It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the hole in the pentagon..is the big hole in the 911 story

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dilapidated

Hi!

I'm not pretty sure if I'm asking a dumb question that was possibly answered a million times, but:

Have there been found any remains of the plane that hit the pentagon?

Because, if not... if the fire it's impact caused was so immense, that all remains of it disappeared, then how could that book on that wooden stool you can see in that video at 1:23 remain?

Ok... maybe it was some kind of magic book, made of heat resistant material found in the crashed UFO back in Roswell 1947...

No, seriously - there are so many plotholes in the official 9/11 story, that it takes a great amount of blind faith to still hold on to it.

Or fear for the consequences...

Yes, it's frigthening. Of course, it is.

edit on 26/6/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

1 - Yes, there were remains found.
2 - Find a pic of the book (there are several floating around), notice where the building broke away? Notice the room with the book is not on the first floor? Notice the lack of scorching elsewhere in the room? What does this suggest to you?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by notonsamepage

What missile has a wingspan large enough to smash hole 96 ft across ?

That was the most substanial and thickest part of the wing - the tips are made of thin gauge metal
the rest of the wing contains spars and ribs to strengthen it and to hold the fuel tanks and mounts for
engines

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This was sloppy work by the illuminati, they let the press in before the building collapsed.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatiXpress

Where did you get that idea?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

That the fire wasn't strong enough to burn that room. But when those things remained I'd suppose, that large parts of the plane also should have remained.

Could you please be a bit more precise about the parts of the plane that remained, especially their size?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Are vehicles allowed to park inside the rings like between the rings themselves?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peloquin
reply to post by userid1

That the fire wasn't strong enough to burn that room. But when those things remained I'd suppose, that large parts of the plane also should have remained.

Could you please be a bit more precise about the parts of the plane that remained, especially their size?

I'm pretty sure you've seen the same pics available of the artifacts found that I have. I'm not sure where you'd get the idea that fire vaporized everthing since we've seen evidence of scorched, blackened bodies. Isn't there enough obvious debris outside and inside for your tastes?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

Do you know the definition of 'exclusion'.
I recommend you look it up.

Call me thick, if you wish....but I doubt you even know what you are implying when you use such a term.
Then again...your avatar is of some weird guy who comes across as an imbecile.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
reply to post by userid1

Call me thick, if you wish....but I doubt you even know what you are implying when you use such a term.

I see you're unable to defend your point that DNA wasn't passed by the FBI to Military Mortuary Affairs. Which is pretty much like all the other "holes" you mentioned that were addressed and you couldn't defend.

So we're left with avatar bashing...so pathetic.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

First off, thanks for your reply! Second - no, I haven't seen pictures about remains of the plane, so that's why I was asking.

And it is of course a confession of failure, when someone has to start bashing an opponents avatar for a lack of better arguments to defend his position!!!

Your avatar is Weird Al Yancovic, isn't he?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Have there been found any remains of the plane that hit the pentagon?

Try reading a thread you post in, you will be amazed what you find!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Wow, I thank you SO MUCH for leading me to the post with the relevant information, so I don't have to wade through those 400+ posts this thread already has!

This must be the kind of civility, ATS has become famous for...

edit on 26/6/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Pictures of Pentagon debris

Debris on front lawn

Debris punching out C Ring into interior alley

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

there are so many plotholes in the official 9/11 story

Not as many plotholes as there are in the conspiracy theory.

Why not just bomb the building? Why fly a plane into the building, bomb it too and claim it was just the plane?

Believers of the conspiracy theory, purport that the attacks on the WTC were carried out by the American government and were masterminded chiefly by George Bush. Whilst simultaneously believing him to be a complete moron.

Also, how many billions of man-hours would it take to plan something on the scale of 9/11 if it were an inside job? There would have to be coverups for coverups for coverups, hundreds of assassinations, the constant threat of an insider speaking out... (never mind the immense amount of money required to 'shut them up')

Now, if the in-men were so smart as to plan something like this, wouldn't they see that fighting two wars for 10 years would lead the United states into an economic collapse? If that was their intention in the first place, they'd just find a way to make the stock market crash.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Pictures of Pentagon debris

Debris on front lawn

Debris punching out C Ring into interior alley

Good pics! Hadn't seen several of them myself, which goes to the idea that we really don't know how many pics there actually are (other than the widely circulated ones) - and accordingly, we don't know what the sum total of debris found actually is...
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
reply to post by userid1

WOW from the guy who uses what looks like JEEPERS CREEPERS for his avatar and you say userid1 avatar is weird well actually you are right because its weird AL YANKOVIC and its from this song

ENJOY!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by userid1

First off, thanks for your reply! Second - no, I haven't seen pictures about remains of the plane, so that's why I was asking.

And it is of course a confession of failure, when someone has to start bashing an opponents avatar for a lack of better arguments to defend his position!!!

Your avatar is Weird Al Yancovic, isn't he?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Ok, thanks for your replies, especially the pictures you presented!

Another member was so nice to lead me to another thread, where more pictures of debris were presented.

Because he asked me to post them here, I'll do so:

i995.photobucket.com...

i995.photobucket.com...

i995.photobucket.com...

i995.photobucket.com...

i995.photobucket.com...

Here the link to the original post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, honestly I have to say, those are indeed pictures of debris. But also, honestly, looking at those pictures it is difficult for me to say, how much debris it really is. I can see several parts, that really may have been part of a 757, but when I look at the pictures of the 757, I think there should be more debris. But what do I know. After all these years I still don't know what to think about 9/11.

I understand that for you americans, this event is afflicted with unspeakable pain and anger, but I can tell you, on that sad day we all around the world felt with you, and like you we thought, those who perpetrated that coward act of terror got to be brought to justice.

But with the years passing by, I heard more and more "stories" that contradicted the official story of 9/11, and I started doubting in the official story.

And I saw, how the Bush administration capitalized on 9/11. Not just on the war on Iraq. On war itself. War is the biggest buisiness, and has always been.

I said, what do I know - I know just that: I'm from Germany, and I can tell you that governments (and, of course, their people) are capable of the most cruel things imaginable.

With the years passing by and watching the development in the US and the upcoming of the "Patriot"-Act, I felt more and more reminded on the Reichstagsfire and the Reichstagsfire Decree.

I can tell you I wish I could still believe in the sincerity of the american government like I did when I was a child (I always liked Ronald Reagan more than our Bundeskanzler Helmut Kohl, because Reagan knew how to smile friendly), but... when I looked into the faces of Cheney and Rumsfeld, I saw Goering and Himmler, just smarter versions of them.

By the way - Rummy is of german origin, that should tell you something, shouldn't it?

Of course, I always thought he'd perfectly fit into the role of one of the evil Nazi-guys Indiana Jones was confronted with.

When I saw Rummy smiling when he was talking about numbers and not dead men, I always thought he only lacks a peaked cap with a skull and crossbones.

Oh, us silly germans... But we knew how to make history. And I think our big brothers right over the ocean learned a lot from us...

I should go to sleep. Good night and good luck!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

I never did doubt in the fact, that people died in the Pentagon. I did doubt in the explanation, how they where murdered, and who did murder them.

May those who died rest in peace. And those who killed them, fear the day that god will call upon them for the deeds they've done.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join