It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much have the poles really shifted??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I found this site with an article about our wobble worsening, if the earth's spin is effected.

www.sott.net...

It was first discovered by an American astronomer in 1891 by the name of Seth Carlo Chandler. Chandler said that the earth "wobbles like a top" whenever our planet slows down a bit in its rotation like it has in recent years.

According to NASA, "the track of this spin began to slow down very slightly about Jan. 18, 2006." Since then, we've had a series of EXTREMELY HARSH winter seasons in both hemispheres.

Lately, the major earthquakes in Japan, and Chile have slowed the earth very very slightly, but if everytime we have a major thing happen, the earth slows by microseconds, it slowly adds up.

Reading the article makes me think, yes, our wobble is worsening, so maybe that's having an effect on our axial tilt? Which might have an effect on where we view the sun?

I can't tell if I've noticed a difference from last year, I don't remember exactly where it was this time last year.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

Well I can't argue with that man. It you feel something is off, I wish you the best of luck finding answers. After reading my previous post it might have sounded pretty negative, so sorry about that. I wasn't trying to attack you.

I just hope you can see where I'm coming from, this is a pretty huge thing, and while there have been people who have just "noticed" that the sun isn't proper, I just don't get how it would fly beneath the official radar, if something this big was really happening. Yes, I'm well aware of how the government can keep things under wraps, but I don't see how they would do it with something like this.

It's almost like saying the moon disappeared and the government is covering it up. Just seems too big of a thing to NOT get picked up by the mainstream if it was really happening.

Anyway, like I said dude, I wish you the best of luck. I personally will look around and do my best to find anything of value, I'll keep an eye on the sun as well. Hopefully you find what you're looking for

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Its really easy in a forum to take people out of context. Or to assume that they are angry.I have no hard feelings about it. I'm just a man on a quest.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Apparently I'm not alone after all.Check this thread out James 1982

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stilll haven't been able to put my finger on it yet though still looking.

l

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Could it be that when we drilled the Earth and took all that crude oil out we removed mass from this spinning ball called Earth....and effected it's spin or orbit?

Can anyone calculate how many gallons of oil we've pumped out of the Earth and how much that mass weighed?

Then create a model to calculate how removing that weight from a spinning ball will effect it?

How many gallons would it be...a Trillion Trillion gallons? Water is 8 lbs a gallon ....wonder how much a gallon of crude oil weighs?

Just saying...after all we've done to this planet it's to be expected we're going to change it's spin or orbit.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

yes OP i was on that thread now and saw your post

so i'll just post my "theory" here

a physical shift of the poles or a change in our orbit is going to be felt physically

i believe that something up in the atmosphere or in near space is causing something like a mirage or otherwise acting like a lens to change the apparent visible position of sun and moon. this would only affect a "small area" and would not be noticed or recorded worldwide.

the double sun phenomenon would be mistakes on the part of whoever is responsible.

pretty much sounds like BlueBeam to me.

or a lens created by CT's

maybe it's all the same thing.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by enament

yes OP i was on that thread now and saw your post

so i'll just post my "theory" here

a physical shift of the poles or a change in our orbit is going to be felt physically

or it is going to be seen as well as earthquakes happenning and volcanos bursting . Take a look at this and use the controls : IF this incoming Elenin is the cause of these anomalies so far you are certainly going to feel the weight that it carries bring you to the floor and up the walls if it gets really bad. really soon too. take careElenin database/nasa

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I posted this same pic on another thread here....link.
Here is the pic showing my reasoning for believing a serious magnetic pole shift.

notice the compass reading on the rearview mirror....notice where the sun set. The sun set continued the go more to the right of the photo also meaning it went even more degrees north.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
well..with the earthquake that caused the fukashima reactor disaster..i belive that earthquake shifted earth's axis til tils 4 inches..belive thats what i read. damn! heading to siberia? the magentic field? compasses pointing north are useless now

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Sun is setting in the north west and rising in the north east.It seems way more north. Im 35 years old I know where the sun is suppose to be by now. its way off..Also sun is rising at 5 am and setting at almost 10pm here in cleveland. Also very chilly for this time of year. Something is strange here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join