It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very clear footage of a UFO from Airplane (Japan)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

This video is truly exceptional.

It is quite clearly not balloons, which contributes much more substance to many of the "flotilla" sightings etc. If you look closely it is very synchronized in it's actions.

The only plausible, and sane explanation for debunking this would of course be CGI.

I would be highly intrigued as to what you have to say, Phage.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by haveblue

if you need circles and stuff I can do that but lets try this first. In the bottom right picture you can clearly see the contrails of the plane 90 degrees from which direction the plane is heading (it looks like its heading away but you can argue that its heading towards the camera). Therefore the plane is in a loop pattern. That's just my own sense of it, i could be wrong... maybe some atmospheric thing is happening.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I was wondering phage could you explain the last video?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

The clouds will give you the answer... watch the clouds... no movement (other than the apparent erratic movement by the cameraman).

No movement in the clouds means that part of this video is a picture.

Which makes it fake. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure that out.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by b3l13v3

The clouds will give you the answer... watch the clouds... no movement (other than the apparent erratic movement by the cameraman).

Unfortunately 33 seconds is not enough time to dictate whether or not a cloud is changing in formation.

Which makes it fake.

I understand your beliefs, however I do not find them definitive enough to accept this as an immediate answer.

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure that out.

Why such hostility? Do you feel that you know more than I?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Hey mate, from what I can see the plane is definately heading towards the cameraman. It starts off in front of the camera and passes behind the cameraman by the end of it. The aircraft is abeam the cameraman while he is filming it. It's not an atmospheric thing..it's a perspective thing. Cheers.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by haveblue

It's a collection of images. Not a sequence. The image in the lower right has nothing to do with the others.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
My bet...

1st&2nd contrails (as clearly shown by Phage, no betting here)
3rd probably military-aircraft-spacecraft-satelite, should put sky binoculars or telescope to it.
4th plane
5th everything calls CGI

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

The stabilized version of the video is telling.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I've just re read the post about the bottom right hand pictures you posted. I was referring to the OP's video, while the litterbaux was talking about the pictures you posted. What I was trying to convey was that it's a perspective thing in the video, clearly the bottom right hand picture you posted was unrelated. Cheers.
edit on 21-6-2011 by haveblue because: Talking about 2 different things! :]

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Watch any cloud for 30 seconds... and then try to convince me they stay exactly the same for the duration.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
reply to post by Phage

Weird. It looks almost exactly like the vid.

Well looks like it really is the same video from 2++ years back..

This one is from 2011 youtube video (start of the thread)

Watch the video yourself and pause it at 0:07 then compare to the old screenshot.

This one is from the link Phage gave us in his post (thread from 2009)

edit on 21-6-2011 by Nimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Yup definitely the same video. I've seen it posted somewhere with a time stamp of 2009. I was under the impression Phage made that screenshot show tonight. That's why we all called him fast

edit on 21-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Agreed. It definitely adds enough credibility to the idea of CGI to persuade me.

That's a challenge I find you may loose. Considering the quality of the camera that is being used, the wind and lighting, the dynamics of such a situation are highly debatable.

None the less, it gives you no right to become arrogant towards another individual for little reason.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3

This video is truly exceptional.

It is quite clearly not balloons, which contributes much more substance to many of the "flotilla" sightings etc. If you look closely it is very synchronized in it's actions.

The only plausible, and sane explanation for debunking this would of course be CGI.

I would be highly intrigued as to what you have to say, Phage.

The only thing that bothers my eye is the apparently complete lack of surprise by whoever is holding the camera. I would expect a pan to the left when the mothership shows up in the frame. Without provenance, it is impossible to make much progress ruling out a hoax.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
reply to post by Phage

how the hell were you able to do that in 2 minutes?

It is Phage
On topic I dont know what it is.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is the most convencing ,real,estraordinary vids i've seen ,but the question is.......What are they waiting for to show themselves??????..its very clear that we are not the only ones flying the sky in this planet,or walking the earth,maybe its not the time.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
MOD REMINDER:

As much as Phage is an asset to this thread....he is not the topic. Post about the TOPIC and the topic only or your post will be removed.

Thank you.

edit on June 21st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: schpelling

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sorry to say, but these have no resemblance. The object is turning head over heels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join