It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I have a Cosmic Download?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This past Saturday at around 7:00pm I was sitting down eating my evening meal, when all of a sudden I had this really strange sensation hit me for about 30 sec's, unlike anything I've felt before.

It was like an instant bad migraine, with no pain associated, where it felt like I was Alice in Wonderland falling into a huge rabbit hole! At the same time it felt like all the synapses in my brain were 'firing' plus both my hands from the wrists to the fingertips, suddenly felt like this were swelling and electrified.

It was certainly very freaky to say the least.

I talked to a friend who's a serious spiritualist afterwards, and he straight away said it sounds like I experienced a COSMIC DOWNLOAD...a sort of cosmic 'awakening'.

Anyone experiencing anything similar lately or have any thoughts on what could cause something like this?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

Sounds cool. Do you have any hightened abilities? Alot of people seem to think we are moving into a new dimension, so maybe you just started downloading the new "update" Try telekinesis or stuff like that.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I also had a funny feeling while at work last week.

It was a little like vertigo. A feeling of weightlessness/imbalance but with clarity of thought and very clear perception.

But it could have been medical, too.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
sorry op i cannot tell you what you experienced, but i can tell you all my "enlightening" flashes were anything but painfull.

but, if so in your case, what did you feel? or how do you feel now? or how do you feel you are suposed to feel?

disregard the physical, dig deep inside your skull

what are you screaming eureka for?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i wanna know how you get this sensation... Ive never had an experience like this, people call it an "awakening". if i were to start being one with nature and all would i be able to have this feeling over come me too? do u feel like part of this experience stayed with you at all? or did it just go away as soon as it came?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I'm trying to figure out what time this would be for me, I had a similar thing happening to me Saturday morning. The day was beautiful, I had had enough rest, but felt so wierd.....I just kept thinking I wasn't grounded in my body. Perception was bizarre, I felt light headed...... I don't know how to explain it.

If there was a "cosmic download" I don't know.....Yesterday (Monday) I had one of my mystic days when my blog went into mystic rambling, which happens once in a while to me, but I don't know if this event was related.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

There are different people in different places who have given names to experiences such as you have described.
A question I would be interested in hearing an answer to is what were you thinking about at that moment. And prior.

Was this just some bolt out of the blue, or might it have come about in concert with your thoughts at that moment.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Maybe you can fly now.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

hahah that made my day man, I've had that experience plenty of times.
Always a fun time.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

You mean medicinal

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kp1987

Thanks for the reply.

Since our major 7.1 earthquake here last September, I have to admit having heightened senses, but not sure if this has been as a result of over 7200 earthquakes/aftershocks since that date! LOL

I certainly felt & mentioned to a number of people back in early January this year, that this year was going to be one of major turmoil, and dark events, so maybe a premonition.

I'm certainly feeling more energy coursing thru my body lately, with my head definitely feeling like it's on constant recharge!

Anyway, I certainly feel that by Oct/Nov this year, we'll have seen some further serious global disruption & cosmic changes, so I just hope that my body/mind/spirit is getting ready for it.

I don't even want to think about 2012 yet, as I believe we have to get past Nov this year yet.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

It was like a sensation you sometimes get when you get the onset of a migraine, but it was over in 30 sec's, plus had the brain feeling electrified along with both hands.

Really freaked my family out!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

I'm trying to figure out what time this would be for me, I had a similar thing happening to me Saturday morning. The day was beautiful, I had had enough rest, but felt so wierd.....I just kept thinking I wasn't grounded in my body. Perception was bizarre, I felt light headed...... I don't know how to explain it.

If there was a "cosmic download" I don't know.....Yesterday (Monday) I had one of my mystic days when my blog went into mystic rambling, which happens once in a while to me, but I don't know if this event was related.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

Funny enough the friend I spoke to said that he and his wife, who were holidaying hundreds of miles away, both experienced something similar that same day/time!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Terry, it was totally out of the blue.

Can't say I was thinking about much, other than eating my meal

Still have this strange sensation in my head though, and been having weird lucid dreams about being outside, LOOKING UP and seeing all these weird, wonderful and scary ALIEN SPACESHIPS crisscrossing the sky!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
acid flashback?
it could happen

could be something medical - just cause it stopped doesn't mean it went away
figuring out what caused it is probably near impossible though
unless you can figure out what caused it and repeat....... errr...
but then you'd know what was causing it wouldn't you
see how that works
psh.. medicine

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1

It was like a sensation you sometimes get when you get the onset of a migraine, but it was over in 30 sec's, plus had the brain feeling electrified along with both hands.

Really freaked my family out!

Friend, you live in a special place.

Please look into Kundalini Awakening, Higher Self, cosmic program download, etc... ascension...

This is all great stuff, each has their own "soul contract" (google that). The contract can not be ignored!

Please go deep within yourself/meditate and pray, the answer will be revealed to you.

Contact me U2U if you have deeper questions.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung
edit on 21-6-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Thanks Jockey. Let us know should this happen again, ok?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Cosmic download, aneurysm, tumor, you might want to get checked out if it happens again.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChungTsuU

Friend, you live in a special place.

Please look into Kundalini Awakening, Higher Self, cosmic program download, etc... ascension...

Kia ora SpaceJockey.

I second this post by Chung.

I would also add the word "Spontaneous" Kundalini Awakening to your research.

Take care your newly 'energised head' doesn't start giving you headaches though.

edit on 21/6/2011 by Netties Hermit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join