It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitlers secret ANTARCTIC Base and UFOs projects

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
In the 1930's, Nazis exploring the southern extremities of the globe set up a base(called base-211) in Antarctica.

In the following video we can see ancient ruins are visible from the "space" from an orbit, and they are not publish on google maps.

Ancient megalithic city larger than some of the current mega-cities found in the photographs from orbit. complex city with a pyramid and a giant megalithic structure in the shape of a swastika, as well as other buildings in antarctica.

Video here: youtu.be...

According to a statement by Grand Admiral Donitz in 1943, “the German submarine fleet is proud of having built for the Führer, in another part of the world, a Shangri-La land, an impregnable fortress."

If the fortress was in Antarctica, was it built by the Nazis, or discovered there?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: majestic3

Damn, you had me right up to this point...

ULTRA is the name of a secret alien interface agency in the NSA

Nope, I'm out.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
a reply to: majestic3

Damn, you had me right up to this point...

ULTRA is the name of a secret alien interface agency in the NSA

Nope, I'm out.

I only got this far before I bailed:
"ancient ruins are visible from the "space" from an orbit"

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I actually read a book series recently, yes it is fiction but I found it quite interesting, that explored this concept. It also explored Atlantis, aliens and the concept of them interfering to modify humans for survival. I cant say I believe it but it was an interesting read nonetheless!

Atlantis Gene

Here is a link for it on amazon. I do recommend it even if it is just for a fun read like it was for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join