It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Williams: U.S. Default, Gold & Silver and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Alright guys, Im surprised this hasnt been posted already...

Lindsey Williams latest interview, with SGTbull07, posted a few hours ago...

If you havent heard him before, you need to listen.. this guy has some very good intel... The last time I heard him, he said gas was going to raise 40 cents a gallon in the next week, and SURE ENOUGH IT DID...

Only watched this once, takes me a couple times through for everything to sink in... But heres the key points I heard...

3000$ Gold incomming
US WILL default on the 14.5 trillion debt
People wont be able to pay mortages, therefore everything will be owned by the NWO
Elite dont care about money, they ONLY care about CONTROL
People will BEG for a new NWO currency just to survive(and it "will" be backed by gold/silver)

Here we go

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The elite are putting all their cards on the table, but what ultimately happens is in our control.
If we beg for their new currency they will get their NWO, but if we don't, they lose everything... This is an all or nothing game and the stakes couldn't be higher.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Lindsey can be a bit annoying to listen to at times but I have to hand it to him, he is usually right. S&F

2nd

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth
The elite are putting all their cards on the table, but what ultimately happens is in our control.
If we beg for their new currency they will get their NWO, but if we don't, they lose everything... This is an all or nothing game and the stakes couldn't be higher.

ya except its our cards sigh if they do this its the end if greece turns it around maybe we can too....

I think they'll start WW3 over taking the hit tho not with Greece I hope but middle east syria iran pakistan who knows they are nuts...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
So from what i can see, if the Us Defaults, people wont be able to buy anything, food, gas, electricity & they wont be able to pay their mortgages, so surely that would mean mass evictions all over the country as the banks are taking ahold of their property ? Who are they going to enforce to do this ? Is this whats going to happen when Martial law is declared ? I dont know about you but if im an American and ive got guns, i wont be going out without a fight, so it looks like anarchy ?

Or are we to just bend over and accept the new currency & what comes with it, Why do they need to bring about a new currency, they've already got so many problems being caused by this current fiat currency, isnt that exactly what they want ?

They are never looking out for YOUR interests, remember that.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

So true... Alot of people will bend over, especially those who arent armed...As im sure you know... Criminals prefer unarmed victims...

I would hope the masses would stand up and say NO NO NO, just as David Icke states...

Why have you lost your home? Cause I lost my job cause the bankers collapse of 2008...

Whos asking you to leave? the bankers

WHY ARE YOU LEAVING? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

NO WE WONT LEAVE

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), US Founding Father.

-----
(snip)
-----

edit on Tue 21 Jun 2011 by Hellmutt because: T&C § 19) Advertising

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

top topics

join