It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Of Space Shuttle: An Ailen Agenda ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It is plain to see if you follow the news, that the shuttle is being phased out and that the US does not have a replacement at all even thought they have had about forty years to put something together. So I offer a few posssibilities.

1. We are giving up on putting people into space in any fashion. From now on it will be just probes to here and there around the solar system.

2. The aliens are coming and they are going to set up a regular space bus service to the most popular places in the solar system. Cruises to other star system will be done on an individual schedule depending upon demand from the public.

3. The mysterious triangles that have been in the news for over twenty years are going to replace most forms of space craft and aircraft. Up to this point they have been ultra-secret war weapons, but they will shortly be revealed as a revolutionary new form of safe, cheap, fast and efficient travel. Obama will try to take credit.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
I have been thinking.

Which is a very good thing !

Is there a more covert reason why the Space Shuttle programme is being retired?

Very very good question !

Yes money and budget concerns are being cited

Very very good answer !

According to NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong the Aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon! Milton Cooper a Naval Intelligence Officer tell us that not only does the Alien Moon Base exist but the US Naval Intelligence Community refers to the Alien Moon Base as “Luna”, that there is a huge mining operation going on there, and that is where the Aliens keep their huge mother ships while the trips to Earth are made in smaller “flying saucers”. LUNA: The Alien base on the far side of the Moon. It was seen and filmed by the Apollo Astronauts. Both Neil Armstrong and Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after that historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969.

Too bad...it was a good start !

According to NASA ? Oh...link please...

Neil Armstrong said that? hmm....link please...

Milton William Cooper? Bill Cooper? ok...do we have pictures of this?

Filmed by the Apollo Astronauts...surely, you do have a copy, do you?

Neil and Buzz...I almost feel bad to ask for a link again...but please?

Just curious...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Do you have a link to these "reports"? It will be greatly appreciated if you post them.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I've read about the USA was denied further access to the moon. Some sources claim that it were aliens, other sources claim it were the Nazis (UFOs).
Interesting note is that Rudolph Hess was obsessed by the moon.

The end of the space shuttle is part of the game. A couple of years the heat-tiles were suddenly a problem, now it's funding. They let you believe that it's very difficult and too expensive to put a man in space.

Perhaps is the opposite more true. Maybe antigravity-devices are build very easily, 10,000 times safer that planes and cars and everyone can handle such craft.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
NASA may gave missions or explorations on places that were never revealed at public. Every institution has its secrets, you never know when NASA are doing more than we are told as we are ants who can't see anything above our heads.

Whar was really eating from the budget is SETI, I think their program either was a total waste and didn;t catch any signal that could really make a difference or they found smth end the gov had told them to keep silence. I;d say MUFON and other investigators are a lot more useful for the case, SETI was just with no progess if we have to exclude any speculations of being told of keeping secret.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

SETI was not a NASA program. It was privately funded.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I don't think, what NASA ( Never A Straight Answer ), shuttles, were ever any real threat to our ET friends, so no I don't think its an alien agenda, more like the budget agenda . . . wars and all that, just no money left for an exploration of the space, by the agency, who nobody really trust anymore . . . that is all.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stingray77

For all the BILLIONS that have ben spent on the ISS, I thought it's purpose was to give us all a better life and to help humanity in all sorts of different ways.

So, where's all the benefits ?????????

My life hasen't changed and I have not benefited one bit.

A lot of countries have been funding the ISS, but any technological advances haven't been forthcoming.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The higher planes go, the quicker and wider areas they can come down. Maybe the next generation of commercial planes will go as high as just under orbit.

If they did, you could take off from one side of the world and land at another side of the world more fuel efficiently as you will only need the fuel to take off and glide down. But because you go so high, you come down a lot quicker and can hit a wider target.

I really do think the shuttle is being retired for commercial reasons. I think space travel and the next generation of planes will be using the atmosphere and even space for the benefits of travel.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

I totally with you ! I do want to know too, why billions of $ have been spend, to basically prove, what butterflies, can't fly in the weightless environment...

With all that money, they could have made broccoli taste like chocolate or something . . . but NO, launching monkeys in to space is more fun I guess.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by darius2025

Buzz never said publicly he saw anything alien on the moon or anywhere. He did say a UFO followed Apollo 11...

As far as the Shuttle program being ended as alien agenda?

The Shuttle's first flight was in 1981. So, let's imagine a 1981 280-Z. Nice car, but you can only mod it so much with today's tech before you run out and buy a new GT-R!

What NASA's plans are for the next gen of space flight is still anyone's guess. To say they have no plans is a stretch. It does appear they will work with one of the big private companies.

In my opinion, the next next generation of space travel is going to blow our minds. With all the speculation we've reverse engineered alien craft, tptb will not unveil anything they've created to keep status quo on anything alien. If and when they do, they'll have one of the private companies create it, just like the F-117, B-2 and the Aurora, this way we can't ask NASA how the hell they did it!

Just think about the Aurora. If the rumors are true, how the hell do you keep a pilot / astronaut from passing out flying and maneuvering at those speeds? Think about it.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The Space Shuttle is a horrible way of space travel. The only good things about the space shuttle is it's large cargoload and that it is reuasable. However, it is prone to failure at the cost of many lives and terribly expensive even with it's reusability.

Take an example of Europe, no other continent launches so many space rockets as Europe. They have almost no critical failures and are the number one space force hired by companies and nations to bring stuff into space. Even thou they make use of the same rocket for many years they have perfected it so much that it is as if you where using a regular airline flight. Yes, it is not reusable, but it is cheap, has no risc of losing lives and is reliable.

The space shuttle could not compete with such rockets and kicked the bucket. It is the whole 'Concorde' thing all over again. In the end Concorde lost dispite of the few features it had going for itself. The space shuttle lost simularly. There is no great scheme, just business as regular.

The space shuttle was ahead of it's time due to it's large cargo and reusability, but it was simply too early. The concept of airplanes manifested in a spacecraft succesfully but with technology still not ready it was doomed to fail. In another twenty years such notion will be revived on larger scale and then it will be there to stay.

No aliens, no secrets, just business.
edit on 23-6-2011 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Sorry but I don't see it that its anything other than it appears .
Incompetence on the part of NASA and budget cuts forced by two pointless but expensive wars and a raid on world finance by the IMF and the Powers that be .

It is a sad episode in our history , I believe that future generations will look back at this point in history with disbelief at how we could take the first step on our journey and then do nothing .

Really? I just saw a program that claimed they were ending those shuttle missions because the shuttle couldn't make it to Mars or even to the moon.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

Think the OP is referring to these claims which I have heard myself for years, whether or not they are true.

These quotes are from a few sites I found right off the bat. They are not the most reliable sources
but they are " sources."

Did you ever wonder why the Moon landings stopped and why we have not tried to build a Moon Base? It does seem like a better and easier idea than a floating space station with no access to any raw materials or supplies? According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong the aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon! www.ufocasebook.com...

According to Neil Armstrong the Aliens have a base on the Moon and wanted us to get off and stay off the Moon! Milton Cooper a Naval Intellegence Officer tell us that the Intellegence community calls the Alien Base "Luna" www.sacred-texts.com...

Warned away from the moon - www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-6-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
nasa and the other hidden agencies no longer need the public, so they are closing down what the public gets to see and moving off into secrecy..and not for any other reason than to eliminate the public

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
The space shuttle doesnt go to the moon.

It goes about 400 miles from earth.

NASA has had its funding cut....the ISS is complete....there are cheaper methods to put satellites into orbit.

People need to be transprted to the ISS and the occasional manual fixing of satelites. Ofcourse we can rely on the russians and in the future on the chinese and people from India but that is not the american way....

If the americans want to profit from space there must be a manned transportation system....it si because of the financial/ economic situation that the US gov. has not a penny to spent on organisations like NASA. The private sector would be a solution but that would take not only trust and convidence in the american people but also in the US gov. .....that will be a little difficult at the moment.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

Down under. Have a lot of your taxes gone into the ISS?

The purpose of the ISS was and is mostly to study how humans can thrive in space.
www.pbs.org...

What do they do up there? A lot more than just watching the Earth roll by.
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99
reply to post by darius2025

Buzz never said publicly he saw anything alien on the moon or anywhere. He did say a UFO followed Apollo 11...

No. He said that the adapter panels followed Apollo 11.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
No. He said that the adapter panels followed Apollo 11.

and how did he arrive at that conclusion?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24/6/11 by mcrom901 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
I have been thinking. Is there a more covert reason why the Space Shuttle programme is being retired? Yes money and budget concerns are being cited but i cant help think there is much more to it than that. According to some reports in the UFO investigations Humans were told to stay away from the Moon. What is happening now? Is this a pre Disclourse move to ground all Earth vessels before the long awaited announcement?

What does everyone think?

That would be rather strange considering that the space shuttle program is supposed to be replaced by the constellation program, which would include a return to the moon. As soon as the radiation problems are figured out and how to keep personell cool when the temp raises to 200 degrees.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join