It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custom Fitted Tin-Foil Hats.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Yeah, David Icke is right up there with that David Wilcock!

Anyone that stoops as low as Wilcock to declare he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce puts him on this list and close to the top in my opinion!
edit on 6/20/2011 by Greensage because: cock not cox

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Sorry Boncho but this thread failed when you put Icke together with Harold Camping

They all use the same tactics whether you care to acknowledge it or not. Icke likes to go a little heavier with emotion and tearful pleas for a better world, but he is the same caliber.

You can buy one of his t-shirts to show your support though.

That is the problem with moral crusades:

They are still crusades.

Don't forget his colorful illustrations of the world around him.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

well no if i've heard correctly mr camping passed away recently [so his prophecy actually came true in a sense]

EDIT---------------------
WHOOPSS! that's what i get for listening to gossip from little old ladies, not dead but his world may have ended/will be ending

unless he's faking it

sorry bout that

edit on 20-6-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: major edit

edit on 20-6-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: WHOOPSS bigolimou2

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I dont know a men who will spoke all day lies and misinformations ..and i mean ALL day ,his lectures are long and passionate , every good human being will not attack David Icke ... maybe you dont like the truth ?

edit on 20-6-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Lots of public speakers have a vast amount of wind. Hence why they are so good at public speaking. And writing books. Robert Kiyosaki for instance....or John Gray PhD, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.

Where did the second one get his PhD from?

Columbia Pacific University (CPU) was an unaccredited nontraditional distance learning school in California.[1]

More

Oh, but Icke is on a quest for truth... Like discovering that Cancer isn't real:

CANCER IS A FUNGUS ...

... AND IT IS CURABLE
By David Icke

Simoncini's 'crime' has been to discover that cancer is a fungus caused by Candida, a yeast-like organism that lives in the body in small amounts even in healthy people.

'Fungus, and Candida in particular, thrive by eating the body of its host (yours) by dissolving it. It also needs your body to breed, as it can't do this on its own. No wonder in Chronic Fatigue conditions, which can in many cases be attributed to Candida colonisation, the sufferer feels so bad both physically and psychologically.'

Tullio Simoncini says that cancer is this Candida fungal infection and that the conventional medical explanation of cancer as a cellular malfunction is plain wrong.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join