It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very clear footage of a UFO from Airplane (Japan)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by roomfor2
I think he has a set of standard automated debunks.

press 1 for contrail debunk
press 2 for elenin debunk
press 3 for volcanic debunk
press 4 for move on nothing to see
press 5 for. . . well you get the idea

I'd be willing to bet he does. Great responses.

Too bad I wasted time clicking this link...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan

I'd be willing to bet he does. Great responses.

Too bad I wasted time clicking this link...

Oh whaaaa! Did I waste you're precious time by creating this thread? Be gone troll.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I love how it's so simple to compare a UFO to something we have today and automatically shifte the minds of people into believing it's not something special "move along...".
A UFO is something we haven't completely identified. It can be something bizarre that we've never seen before BUT has the shape of something we've seen nowadays.
As much as the world is being kept under a lid from something spectacular, not only our freedom is being taken away but our imagination as well.
It's really ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shurima

I love how people see something ordinary and turn it into something extraordinary. I love how people carefully edit videos to make it look extraordinary. I love how people create hoaxes.

It's really ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I love how people see something ordinary and regardless if it's created or not should be kept away from open minds and keep closed minds shut. I love how people try to prove everything out of the ordinary isn't allowed to be visible.I love how people who try to discredit and ridiculiize "ALL" or "MOST" footages with mere redundant evidences and diverting the ideal of the thread away.

It's really ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Shurima

You would rather just believe that something ordinary is extraordinary. You have no interest in really trying to understand what is shown?What is the "ideal" of the thread? I thought it was to seek explanations?

Here's a video someone shot while sitting in the window seat on an airplane. I dunno what it is, definitely not a bird

The point is discussion. Rather than criticizing those who want to discuss something, why not discuss the topic?

Do you think it is not a plane with a contrail? Why not?
Do you think the one with the clouds is not CGI? Why not?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

That's because the same stuff -- or variations of it -- keeps coming up here over and over again. No sense in re-inventing the debunking wheel each time.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

reply to post by roomfor2

Aren't multiple opinions on any particular subject necessary to form a critical objective view on it? To discount someone's opinion simply because you think he is going to debunk it doesn't make a lot of sense, this clearly needs to be debunked.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It´s almost like you had it already ready.

No matter how good your computer is, or your search skills, the time requiered to catch the post ( assuming you opened it right away), see the video, identify it, do the search, copy the link, return or change window, do everything, it sure takes at least 3 minutes....

that´s why we, the uninformed guys think that there are too many debunkers, too well prepared.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mastercanto

I saw a new post proclaiming "very clear footage".
I opened the post, viewed the video and recognized it as a contrail: 10-20 seconds.
I have seen many images of short contrails posted on ATS so I ran an ATS search: 10-20 seconds.
I posted what I found: 10-20 seconds.
With time to spare.

In time, you "uniformed guys" will realize that it is very rare for anything new to show up here.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Nice v ids, the last two do look a bit CGI to me, but I'll have to try to find the back story for the coordinated balls of light. As for Phage there is a possibility you all have missed, Swills could be Phage. Creating several alter egos to debunk isn't impossible. Having the debunk prepared before posting the thread would make you quick.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AusiAnarchist
Nice v ids, the last two do look a bit CGI to me, but I'll have to try to find the back story for the coordinated balls of light. As for Phage there is a possibility you all have missed, Swills could be Phage. Creating several alter egos to debunk isn't impossible. Having the debunk prepared before posting the thread would make you quick.

You heard it hear first, I'm Phage! So give me moar starz nowies!!!!!

I'm also a John Lithgow fan. Harry & the Hendersons... classic

But I disagree that video 1 is contrails, or what have you. What I see is a solid shape in a classic V form rotating, not con trails. I do see the clear resemblence of how it does look like it

Although, I suppose wouldn't be agreeing with Phage if I were his alter ego. Interesting...

I think the 2nd video is being overshadowed by the first one. What do you think that is next to the air plane as it flies over Japan?
edit on 21-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I definitely think the first video could very well be an aircraft. However there is a couple things that bother me about it.

1) the contrail is black, I have never seen black smoke from any aircraft Commercial Jet or Twin Prop Plane.

Smoke from any kind of aircraft should not be black unless it is having an engine malfunction.

2) It's moving very slowly. In the video the "UFO" is supposedly moving towards the Commercial Jet and the Jet is moving about 90 degrees perpendicular to the "UFO". Assuming that this UFO is a Jet I would think it should be moving a lot quicker than the video shows. Unless the object is extremely far away.

edit on 21-6-2011 by asmall89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Where is the plane in the first video.
No plane no contrails.
Its a Ta Ta Ta Tesla ship.
Don't get too excited.

jra

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmall89
1) the contrail is black, I have never seen black smoke from any aircraft Commercial Jet or Twin Prop Plane.

It's more of a grey colour than black. The exhaust isn't actually that colour. A contrails colour can vary depending on the Sun's position relative to your viewing angle. While most appear white, some can appear grey.

www.airliners.net...
www.airliners.net...
www.airliners.net...

airliners.net
edit on 22-6-2011 by jra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by Swills

No plane no contrails.
Don't get too excited.

I dunno, there is no plane? Tesla ship? Don't get too excited? Why does everyone assume? What makes you think I'm excited?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by Swills

No plane no contrails.
Don't get too excited.

I dunno, there is no plane? Tesla ship? Don't get too excited? Why does everyone assume? What makes you think I'm excited?

Wow so you agree there is no plane and just dark contrails floating in air.
And a Tesla ship has no explanation for such and event.

Well it does so curb your enthusiasm.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Wait...
Are you allowed to use electronics when you're on a plane? I think you are only allowed to do it when lifting off and landing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join