then does that mean - with your reasoning - that eating outside anywhere on Earth is disrespectful?

Your video shows pictures of a happy kid kicking ball. And a happy family eating lunch.

Do you oppose exercise and nutrition?

And why is the Dome of the Rock more holy than the rest of Earth?

edit on 25-6-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Do a youtube search for "Pallywood" and you will find another video or two that I am sure they want removed also. You cannot believe ANYTHING that is portrayed on TV as so called "News" as it's all utter BS. We (America) need to just get our asses off of the global stage and concern ourselves with the very REAL dangers/societal issues/immigration threat/criminal congress & banking system we face right here at home.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

The distance from the Temple Mount to Mecca is 666 miles.

Daniel 3:1-5 "Nebuchadnezzar the king made an image of gold, whose height was threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof six cubits: ... That at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up:"

Threescore = 60 x 6 cubits x 6 instruments.

A symbol of false worship and idolatrous arrogance.

It's actually 669 nautical miles.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF
No. I don't know how else to say it. Just because people play soccer in an old sacred land does not mean Palestinians should be victims of genocide.

Well said and they have already been building a new kit form version of the new temple and airbrush the mosque out of pictures.

Dig deeper and you will find out that the marry and virgin birth, 12 deciples and riseing from the dead has many versions of the story dating back well before the latest jesus walked the earth 2000 years ago but the person who made the video tries to re-write history and for that reason i suspect he's lieing about muslims wanting Youtube to remove his video and just wants publi#y for his poor movie.

I would think that if the zionists touched the doom of the rock then the whole area will be turned to glass in no time but thats just my theory.

It's not logical for god to want the end times but it is not only logical but born out by actions that the zionists want the world to themselves and they have ilegal nukes to make this happen

edit on 25-6-2011 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2011 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Israel already identifies itself as a Jewish state re the relatively recent new legislation the Knesset passed. Fact is, Israel is the homeland for all Israelites....decendants of Jacob (Israel)....and not all of them are accepted as Jewish by today's standards among the Orthodox or halacha definition. Few Israelis understand the implications behind the story of Judah and Ephraim (Joseph's youngest son) and the meaning behind the Exodus out of Egypt; this is the end game and the "natural order of things" depending on what you believe, but it is these two that bring all the brothers home. Between now and then, it's tough times for Israel, no doubts about it. But Israel will always prevail and never again be taken by foreign powers, as much as they will try.

What Herzl initially intended; Israel is so much bigger than what he had in mind, he did'nt dream big enough, nor those in power today in Israel. It's easy enough to bake a wowful cake....but it's how you baked the cake is the true essence, much the same way how Israel needs to be nurtured now more than ever. When Israel closes the gap between religious and the deep emotional and spiritual awareness of God, they will achieve anything. Israel has the ingrediants so luckily this won't be too difficult to achieve.

The Haredi and the Secular need each other.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

So you're saying Israel is a racist state that will only allow in certain people??

Good to see you and Dontreally finally showing your true beliefs..

At least we know where you truly stand.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

What you see is only what your own mind wants you to see !!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The UN is made up of a bunch of the biggest corrupt con men we have seen in modern times. No one takes them seriously anymore.

www.unwatch.org...

I can come up with so much more.......

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Show me in the Qu'ran where it claims Jerusalem is their Muslim holy site? Last I checked it was Mecca!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Why would you even care? You are sitting behind a keyboard in the comforts of your own home in safety in lil Australia without a care in the world sipping on beer and making monkey sounds at your AFL home team.

Am I to take you seriously?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join