It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man robs bank for $1 to get medical care in jail

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by totalmetal

Does the drunk tank count? Seriously though, warrant on inspection sticker and insurance. I had back to back to back tickets in three different cities within a week or so. I was only able to hit two of the courthouses on my lunch break providing documentation. Cops stopped me turning left into my complex in my red 5.0 (with chrome ponies) after supposedly crossing a double white line without singling properly. Pay close attention to use of the word "properly" because I did have my blinker on the whole time. I'd Love to see their dash cam video. Anyhow, I spent a day and a half after being transferred to the correct city. Initially I was left on the floor with about 30 people. Next was a bunked jail cell.

No free medical care though. They did serve a hostess honey bun, so I didn't starve.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by zorgon
Red cross collected over three billion for relief in Japan... to date very little of that money has reached those who need it

I read someplace last year that only 24% of what was collected for Haiti has been seen as well.

ETA: The man is a thief!
He should be convicted and given the chair!
[Dentist Chair] and a complete physical too

edit on 21-6-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

The dentist can almost seem like a death sentence... Touché!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Does the drunk tank count? Seriously though, warrant on inspection sticker and insurance. I had back to back to back tickets in three different cities within a week or so. I was only able to hit two of the courthouses on my lunch break providing documentation. Cops stopped me turning left into my complex in my red 5.0 (with chrome ponies) after supposedly crossing a double white line without singling properly. Pay close attention to use of the word "properly" because I did have my blinker on the whole time. I'd Love to see their dash cam video. Anyhow, I spent a day and a half after being transferred to the correct city. Initially I was left on the floor with about 30 people. Next was a bunked jail cell.

No free medical care though. They did serve a hostess honey bun, so I didn't starve.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

I was just curious where you got the whole butt play thing from. I think it's an overused cliche and doesn't happen as often as everyone seems to think. I spent over a year in and never heard or saw it happen once.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Perhaps I get that from watching the TV series Spartacus!
Still a favorite...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I wonder what you Europeans and those in countries with public health care think of this.

I know my sister just got out of the hospital after having a preemie and the total bill for her and her child for 11 weeks in the hospital and surgery and a couple blood transfusions came out to around $300,000.00 and she had to pay about $4,500 out of her pocket. Did I mention she also has Health Insurance and pays $791.00/month to cover herself and her family.

It would have been cheaper if she was in jail too...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If you're going to work this gambit, you need to at least do a big enough crime so that you get a relatively long incarceration, or what's the point? If at all possible, do relatively victimless, white collar type crimes, too. No stabbing little old ladies for their purses.

Like any retirement plan, it involves a lot of careful thought before you make any decisions or actions.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Medical care is ungodly costly and theres no way the system just needs tort reform. My wifes brother has throught cancer right now and is doing chemo. Theres a pill he has to take that the drug company is charging $30,000 for every single pill. That boggles my mind, I have no doubt if he did'nt have his veterans health care he would allready be dead.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join