It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My explanation why ELENIN impact earth and when

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
There is my explanation why ELENIN impact earth and when.

Let first simply see the solar system as a gigantic bubble of water.

Then see the sun as spinning ballon in its center.

The sun spinning motion (perpendicular to his axis of rotation) create a kind of spinning force that make all little balls (planets) in the bubble rotate around him.

the exact position of the planet in that system depend of where the waves of the spinning sun meet when they hit the inner wall of the bubble (where the negative and positive waves meet). its where the planets form. (add some other factor)

We have now a system that is now in equilibrium.

lets see the equatorial plan of the sun where mostly all the planet are.

See the others objects as dust on a tire, so too much of it and the tire get unbalanced and the car pull to the side.

Imagine now the solar equatorial plane has the surface of a lac.( that plane is where the force is the greatest)

Now lets shoot a bullet through that water bubble so it pierce from the lower side to the top side like shooting a torpedo from the deep to the surface.

Where will be the spot where we will see the most effect of the bullet or torpedo ?

When it cross the surface of the water. you will see ripple, waves...the surface of the water is the solar equatorial plane.

So each time that ELENIN bullet cross the plane. waves hit earth. the closer the intercept from earth the hard those waves will hit.

The key is how much energy ElENIN will bring in to our system who is in state of near equilibrium.(stable and constant).

Personally i see comet as part matter at a diverse degree of density and part wave like gravitational soliton.

An example of soliton: waves on water that goes after a boat when you pull it from the shore then stop.

So a comet could come from a part of the opposing force coming from a huge impact.

So we can calculate the mass ELENIN has but its harder to calculate the total energy coming from the soliton wave part.

We can approximate it by calculating the energy that was release when the last equatorial intercept was (mars 2011, Japan quake or the one in Chili the year before.)

Now everyone should understand the matter a bit more.
Time for the computers to crush some data.

My personal opinion :

*We better be ready then sorry*

Just remember that human being are part of the most valuable things in this planet and we must protect it.

What is above is the same as what is below.

My little contribution.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards, voltardark. You might catch a lil' grief for posting your theory in introductions, but I do like the way you explain things.

I don't know about Elenin--it raises all sorts of emotion that's for sure. My layman's opinion is that it could go either way heheh.

See you.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I must agree with the previous poster as to it going either way. You cannot in anyway compare the solar system and the vacuum of space to a lake. That is two totally different areas of physics. Anyway, welcome to the site and be prepared for some flak, just a heads up. Catch you round the forums.
Tech

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by voltardark

There has to be a qunntamanium defribrillium. Then the Elenin thing is known.

Until then we are just left with our whosit/ howsit approach.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by voltardark

You seem to have left out, ignored, or completely missed the understanding of:
```Gravity
```Trajectory
```Force
```Expansion
```Planetary drift
~~~Any documented scientific fact

Not to mention the fact that you present the solar system as completely round...like a tire you say....and things can get it out of balance...
Well...it isn't perfectly round. It is already out of balance. All of the above objects I mentioned along with others are always acting on everything there is. And will also act on this comet.

Many people who have a way better relationship with mathematics than I have, do not have this impacting us. It's gravitational pull might affect something in the solar system, but unless it actually hits something, I can't see the force of a passing small comet affecting earth very much.

I do not understand at all your "solution". How do we counteract the ripples? If we can't then how can we "prepare?" What do you propose we do to protect ourselves?

Me personally, if I worry about it hitting us, then the rest of my life will be spent with more stress and fear than is ever needed. If it does hit us, then we are totally screwed anyways.
So why worry at all if there is nothing we can do?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So the influence of the Comet is reaching us? Of course it is!

Welcome to ATS, I look forward to reading more and any additional thoughts you get as those around us send their "rip-ples" your way! Hold on tight!

There are the density differences and I would say that we are sometimes very dense in our approach at times! Unlike water we sort of congeal and then lay flat, but I liked this!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I like your description and hope that the last 4 or 5 lines of your thread are prophetic.

top topics

join