It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Implant Chip That Allows Thoughts, Memory And Behavior To Be Transferred

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Even though the OP's original source is kinda whack, I just couldn't resist.

~Glu

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
Effectively, this could be a form of immortality.

The preservation of an individual mind through many host bodies over time.

yeah you know but it wouldn't be you...., do you know what i mean?
like okay i transfer all my memories over to someone else but im no longer there once i go.
it'll be a different man tricked into believing that he is me.
Thats where i think the soul ties in...... (dont bash, just speculating)

For example, if i didn't die when i transferred my memories it wouldn't mean that i would be able to control two bodies, because i would still be me and that guy would still be him but with my memories purged into his brain and cloning would be the same thing.

edit on 21-6-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

do you honestly think that TPTB will not use this for other reasons other than healing, they use modern day medicines to heal and cause diseases, when the answer to it all lies in MJ

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
David Icke has been saying for years now that a micro chipped population manipulated by a super computer/s or a Orwellian fascist world government/ police sate is on the cards in the future;This break through has me wondering if Icke is actually on to something here;He has often stated in his books of this agenda being the prime motive of those in positions of power to create a human salve race , a physical, mental and spiritual prison cell for all but those that wish to control and dominate humanity for their own agendas ,far fetched ,yes but so was this reality of a artificial memory transference device not so long ago and i bet you anyone suggesting it would have been laughed at or ridiculed for expressing it;

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
the borg are amazing... i wouldn't mind being part of a hive mind as long as i remained an individual being to access what ever information i wanted to when i wanted to. draw apon other people's ideas, perspectives, and see things differently to make the best decisions

experience is what wins

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Here's another link to add:
www.scientificamerican.com ...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join