It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery UFO Photograph Found in Air Force Blue Book Files!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Thanks Frank for a very interesting picture

and to Easynow for the related info
now I wish I knew why it was just sitting in the BB files with no documentation ...
and the plot thickens

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Thanks OP I recognized you so please don't think everyone is a hater. You have done alot for ufology and I for one thank you. This photo you are showing reminds me of the LA fire fight negative that hit the internet. Is this related? Sure looks similar.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Warren
Additionally, and with great perplexity, there was "no accompanying report." I thought perhaps it got separated; however in doing a thorough database search, I came up empty.

Hi Frank,

I hope all is well.

There is an accompanying report.

Your first instincts were correct - the relevant photo was indeed merely separated from the relevant report.

This particular photo appears at more than one location in the Project Bluebook files.

(This is, in fact, fairly common in relation to photos in the Project Bluebook files).

At one location the "mystery UFO photograph" is merely accompanied by a cover page indicating the date and place of the sighting. That first copy (which I presume - from your comments - is the copy you have seen) is at:
www.footnote.com...

However, at another location within the Project Bluebook files there is a poorer copy of the same photo accompanied by various documents giving relevant details.

That further copy of the photo is at:
www.footnote.com...

If you use the filmstrip function at the bottom of the page at the second link, you can look at the documents relating to this image - or someone can post some images of those documents in this thread, particularly the document at the three links below:
www.footnote.com...
www.footnote.com...
www.footnote.com...

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
I wish I knew why it was just sitting in the BB files with no documentation ...
and the plot thickens

Relevant documentation IS in the BB files. However, the organisation of those files is somewhat less than perfect...

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Good Day Isaac,

My favorite statistician extraordinaire.

[paradiselost333, franspeakfree thanks for the kind words]

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Additionally, and with great perplexity, there was "no accompanying report." I thought perhaps it got separated; however in doing a thorough database search, I came up empty.

Hi Frank,

I hope all is well.

We're still upright and moving forward–thanks. Hope all is well with you.

There is an accompanying report.

Your first instincts were correct - the relevant photo was indeed merely separated from the relevant report.

This particular photo appears at more than one location in the Project Bluebook files.

Bravo! Well done! I didn't find it in my cursory look.

(This is, in fact, fairly common in relation to photos in the Project Bluebook files).

I have seen duplication and the documents in various stages of redaction; however, I've never seen a stand alone photo.

At one location the "mystery UFO photograph" is merely accompanied by a cover page indicating the date and place of the sighting. That first copy (which I presume - from your comments - is the copy you have seen) is at:
www.footnote.com...

However, at another location within the Project Bluebook files there is a poorer copy of the same photo accompanied by various documents giving relevant details.

That further copy of the photo is at:
www.footnote.com...

If you use the filmstrip function at the bottom of the page at the second link, you can look at the documents relating to this image - or someone can post some images of those documents in this thread, particularly the document at the three links below:
www.footnote.com...
www.footnote.com...
www.footnote.com...

All the best,

Isaac

Much thanks! This thread, I might add is good example of a group effort–thanks to all.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Much thanks! This thread, I might add is good example of a group effort–thanks to all.

Cheers,
Frank

My sentiments too. This happens all too rarely on ATS. Great work - especially from Easynow and Isaac. More of the same please.

Thanks guys.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

interesting

i know we are not alone

hugs

namaste'

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The object in the photo has no definition, it's totally washed-out, shows no shadows or shading or hint of form... My first guess would be that it's a developer error. Leaving a drop of developer fluid on the photo would result in this. If it's on the original negative, though, this theory would be invalid.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The photo depicts an elliptical craft...like an American football. I saw one in 1954...close up.Believe it or not, this craft is depicted as a crop circle in Lucy Pringle's web site photo gallery. See year 2009. There are a number of surprising figures in that photo including a laser gun. Google it and be AWED! I sent Frank Warren a description of my experience with the craft and what came out of the craft, and what happened to the craft...around 2005. I don't think he believed a word of it.Now, he's impressed with a very poor imitation of it.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Evenin' pupilstutor,

Originally posted by pupilstutor
The photo depicts an elliptical craft...like an American football. I saw one in 1954...close up.Believe it or not, this craft is depicted as a crop circle in Lucy Pringle's web site photo gallery. See year 2009. There are a number of surprising figures in that photo including a laser gun. Google it and be AWED! I sent Frank Warren a description of my experience with the craft and what came out of the craft, and what happened to the craft...around 2005. I don't think he believed a word of it.Now, he's impressed with a very poor imitation of it.

As I stated earlier in the thread:

Contrary to popular belief, a picture "on it's own merits" is usually worthless; however, what I find curious is that it found its way into the BB files, was assigned a case no. and an attribution ala Ramey AFB. Having spent much more time then I'd like to admit absorbing Blue Book Files et al, I've never seen an example of this before.

As to "beliefs"–I try to leave that by the wayside, and come to theorems and or "possible" conclusions based on the evidence. That said, I don't recall your sighting (off the cuff); however, take no offense as I receive a boatload of e-mail on a daily basis.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
yeah there is no sense of it being a real object in the sky, it looks like a developing error to me.
even light has affects on the surrounding area, that image shows no such affects that you would find with an object like that, it would at least highlight the fog if that is fog.
it would also wash out the stars in the background, which it doesn't do.
hence why i say it most likely is a printing error.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Inverted, contrast adjusted:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c2993b80de5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Good Mornin' demongoat,

Originally posted by demongoat
yeah there is no sense of it being a real object in the sky, it looks like a developing error to me.
even light has affects on the surrounding area, that image shows no such affects that you would find with an object like that, it would at least highlight the fog if that is fog.
it would also wash out the stars in the background, which it doesn't do.
hence why i say it most likely is a printing error.

When I initiated this thread, I had not realized the collateral evidence associated with the photo (as noted I thought it odd that there was no accompanying report).

Thanks to Easynow and IsaacKoi et al, the report has been uncovered; "witnesses revealed"; the fact that the photograph was analyzed by "Prediction and Interpretation Section" and the end result as stated by Robert D. Williamson, Captain, USAF, UFO Representative, Intelligence Division i.e., "After having discussed this sighting with other members of the Intelligence Division and letting the Prediction and Interpretation Section examine the 35 mm slide, this seems to be a creditable sighting incident." (my emphasis).

At the end of the day: this is/was a multiple witness sighting, who photographed the object; there was a post investigation by the PTB and both the witnesses and photograph passed muster.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
clearly the US military are keeping a book on Chinese lanterns....

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
My experience with that craft revealed not only what it was carrying, under which agents control, what its destination was, what adjustments it underwent, before final departure. I have app. 95% crop circle evidence visualizing 15 pages of text describing THE EVENT. Would that count for evidence in your scheme? Those who have totally ignored or venomonously thrashed crop circles information will soon be supplanted by a new group of ufologists.Did anyone take up my suggestion to google (lucy pringles web site of crop circles) for crop circle photos for June, 2009?There are photos of three seperate days of crop circles extending nearly 1000 feet.Check BING's images of a crop circle for September 2010. Check archives.That will cover 2/3rds of the text. The final cc double covers everthing I wrote if you only had THE EXPERIENCE of witnessing , and, more importantly, the ability to recollect it.There is the barrier of amnesia to be overcome. Frank, does this sound like the world you live in?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The object in this photograph superficially resembles the objects recently recorded (allegedly) in London found in the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course, we're just talking about elliptical forms in the sky so they're pretty nondescript.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I have been searching for these documents for weeks. I found them buried under a Pennsylvania case that occurred on the same day. I don't think they were misfiled by accident. I found them by doing a name search on the investigating officer. These are the supporting documents for the Ramey AFB photo.

www.fold3.com...
a reply to: Frank Warren

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: zorgon
Define legit... it's Frank's site

I believe I've seen this photo or one very similar on a book jacket many, many years ago. I might still have the book in a box in the attic. If I get a chance, I'll climb up there and rifle through a few boxes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join