It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Neocons accuse Infowars of being "Obama's conspiracy theorist writer"

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
www.dallasblog.com...


Obama’s conspiracy theorist writer, Mr. Watson,


Here is the original article from infowars:

www.prisonplanet.com...

Basically for anyone who doesn't know who Paul Joseph Watson is, he is Alex Jones' writer, not Obama's, so this blogger is basically accusing Alex Jones of working with Obama to hatch conspiracy theories against the tea party.

This has all happened before, but let's think about just how ridiculous this whole left/right tirade is:

When Alex Jones accused Bill Clinton of being a globalist, he was a "right-winger," When Alex Jones accused the government of 9/11, he was a "left-wing conspiracy theorist," when Alex Jones exposed Obama as being part of the same global elite, he was called a "tea party conservative", and now, when he is attacking Rick Perry, he is a "leftist conspiracy theorist attacking the tea party."

Wow, is all I have to say. This would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.
edit on 24-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


Well I think that it is said and hilarious.



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If Alex Jones had any kind of political agenda and inside influence in the whitehouse, he would have been right about something once.



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senteri
If Alex Jones had any kind of political agenda and inside influence in the whitehouse, he would have been right about something once.


Well he is right about most things, but this just proves that you don't have to be an insider to be knowledgeable about the system (although plenty of insiders go on his show).



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Perry is a globalist nut.

From the North American corridor to mandating Gardasil he's a either evil to the core or a complete imbecile.



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 





When Alex Jones accused Bill Clinton of being a globalist, he was a "right-winger," When Alex Jones accused the government of 9/11, he was a "left-wing conspiracy theorist," when Alex Jones exposed Obama as being part of the same global elite, he was called a "tea party conservative", and now, when he is attacking Rick Perry, he is a "leftist conspiracy theorist attacking the tea party."


I guess that would make him an "Ambidextrist"

Just another example of the poo-flinging that politics is known for.
edit on 6/24/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senteri
If Alex Jones had any kind of political agenda and inside influence in the whitehouse, he would have been right about something once.


This pretty much hits the nail on the head!
With a little humor too.



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Well he is right about most things, but this just proves that you don't have to be an insider to be knowledgeable about the system (although plenty of insiders go on his show).


No, he is not. I am not going to argue with you about it either so do not bother trying. I have already read everything Alex Jones defenders have to say. I know the truth. Anyone that actually cares knows the truth. Everyone else is sending Alex and Bob money and hiding their basements with canned chicken kiev and non GMO seed banks. Have fun with that.



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senteri

Originally posted by filosophia
Well he is right about most things, but this just proves that you don't have to be an insider to be knowledgeable about the system (although plenty of insiders go on his show).


No, he is not. I am not going to argue with you about it either so do not bother trying. I have already read everything Alex Jones defenders have to say. I know the truth. Anyone that actually cares knows the truth. Everyone else is sending Alex and Bob money and hiding their basements with canned chicken kiev and non GMO seed banks. Have fun with that.


Oh, so you know the truth but you won't argue it and you'll just stick your fingers in your ears if I try and talk about it?
how open your mind is...not.



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


The truth that Alex Jones has been making money off of being wrong for two decades? Yep. I know all about it. I know all about the years and years and years and years of crap he spewed that turned out to be false, never happened, just made up altogether. Why should my mind still be open about it? How long should I wait for Alex to seem like someone who knows something and cares instead of a fat angry guy begging you to send him money? Want me to give it a couple more years and see if any of the bull# he said Clinton was going to do ever happens?



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


Alex Jones is a professional fear mongerer. That is how he makes his living and he is quite good at it. He has connections in the media and with various "insiders."

I don't hold any grudge against him. He's a capitalist just taking care of his family and probably having fun while doing so.

Sounds like a dream job to me.



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senteri
reply to post by filosophia
 


The truth that Alex Jones has been making money off of being wrong for two decades? Yep. I know all about it. I know all about the years and years and years and years of crap he spewed that turned out to be false, never happened, just made up altogether. Why should my mind still be open about it? How long should I wait for Alex to seem like someone who knows something and cares instead of a fat angry guy begging you to send him money? Want me to give it a couple more years and see if any of the bull# he said Clinton was going to do ever happens?


Well, you have not mentioned anything that he was wrong about, so I will just throw a few things out there:

Bilderberg. He was called a conspiracy theorist for exposing Bilderberg, now it is officially a real thing according to the corporate media.

So, we can start there, how exactly was he wrong about this? He was the only one covering it (besides insiders like Jim Tucker and Daniel Estulin), and it turned out he was right, they do have secrecy and police protection and the media completely ignores it.



edit on 24-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by filosophia
 


Alex Jones is a professional fear mongerer. That is how he makes his living and he is quite good at it. He has connections in the media and with various "insiders."

I don't hold any grudge against him. He's a capitalist just taking care of his family and probably having fun while doing so.

Sounds like a dream job to me.


okay so who are these "insiders" he has connections with? I'll tell you one of them: Steve Piezchenik.
edit on 24-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


Could be anybody, even me as I used to work for Government. All I have to do is establish my bona-fides and spin a story from there. All of course with only providing minimal and vague documentation on a Government letterhead.

Give me a subject and one day and I can spin a plausible conspiracy....I think.


Not that I don't believe in conspiracies, that's why I love ATS. It makes me think.



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by filosophia
 


Could be anybody, even me as I used to work for Government. All I have to do is establish my bona-fides and spin a story from there. All of course with only providing minimal and vague documentation on a Government letterhead.

Give me a subject and one day and I can spin a plausible conspiracy....I think.


Not that I don't believe in conspiracies, that's why I love ATS. It makes me think.


So you're saying he has connections to insiders, but then you say they could be anybody, you don't really know (and you say maybe it's you, but I doubt it). So in other words, the whole statement about him having insiders is not based on fact or evidence, just a baseless statement? And so why should I believe you over Alex Jones? (or a rock?).
edit on 24-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 

Cool story bro. You proved Alex has been able to in 20 years, report something that is happening correctly once. Seriously do not waste your time. I said my piece and you are not going to change my mind on Alex. Alex has two decades of trashing his reputation for himself on you already. You stock up and worry about those FEMA camps. Obama is only the third president gonna send you to them so that must be happening really soon.



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


Well, it's your decision isn't it? I'm not telling you who to believe.

Myself, I take everything I hear and try to apply rationality to it, unless it's humor...but even then it sometimes applies.



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well, really think about it...
Conspiracy theorists aren't really of a poilitical party typically are they? Whoever is in the WH is always some evil person with an evil agenda that will destroy the country or the world or keep us all with boots to our necks, right? Alex Jones is either a true conspiracy theorist or he's a manipulative prick who knows how to milk his audience. My guess is the latter. Anyone feeling like a fiddle?



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senteri
reply to post by filosophia
 

Cool story bro. You proved Alex has been able to in 20 years, report something that is happening correctly once. Seriously do not waste your time. I said my piece and you are not going to change my mind on Alex. Alex has two decades of trashing his reputation for himself on you already. You stock up and worry about those FEMA camps. Obama is only the third president gonna send you to them so that must be happening really soon.


Interesting logic, I give an example, and you automatically assume it's the only example. What's interesting about this is you said I "proved it" just by mentioning it briefly, but that's the only one in 20 years according to you. Hmm, so if I mention another one, like Bohemian Grove, will you believe that, but then change your story to 2 true stories in 20 years?



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by filosophia
 


Well, it's your decision isn't it? I'm not telling you who to believe.

Myself, I take everything I hear and try to apply rationality to it, unless it's humor...but even then it sometimes applies.

Well if I were to apply rationality to you, I'd rationalize that you make up statements with no factual basis and then admit you don't know any facts to back it up (except for yourself maybe being one of Alex Jones' insiders because you worked in the government). So if you're really one of Alex Jones' insiders then send him a news story referencing this conversation.




top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join