It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neocons accuse Infowars of being "Obama's conspiracy theorist writer"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I like to think of myself as a honest person. I'm sure Alex wouldn't give me the time of day unless it lined his pockets a little more.

If I knew of a conspiracy that actually helped people, I would stay silent. Conspiracies can be good sometimes, I know, how is a conspiracy good?

If I knew of a conspiracy that hurt people (and had proof), I would alert as many media outlets as I could, even Alex.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

I like to think of myself as a honest person. I'm sure Alex wouldn't give me the time of day unless it lined his pockets a little more.

If I knew of a conspiracy that actually helped people, I would stay silent. Conspiracies can be good sometimes, I know, how is a conspiracy good?

If I knew of a conspiracy that hurt people (and had proof), I would alert as many media outlets as I could, even Alex.

the fact remains, Alex Jones is not a leftist as the neocon implies, nor does he work for the Obama administration. You say you would alert media if you knew of a conspiracy to hurt people, Alex Jones did exactly this 2 months prior to September 11 and yet you have no respect for a man who did the same action you were talking about you would do in a similar situation. So you have no facts or statistics against Alex Jones, he does what you say you would do if you could, yet you still have this undefined distrust against him. Sort of strange, no?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senteri
If Alex Jones had any kind of political agenda and inside influence in the whitehouse, he would have been right about something once.

lol

funny,

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I don't mistrust him. I read InfoWars and PrisonPlanet daily. I just take what he has to say, with a grain of salt.

We (the Pentagon) war gamed a scenario like 9/11 for a decade. Back then, if you think about it. There really is no defense against it. And it’s my opinion, there still isn’t.

Trade a plane load of people for a UPS or FedEx plane and you can still accomplish the same thing. Or even a tanker truck full of gas during Black Friday at the mall.

Do you really think the American populace would be accommodating to today’s measures ten years ago?

Heck, we're not accommodating them now are we?

I choose not to live in fear, but to acknowledge it.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Alex Jones was right when he posted Antony Sutton on the Left/Right Hegelian dialectic. I've been reading Sutton's material since the 80s, and he was a respected researcher, exposed Skull and Bones for the first time. Jones is right about a lot of things. It is so funny sometims when people wave the anti-tin-foil hat around, and it's even more funny on a big conspiracy theory site like this.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I think what you guys need to do is to stop relying on just one person for everything and do your own research. Alex Jones is somewhat nutty but I think the reason why that he has so many detractors is because like me, they've seen that he can be full of it on a lot of his show, he likes to sensationalize stories so he ends up acting just like the MSM. So, not everything Alex Jones says is false, and a lot of the content of what he says comes from people that talk. So you should learn history and you should learn these things for yourself, rather than, say, just from one guy talking.

As for Alex Jones being an Obama supporter... just LOL!
Someone's upset.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Senteri

well at least they'll be eating chicken Kiev

while everybody else is eating golden rice

and poop-burgers

or each other

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

even funnier IMO is all the he's "in it for the money" arguments

and when his "media Empire" was just a beat up car with a megaphone on the roof the same kinda folks were probably arguing that he was just a kook, a nobody, a crazy tin foil hatter.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

even funnier IMO is all the he's "in it for the money" arguments

and when his "media Empire" was just a beat up car with a megaphone on the roof the same kinda folks were probably arguing that he was just a kook, a nobody, a crazy tin foil hatter.

Right! Just can't win with some people.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Alex Jones was right when he posted Antony Sutton on the Left/Right Hegelian dialectic. I've been reading Sutton's material since the 80s, and he was a respected researcher, exposed Skull and Bones for the first time. Jones is right about a lot of things. It is so funny sometims when people wave the anti-tin-foil hat around, and it's even more funny on a big conspiracy theory site like this.

Alex Jones was "right" when he "posted" something someone else wrote?
Well I guess you got me there.
The only thing funnier than the things Alex says are the things people say to defend him. He is so right about so much stuff that the only thing you offer up is his ability to copy and paste.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
More intentional misinfo and disinfo courtesy of The NeoConserviBaggerNazi group to silence the free and independant media because they flat out refuse to bow down to the GOP!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join