It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If BeLLaTrIx contacted the FBI about a member he must go.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I find it hard to tell you all how enraged I am about this.Can Bob and William please comment on this issue as soon as possible.
If we allow this sort of thing to go unchecked then this site will cease to attract people with a range of views.

Put simply,If this accusation is true,and BeLLaTrIx remains,then I feel that there is no longer a place here for me.

please can you respond to this with urgency.Thankyou.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I must agree, that behavior must not be tolerated

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Are you saying that Bella is not allowed to notify the FBI about that which he thinks could be a threat to national security?

Are you saying that if one believes there is a threat, but keeps quiet and lets the threat turn into death or injury, that's preferable to you?

I'm just looking for clarification.

I think the FBI is also capable of determining whether the threat is real or not and no innocent will be harmed in the protection of the West.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Bella,or anyone here,should contact a mod and then that mod should discuss in the Cosmic with Admin.
It is the responsibility of Admin.

NO TRUST , NO POSTS!!

If you want a cliquey rightwing message board thats fine but don't expect me to contribute and give it the semblance of impartiality.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Thomas?
are you becoming the first American capable of irony?!!
This is no sort of response from a Mod - and you know it.
Rhetorical questions and blanket assertions! what are you about, old egg?

arc

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
these are the relevant threads

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't think anyone wants a right wing board. I can't think of anything that would be more boring. Other than a right wing board with Kenny G as background music.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What are you saying, Estragon? Are you saying that you need attention? You seem to be interested in me and my movements on this board. Do you have a bone to pick, an allegation to lodge or trouble to start?

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Thomas, my dear fellow, you are ringing "e" when the multiple-choice has only a-d.
And when you were averse to the right?
What is this about?
You were never immune from the charge of ignorance; but irrelevance is a first for you on ATS.
U2U me if it's a personal shadow upon which I might at least try to shed light.
You know my Chinese links. And you know that this sort of aberrance is unhelpful, given our current crises.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It is my personal opinion that Bella needs to be banned and Thomas Crown needs to be stripped of all power and authority

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I concur with your first point but disagree with your second.TC is a good mod who appears to be stressed of late.
Let's stick to the issue and not widen it out.

arc

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
took the words out of my mouth John

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
fine, keep TC where he is, but i wont trust him, i think he's a plant

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
And who's the lucky member ?

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
I find it hard to tell you all how enraged I am about this.Can Bob and William please comment on this issue as soon as possible.
If we allow this sort of thing to go unchecked then this site will cease to attract people with a range of views.

Put simply,If this accusation is true,and BeLLaTrIx remains,then I feel that there is no longer a place here for me.

please can you respond to this with urgency.Thankyou.

what happened?? i leave for work and come back and i see all of this about contacting fbi and what not... why did she contact them do you ahv ea link? im totally confused heh.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
When I saw the title of this thread my heart sunk into my stomach

I've been told several times that people have notified the FBI about me!! and for what?? If bella actually did that he needs to get banned right now.

And I also think Thomas needs to be stripped of his status, I've been saying that since day one. I'm glad people actually agree with me on one thing.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I have to say that I'm with John Bull on this one. I dont like the idea of someone calling the FBI or some other authorative figurehead on the message boards here. I liked the fact that I could come here unabashed and post and feel secure that I wasnt being spied on. I feel that the mods should be contacted first, and handled through the owners of this site. Maybe they could ask this person to leave as to not have the rest of us worried.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I think the FBI is also capable of determining whether the threat is real or not and no innocent will be harmed in the protection of the West.

your not serious about this opinion, are you? Look at the participants involved in that statement...

FBI? No innocent harmed?

...Actually, it *would* be funny if it weren't so sad...

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Nans, he reported Abraham Virtue to the FBI

top topics

<<   2 >>

join