It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Satrun Worship , star gates and how all relgions have a common route and have all been corrupte

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Saturn worship , star gate , the hexagram , star of David , false Jesus , Islamic Lunar worship regardless of where you stand on religion this vid is highly intriguing . I highly recommend people to take the time to view it at the very lease just for entertainment makes one ponder

edit on 19-6-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Ok. I'll bite. But is this pro or anti religion? What are they going to try and convince me of? What are your thoughts on this video? Some kind of synopsis would have been helpful.

Shocking truth!! The mark of the beast and the image of the beast identified! Tagged: 666 Cult Of Saturn Saturnalian cult revealed Saturnalian brotherhood Saturnian Brotherhood Saturnalia 666 The Mark of the Beast 666 The Number of the Beast Satan Lucifer devil satanic Luciferian Antichrist Dajjal false messiah false prophet Occult Freemasons Freemasonry Masons Masonry Illuminati symbolism hexagram pentagram all-seeing eye New World Order NWO star planet Chuin Kiyyun Kewan Kaiwan Kayawanu Sakkuth Siccuth Sikkuth Star of Remphan Remphan Rephan Rompha Moloch Molech star-gods Watchers aliens angels demons Amos 5:26 Acts 7:43 Stur Ninurta El Quetzalcoatl Kukulkan dragon Baphomet goddess witchcraft Artemis Cybele Sin Lucifera Diana Samael Lilith Ishtar Inanna Mary queen of heaven Zeitgeist Bible Book of Revelations 2012 Star of David Israel Judaism Jews Synagogue of Satan Saturnus Roman god pagan religions Roman Catholic Church Pope Vatican conspiracy Jesus Christ Christianity Christians xjohn 666.xjohn.com xrevelator xlivescom TheHeroOfChrist

Because the above certainly wasn't.

ETA: S&F OP. Because this is an interesting video so far. Not that I believe in satanism or christianity, or any other religion, but the dots he connects are notable.

edit on 6/19/2011 by Klassified because: ETA

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
come on, its on for an hour, tell us something important before we go watch it

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I found it interesting, I`m not a relgious person my self . I do think decent job sumerising the video in a few short sentances . If I didn't than I appolgise . It's niether anti nor pro region it claims that all Major relgions have been been corrupted by out side forces , watch the first 10 minute of the vid for all I care or the entire thing . AFter 10 minute you should get an idea what it's about .

I`m not trying to convince people of anything thats just futile when it come to relgion or atheism, just perhaps have another perspective on things.
edit on 19-6-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Nice to see others starting to express views of this nature.

Biblically speaking, it is apparent a universal form of worship was enacted since there is NO teachings provided for Adam. No indications of the High Holy Days. No teachings on the manners or methods surrounding this Worship, yet when Cain and Abel prepared their respective first fruits offerings, we are offered reasonings which display the acceptance of Abels Offerings and the disapproval of Cains.

We also see this is evident in the feast/festivals/celebrations seen globally. Just such a High Holy day is this coming June 21st. The Summer Equinox.

We are also instructed of the varied manners inwhich this form of worship was corrupted. The Days of Jared, show who opted to depart from their place of Habitation within the Book of Enoch. Each strove to be god, and each would have skewed the Original Holy Days to suit his or his purposes. A review of the following defines this quite clearly. The Fallen would have twisted the rites to their own purposes.

www.sacred-texts.com...

A review of the chapters 6 thru 10 is suggested since this deals with this specific timeframe.

But,sadly as a Christian, we are missinformed on many levels, Biblically Speaking. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Anyhow, it is nice to see this matter is being discussed and reviewed. It is good that this premise is understood and debated.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing the video. Thing is...every human being...those that can truly "see"...realize that organized religions of any kind are/were created by TPTB to attempt the CONTROL of the rest of mankind.

The beliefs in each of the "created religions" all lead back to one beginning (if one so chooses to study and compare)...there is a creator, despite what anyone wishes to call/name it.

When man learns to believe there is no separation between humans and their "god (s)"...that we are all part of The One...the whole...the entirety...will there be the peace and contentment of the "utopia" every one seems to be searching for..."Heaven" will then be a realization.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OpusMarkII

Seriously all religions have a common root? Well beyond Homo sapiens, I'm not going to agree to that. The path I am on (Neopagan Druidry in the ADF tradition) is not particularly close to Abrahamic faiths to begin with

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Commenting so I can watch the video soon...I must say, I am not new to the topic and everything has a correlation. I believe in God, the creator...Not sure about the magic, still trying to figure that stuff out. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
There is a correlation because we all live on a planet with an ocean, earth, and sky, and there are these stars and observable planets, and the sun and the moon. When people did not have TV or the Internet, they would just stair off into space and wonder what it all means. If someone comes along with an interesting and plausible explanation, they may make him a priest, and may have him do some sort of magic, to have the elements work in their favor. The Bible tells us how Eve thought she was doing magic by having a baby. So, we have this long history of sex magic, since it usually works, if people have enough sex, most likely they will eventually have a baby. So here are some certainties, the sun will come up tomorrow, and women who have sex have children, and the priests pretend like it is because they intervened on our behalf, to make all that happen. Science sort of weakens the illusion, so the priests turn to the dark magic, which is, if you punch a big hole in the middle of someones body they will die. That seems old hat, nowadays, so they do things like spread nuclear radiation all over the world and don't tell the people about it, then it seems mysterious that all these people drop dead. I don't think much of today's priests of death magic. It's not productive, or sustainable. I liked it more when magic did good things.
edit on 20-6-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join