It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Stewart's Response to PolitiFact

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike

Remember when he tore Jim Cramer a new one for bad predictions he made on stocks? How Stewart raked Cramer over the coals because his mom lost half her retirement savings? Yeah … that was a real hoot … wasn’t it. But why did Stewart go after Cramer so aggressively … was it just his bad financial advice? Hardly, he did it because Cramer was becoming more and more disenchanted with Stewart’s new god: Barack Obama.

Had Stewart wanted to eviscerate some of the real culprits he should have had on Larry Leibowitz. You all know Larry Leibowitz right? HE’s the CEO of the New York Stock Exchange. And, oh, by the way HE’S ALSO JOHN STEWART’S BROTHER.

Please tell me you arent defending Cramer....that fool cost alot of Americans ALOT of money buy telling them to buy at the wrong times to keep the game running.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

Hmmm....Let me think....Helping to give him material and visibility?

Slightly off topic but I do miss the time when the news gave the news and not something with a twist or spin. When was the last time that happened? Was it when Edward R. Murrow was on the news? Or was it Cronkite?

<< 1   >>

join