It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Deadly Force Ever Been Used at Area 51?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I agree with chuckster. A51 may be a front. I don't doubt that the gov't is hiding something there, but, I do believe that there may be something far more interesting at the so-called A91 in washington state. I have no hard evidence of this, but, I do believe that it exists. I will be doing some more research on this. A51 is an attention grabber, and because it is such, it is more heavilly surrveilled. It keeps the attention off of other sites.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
quote: Originally posted by deevee
so there must be some sort of secret yet exacting set of criteria which must be met before the trigger is pulled.

it isnt published , but hardly secret , criteria would likley include

armed attack on the perimeter patrols

deploying counter measures against the sensors

attempting to breach the final fence

YRS - APE

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Just because the restricted area signs say deadly force is authorized, that doesn't mean that security wouldn't get into trouble for using deadly force. They have to follow a use of force model just like civilian law enforcement.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zipdot

Originally posted by deevee
so there must be some sort of secret yet exacting set of criteria which must be met before the trigger is pulled.

Yeah, like a dangerous threat - a man walks toward the area with a gun. Incidentally, the cops down the street are also authorized to use deadly force when met with this "secret yet exacting set of criteria."

Many regular coppers also "itch to kill."

Zip

As a Reserve Deputy, I can tell you I've met many L.E.O.s that have that "itch", and I find it a sad truth. Some have their reasons, many do not. In the end a cop is just a guy with a gun and a job to uphold, how well adjusted he is will determine the outcome to a situation.

Remember that kids.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bzap
I believe that Deadly force has surely been used at Area 51 over the years, but it is most likely kept secret so as not to alarm the general public.

I would concur with this, if there was to be deadly force I think they would surely cover it up. Especially with there current line of actions.. IE: arresting, charges, etc.

It would be out of the ordinary to just see a random physical-force case, it would bring much attention to what the subject in question was doing, and why such actions was brought upon the subject.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join