It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

challenging tptb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
hello, im curious, has anyone openly challenged the powers that be? any famouse or just regular civilians? and how would we get there attention?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by deadpoolfreak1110

Maybe there were some, unfortunately, they are no longer here to tell us.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by deadpoolfreak1110

Really?? This is a thread?? Man I thought there would be a little insight at least.....What are your thoughts on the subject OP?? Give us something to work with here....

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Challenge them to do what ?
The trouble with that is if they started a massive campaign about how the world should know the truth it would ruin there whole credibility,a few have tried but nothing came of it.
if thousands of people marched on area 51 or the whitehouse or pentagon you would get there attention but there are alot of risks involved in doing something like that.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
yeah,but has anyone even so much as try to expose them for what they are?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I would love to do nothing more! I would get in anybodys face and call them out if they even let me close enough! Unfortunatley I am just an average joe with no money to quit my slave life (not even for a moment) and travel anywhere to do anything. You see, this is what TFTB want is to keep us all supressed with minimal resources to be able to make waves. Thats why we need Ron paul and vp alex jones to try and raise the money needed for a run at the presidency. I GUARANTEE they would win hands down just by the shape we americans will be in by the elections. Plus you can assure there will be a false flag soon enough just in time to get all the sheeple feeling all patriotic and tingly again. If there were anything I could do that does not cost money I WILL BE THERE!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadpoolfreak1110
yeah,but has anyone even so much as try to expose them for what they are?

ok so your a celeb like tom cruise,you go on 1 of the big u.s networks & challenge the u.s government or the goverments of the world to reveal the truth about what they have been hiding.

what then ?

they aint gonna come out witha huge plastic bag full of secret papers & hand them out.

i see where your coming from but sadly it doesn't matter who does it nothing will change.
Didn't bill clinton try to get UFO files released but was told no ?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There's no such thing as "TPTB".

Not in the way that you think of them anyways...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

so what is your theory
concerning TCOTBIP?

you 1st.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by boncho

so what is your theory
concerning TCOTBIP?

you 1st.

My theory is that acronyms are stupid. Especially relating to these matters. I plan on writing a thread about it soon.

VALIS.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

you mean i'm going to have to write

The Custodians Of The Black Iron Prison

each and every time to regain your respect ?

bummer

alrighty, my theory is that there is no GOAC oops sorry, Great Over Arching Conspiracy at all, just a bunch of major and minor ones all carried out by different groups whose interests often coincide, and often do not.

the illusion of a Great Over Arching Conspiracy is often promoted by these groups and so called leaders just to cover up the fact that most of them don't have clue,

or they actually believe that they are the true rulers of the world.

if there really were a small cabal of people running things behind the scenes, then the world would be a lot better run than it actually is, don't you think?

can we just agree that i'm lazy and hate typing, and leave it at that?

thanks for coming on line again to reply
if your busy it can wait till tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I think everything is a little more complicated than any acronym can describe. Or any generic name at all for that matter. When talking about people that have major influence in world events, if you aren't listing them specifically by name, you don't know anything about them.

But yes, please keep using your acronyms. Or else the shadowy people that run things (TSPTRT) might know we are on to them.

edit on 22-6-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
There's no such thing as "TPTB".

Not in the way that you think of them anyways...

Well, looks like I find myself quoting you pretty often...I would say it's because your comments make sense.

TPTB...the foggy mysterious bad guys...if only we knew who they actually are. I had once worked on putting a thread on the Bilderbergs. Just the Bilderbergs. After searching and searching I found that there is so much confusion as to who really holds the reigns that I decided to stop wasting my time.

Challenging TPTB ? Sounds like modern day Don Quichotte to me.

new topics

top topics

join