It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the hole in the pentagon..is the big hole in the 911 story

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

Well NIST was impartial and they believe the same thing, looks like only truthers believe in bunk science regardless of bias implications.

We are not in here to discuss the WTC and NIST had nothing to do with the Pentagon. Please leave out your nasty comment about all Truthers in future posts to me. We are not here to discuss what you think of Truthers, you have made that very obvious from the start.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndrew

Originally posted by roboe

Originally posted by MasterAndrew

Answer the question? How does a nose cone make that hole? Come on you claim you know physics?

Nobody has ever claimed that the nosecone made the hole.

But guess what, right behind the nosecone you'll find the nose landing gear strut, which is one pretty damn solid piece of metal.

a landing gear makes a blast hole? here we go again with the magic!

Blast hole? What on earth are you talking about? There's an exit hole, punched open by FSM knows what remained of the aircraft when it got that far, and smoke caused by the fire that raged inside the path carved by the aircraft.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Prove your DNA theory? answer the nose cone making the blast hole?

It hasn't been proven you just told a story and you believe it. I see evidence with my own eyes and understand the laws of physics, inertia all of it.

nose cone destruct upon impact and do not go much leaving mostly the frame of the plane to crash through.

It's a blast hole which is so far from the impact zone, you can't answer that.

So call me liar for asking you to answer a question you don't know the answer too.
edit on 19/6/11 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I don't need to know the answer, arguing over a hole doesn't change the fact flight 77 hit the pentagon. I could bring up all the pages right now confirming the DNA matches of the victims, all the eye witness accounts who ONLY saw flight 77, and all the plane wreckage proving it crashed into the pentagon.....you still gonna blabber on about a hole? give me a break, find a new false conspiracy to believe.
edit on 19/6/11 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Sorry but you proved me that you dont know what your talking about.
"Tons of pictures at the pentagon"?
All i see is 3-4 bodies, tbh i wasn't expecting whole bodies while the whole plane was vaporized.

but anyway answer this insted.
-60+ cameras took a portion of the attack, yet the only footage we saw was prooven doctored.

-how you explain the flight pattern to be too complex for experienced pilots yet a "beard" was able to pull a lifetime manoeuvre.

-how you explain the blue tarp, why the secrecy?

and for this one lets try to give another source, because i read the posts and you seems to be low on credibility.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2

Sorry but you proved me that you dont know what your talking about.
"Tons of pictures at the pentagon"?
All i see is 3-4 bodies, tbh i wasn't expecting whole bodies while the whole plane was vaporized.

The whole plane wasn't vaporized, type in "wreckage flight 77" in google images for yourself to see that many peices of the plane were still intact. Why do you spread disinformation?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

-how you explain the flight pattern to be too complex for experienced pilots yet a "beard" was able to pull a lifetime manoeuvre.

"John Lear: Maybe if I had a couple tries to line up a few building, I could have done it. But certainly not the first time and certainly not at 500 or 600 miles an hour."

He is assuming that he had to make the turn at that speed of 500 - 600 mph, in reality the manouver would have already been made prior to the acceleration leading up to those high speeds.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

but anyway answer this insted.
-60+ cameras took a portion of the attack, yet the only footage we saw was prooven doctored.

False. 85 tapes from the vincinity of the Pentagon were either given to the FBI or confiscated, since it was believed they might contain footage of the airplane. All of them were returned to their owners, and some of it has subsequently been released on YouTube.

Have you seen an animation of the maneuvre? Hani Hanjour was all over the map, showing quite clearly that he was not a very good pilot. Hell, I had the opportunity to play around in a DC10 sim a few years ago, and even I was able to do a resonably steady 360 degree turn while descending.

It's a tent? The blue tarp theory is so old, that most links that deal with the issue are now dead. However, here's an image showing the scene around the Pentagon in the days around 9/11:

Count the number of tents present. Why would another one matter?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Not vaporized but nothing as big as an human body.
and plz dont show me that ridiculous piece of red twisted metal as it could be from the UAV i posted.

also answer my other questions about the flight pattern.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

yet the only footage we saw was prooven doctored.

No it was not, who claims it was?

www.rense.com...

What secrecy, it was a tent!

you seems to be low on credibility.

And by posting the above you have shown that you have zero credibility!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
reply to post by dilapidated

It's been a while since this has come up, but I saw videos of witnesses (all available on YouTube, but I can't remember if it's part of a series or what) who said they saw the plane only approach the pentagon, and that it released something (if I remember right?) and that something (missile?) was what actually hit the pentagon. The actual plane flew over the pentagon.

Now, how would this ever account for the passengers and the plane, I have no idea. But, it certainly isn't any worse an explanation than the official one.

When the MIBs step in and confiscate security camera footage from nearby Hotels, you KNOW they're trying to hide something. They didn't just copy the tape and leave the original. They took it ASAP.

For the people, by the people my ...!

Exactly. There is no way, at all, period...... 97676796 cameras at the pentagon and we get 2-3 frames from just one? NO The most secure building ever, again, NO.

Deebo
edit on 19-6-2011 by Deebo because: add

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

When the only official video was doctored then?
and anyway if you think the most important building in america in term of military is guarded by 1 2fps camera think again.

the blue tarp wasn't a tent it was carried away anyway you prooved me that you are a novice as well in this subject.

except you seems to both give me reason for the flight pattern, it was too hard for an untrained pilot.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

The topic of this thread is: the hole in the pentagon .. is the big hole in the 911 story and NOT each other. The accusations of disinfo agents, shills, etc. stops here. Please debate the topic and not each other's personalities.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

reply to post by roboe

When the only official video was doctored then?

We have yet to be shown evidence of that though. The video released is so low in quality and fps, that any meaningful video analysis from it is near impossible.

and anyway if you think the most important building in america in term of military is guarded by 1 2fps camera think again.

I think you'll find that the most important military building in America is the United States Bullion Depository. It has an entire tank brigade attached to its security. The Pentagon has to make do with a mere police department

the blue tarp wasn't a tent it was carried away anyway you prooved me that you are a novice as well in this subject.

except you seems to both give me reason for the flight pattern, it was too hard for an untrained pilot.

Again, I've done the exact same thing in a DC10 sim, and all I have is commercial flight simulator experience (MSFS2000 through to MSFSX).

Fast forward to the 1 hour 18 minute mark and watch the rollercoaster of a ride.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
A plane did not hit the pentagon it was a Missile. Where did they hit? The Naval Intelligence Department, hmmmm. Why would a missile be shot at that point??? What does the Naval Intelligence Department do/run/control??? There is a internal war going on between a government within a government and they obviously wanted do get rid of something very important. They took a huge risk doing it right out in the open, but they know people are extremely ignorant and will believe what they hear from the media. Deeper down the rabbit hole we got folks.
edit on 19-6-2011 by abilitiy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

If it is obvious that a plane hit the pentagon and you are going by the first video you posted (sorry no time to watch the others yet) if the fire burned at 1800 degrees and aluminum (which the plane was mostly comprised of) melts at 1220 degrees, how are the letters of "American" still there? One would assume that the word "American" was at the front of the plane as shown in the picture and would have been one of the first parts to hit. Are those letters made of something else?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Just a couple thoughts I'd like to add along with the largest single collection of 9/11 related material in the public domain, bar none.

First, do I think something funny happened beyond the official story on that morning in September of 2001? I absolutely do. There are too many questions that remain unanswered and the 911 commission was a political whitewash for whatever reasons the powers that be wanted the matter dropped, closed and ended as quickly as possible. This is WORSE than anything about Kennedy ever was and this matter will not die until a proper investigation is held with ALL parties heard from and ALL evidence offered, examined and either accepted or tossed with a reason why.

Having said that, just as I pointed out in another post that Bldg 7 must be explained before the official story can even start to be accepted, well, my feelings cut BOTH ways with this. Where did the crew and passengers of 4 civilian airliners disappear to that day? There is NO DOUBT 4 planes took off. There is NO QUESTION none of them were seen intact again and no one who boarded them has ever been seen alive again. So..If they DID NOT crash into the WTC, the Pentagon and a lonely field in PA, those who claim this need to come up with an explanation that is even half way believable about where they DID go.

Now for the link. After the 20th Hijacker was tried, convicted and stuffed into a dark dungeon beneath the plains of Colorado (Good place for him...may he live a LOONG life in that dark hole) the Government took the almost unprecedented step of making public every exhibit and piece of evidence for public review and download. The trial had just over 1,200 pieces of evidence used by both the Defense and Prosecution. This link goes to the United States Government website that contains every last one of them. Pictures...Transcripts...interviews and interrogations..EVERYTHING.

Over 1200 pieces of 911 evidence available here.

Much of this is graphic, and some of what I looked at in this body of evidence are among the images I'll never get out of my head. Fair warning about the uncensored nature of it. It was evidence at what was basically the largest murder trial in world history. The Evidence is just as ugly and graphic as one might expect at such a trial.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
great compilation vid i love 9/11 because it devides us by 3...non believers, building 7 and pentagon...even building 7 can be explained because there are pictures of serious damage and in cause of that they may pulled it - nothing to hide here?!?...but pentagon is the rotten core...dont try to explain it - just put these three pictures together...a boing plane, the front of the impact and the exit hole....and now ask yourself the question: why dont they show us the tapes..this is on of the most secured buildings in the world and no crispy hd videos for the public?!...because we would see things we shouldnt...

woooosh - like a rocket:

edit on 19-6-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Where did the crew and passengers of 4 civilian airliners disappear to that day? There is NO DOUBT 4 planes took off.Where did the crew and passengers of 4 civilian airliners disappear to that day? There is NO DOUBT 4 planes took off.

If there is no doubt about these planes taking off that day with passengers, can you please provide the photographic or video evidence from the airports of these passengers. When you are able to provide this evidence, we can then say there is NO DOUBT. Until then, there is PLENTY of DOUBT and speculation about the "missing passengers" is utter nonsense which has nothing to do with this investigation. But it does make for a good distraction - I will give you that.

After the 20th Hijacker was tried, convicted and stuffed into a dark dungeon beneath the plains of Colorado (Good place for him...may he live a LOONG life in that dark hole) the Government took the almost unprecedented step of making public every exhibit and piece of evidence for public review and download.

I thought there were only 19 ALLEGED hijackers??? Which official source states that there were 20 hijackers?

The trial had just over 1,200 pieces of evidence used by both the Defense and Prosecution.

1,200 pieces of evidence and absolutely no videos or photographs of a commercial airliner going into the Pentagon? Okey dokey; thanks for the link to a Government site...very trustworthy...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join