It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
All the information from the article comes from a single book. It is for sale on Amazon, but it is only available in German on the German amazon site (amazon.de). A search through the reviews (total of 16) shows someone with a one-star review, with about 75% of people finding his review helpful. He said it was unscientific because the authors did not understand the experiments that they were interpreting.

From the book I was sadly disappointed.The title makes you curious and interested in the topic to me.But the book has been written by someone who probably does not understand the physical tests described.Example: "For their experiment, they irradiated a DNA sample with laser light and got on a screen a typical wave pattern, however, they removed the sample disappeared, so no [..]". this pattern.
The experimental setup and procedure was not explained.Two sentences later, then comes the explanation: "The scientific explanation is that the DNA itself has apparently created a model of dysfunction in a vacuum, through which a magnetized wormhole is created."

So was the vibration of the vacuum measured ?!???Bull# ...Much more of this experiment is not in the book.But it is constantly touted as a fundamental proof.Constantly talking is not one of scientific evidence to cite in detail.They are usually mentioned in sentences 5-10 and it will be adventurous, unverifiable conclusions drawn.

Logical conclusions, the author unfortunately does not attract too, as can be seen at many places.Example dream / hypnosis pictures which he interprets as real information out of hyperspace... Checked "[...] sometime in the future scientifically Maybe it will turn out to be false then they belong to the noise they might be but also as prove correct. In this case, such statements would be irrefutable evidence that there is a store that exceeds the knowledge of mankind ,[...]".

It does so only recognized as correct statements dream and says, this is the proof.Will testify as misrecognized ignored.Such a cross "logic" runs through the book ....

The book is not interested for scientists or scientific.

source
edi t on 21-6-2011 by daynight42 because: added the review so you wouldn't have to look it up

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corrupted Data
In brief, For those to lazy to read, The article also encompasses:
* Hypercommunication
*Vacuum domains
*Group consciousness
You should give it a quick read for the evidence etc, it is really interesting.

Op, is there any other data that can substantiate these claims, something that can distinguish the difference between hypothesized assumptions and factual science.

On a side note, (briefly as I do not have much time now) I suggest that anyone interested in this article, Look up "Indigo Children".

Oops it was all going so well

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Ok clearly ATS readers are only interested in expressing there own opinions rather then contributing to a conversation. Before making any more comments about how the concepts discussed in the book are not based on science please follow the links I provided in my earlier post. Read all the posts and become informed instead of just spouting your opinion.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AusiAnarchist
Ok clearly ATS readers are only interested in expressing there own opinions rather then contributing to a conversation. Before making any more comments about how the concepts discussed in the book are not based on science please follow the links I provided in my earlier post. Read all the posts and become informed instead of just spouting your opinion.

Surely if members are to take this subject seriously the author of the book must follow some kind of scientific line otherwise the opinions expressed by members of this site on this thread are just as valid as the words in the book?

Although I am not a lover of science I have come to realize over the years that we must have scientific guidelines in order to form change in our societies.
edit on 21-6-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

That is of course your opinion. I may not agree with the indigo part of it(in fact, like many of you I turn away at the sight of anything indigo). But it is fact, that certain people are more sensitive to group energy/individual thought energy. They are really rare people though...and it sure sounds crazy

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by hp1229

What you link to has very, very little to do with the OP. The Vedas discuss things that, if applied in the most abstract of ways, can match up to this. However, the real marvel of the Vedas is their knowledge of things that we are now learning should have been beyond their ability to know.

When you talk about DNA, you are talking about how atoms bind to each other. Changes can happen to DNA, but in the manner discussed by the OP it is utterly absurd. What they are describing is less about positive thought and meditation, and more about hocus pocus and uttering magical incantations.

Well. I agree however its the thought that counts too upto certain extent. Sure they didnt have the fancy tools and medical equipment in those days to precisely show the results. I dont blame your thought process since we are on ATS and moreoever we are used to obtaining written and visual evidence for any theory.
edit on 21-6-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

Shh dont tell this secret !! Famous TV Healing Evangelists Will be out of Jobs!

Thank you Jesus ! Praise the Lord Im a Believer ! PASS the Collection Plate!

Power of Suggesting is a Great Healing Tool isn't !

WE Carbon Units are Easy to Repair !

Now if you Can Find the Right Frequency ( Music, Vibration, Color ) and the Right Words The Right Drug
I meant Herb & the Right People !

Dibaly dabily Do! ohhhhh Witchy !

but dont use The Word Muad'Dib That Word is a Weapon ! :lol :

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This has become one of the most entertaining posts on this site that I've seen in some time. I enjoyed the dialog, learned a bit and even researched. I read things about Russian Psi research and googled particles communicating. Over the course of the last couple of years I have been increasingly interested in brain waves, and brain wave manipulation using frequencies. Even looking at ancient uses of sound. While there may be false leads there is very much of interested in the over all subject matter, from the Vedas, to Tesla, to the Remote viewing projects.

I think misunderstood portions of truth can sort of grow a "religion" around them - I think this is anthropologically driven by man's need ot make sense of of things and give structure. I try and look at things across wide swaths of culture - and even time. There is something to all of this, it is a concept that won't leave us alone. It is a knowledge forgotten, rediscoverd, covered up, supressed and influenced by current culture. Threads like this add more insight as people bring their divergent views to the table and we all learn more then we knew when we arrived. Threads like this are why I am here! S&F

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

what you did not know about DNA.

thanks for vvaching.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Mua'Dib!!!

"My name is a killing word."
--Paul Atreides
edit on 6/24/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join