It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I have a Cosmic Download?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

Originally posted by ChungTsuU

Friend, you live in a special place.

Please look into Kundalini Awakening, Higher Self, cosmic program download, etc... ascension...

Kia ora SpaceJockey.

I second this post by Chung.

I would also add the word "Spontaneous" Kundalini Awakening to your research.

Take care your newly 'energised head' doesn't start giving you headaches though.

edit on 21/6/2011 by Netties Hermit because: (no reason given)

Kia ora, and thanks to both you and Chung for your input.

Luckily I haven't suffered any headaches or colds for just on 12 months now, since I started wearing a Scalar Energy pendant. Used to get them on a regular basis prior to June last year

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

Thanks SpaceJockey,

I did mean to add that your experience could be something totally boring and easily explained medical-wise but have fun researching anyway.

edit on 21/6/2011 by Netties Hermit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I have had a similar experience a few times. They truly do feel like downloads. Information out of nowhere just comes flying in and you are trying to process it all as it comes in but alot of stuff gets past you. Maybe its not supposed to be recognised by the concious mind. The most recent one was the best one. Believe it or not , it was essientialy the meaning of our life here. I would love to be able to put it all down on paper but written language comes up against a pretty big wall when it comes to this subject. I understand it up in my head but its almost imposable for me to try and vocalise the ideas. After it was over I jumped out of bed. My wife freaked out and asked where I was going in such a hurry, I told her "I gotta try and write this down!!" I definetly feel at peace and Im so glad it happened. The answer is soooo simple yet the process to get the answer is extremely complex. The answer I got is essentially "Know that there is a creator or Search for the creator" (somthing along those line, like I said written language lacks in this department.)

<< 1   >>

join