It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how advanced is the human race?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
its not hard to see that new technologies are hidden from the general public, new products are released systematically so that profit can be made on stuff before they release the more advanced version

but what i want to know, or see some information on..

is how advanced are we really? is it possible that we are years more advanced then we know?

i already know that we knew all about green energy decades ago and that we can run the entire earth on green renewable energy very cheaply and efficiently..
the cost on the economy comes from the downfall of resource and oil companies not paying for the green technology..

this is my first post so i know it could be a bit more in depth but im really just trying to find out some info and see what other people think

thanks for the responses in advanced!
take care

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dilapidated

S&F since it is your first post. Instinctively I have to ask if you mean emotionally, spiritually or technologically but reading I see what you mean.
I am sure there are many projects in development now that we know nothing about. Back engineering type projects, anti gravity and invisibility because if you had those skills telling anyone about it in advance would defeat the purpose. Everything has a military application and that has to be utilized first so everything is top secret almost no matter how mundane.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

interesting post but ! we have to realise that we are like pieces on a chess board we no nothing of what drives us some unseen force call it god or whatever from your perspective . the point is we can be removed at will sacrificed to further the aims of the player we as in a pawn can be hoisted to a position of power over one of greater standing . is in a knight or a bishop but at the end of the game we can be discarded for the advantage of the player ---

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

At about 10:00 this evening you posted your introduction

Hello people

firstly I would like to point out that I’m not paranoid
i base my opinions on the evidence available..and generally i have found that the logical evidence directs me towards the 'conspiracy' or 'crazy' views that are so often looked down upon or rejected by society..

most of the time i find mainly with government conspiracies where the real truth is impossible to know for sure that there is often not enough evidence given to support their side, even in situations where they could easily prove the conspiracies wrong..but they cant

anyway i look forward to positive discussion and keeping an open and informed mind!

after this intro am i able to post new topics?

Then at about 10:15 you posted it again

Hello people

firstly I would like to point out that I’m not paranoid
i base my opinions on the evidence available..and generally i have found that the logical evidence directs me towards the 'conspiracy' or 'crazy' views that are so often looked down upon or rejected by society..

most of the time i find mainly with government conspiracies where the real truth is impossible to know for sure that there is often not enough evidence given to support their side, even in situations where they could easily prove the conspiracies wrong..but they cant

anyway i look forward to positive discussion and keeping an open and informed mind!

after this intro am i able to post new topics?

Then at about 10:30 you posted this.

ive got some good theories i want to raise and discuss but cant work out how to post in anything other than introductions..
i would like to post in general conspiracies or something
im good with computers but this has me stumped, im sure its really obvious

To this, several people came and advised you about having to have 20 replies before you could author your own thread.

So you jumped into battle and in 45 minutes, made your 20 replies and started your first thread.

Well I say bravo. Not only might you have broken a record (that's about one every two minutes) but you have demonstrated your own hypocrisy.

You come on and make your post, asking for peoples thoughts after demonstrating what I consider to be a near complete lack of thought in response to other members posts.

You will receive no further replies from me until you return to those other threads and appologise to those authors for treating their thoughts with such little respect.

edit on 19-6-2011 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

well firstly i find it quite strange your taking such an intrest in me, should i be offended or amused
but i dont think i was really offensive to others, and if i was i do apoligise but please show me where i was out of line

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

well firstly i find it quite strange your taking such an intrest in me, should i be offended or amused
but i dont think i was really offensive to others, and if i was i do apoligise but please show me where i was out of line

As you have apologized I will take you up on your offer to let me explain. You need not be offended or amused. I saw your first, second and third posts and wondered how long it might take you to get into the swing of things.

As I mentioned above you asked for peoples thoughts to your questions yet gave little thought in those 20 replies to other peoples posts. Certainly I have no idea how you were raised but where I come from, that kind of action is considered rude. You know that old hidden message in the Bible? Do unto others?

And certainly you broke no rules, but to rush through the 20 replies bends the intent of that initial requirement.

Those replies , when given true consideration allows the new person to get the feel of the site and some experience in courtesies, rather than just barging in like a bull in a china shop.

ATS is a fine place for listening. In my short time here, I have found several members of long duration who have not started any or at best only a few threads, all the while reading and commenting thoughtfully to others. Theirs is some of the wisdom I seek.

As to your thread question , just how advanced is the human race? I would say that flush toilets are most decidedly an advancement and prime time TV a regression.

Well good night dilap. And remember to listen to the replies you get. And listen to the replies you give.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
An old friend of mine used to work in R&D for ICI (big UK government backed chemical company) in the 80s. He told me a few years ago that back then they had super efficient electrolytic cells capable of powering cars and such with water. He has no reason to lie that I can tell?

The only reason it never comes out is because of damage to the economy or in the interests of national security.

In answer to your question I think technologically we are more advanced than we know. I doubt we will ever know the full extent of what the governments of the world have hidden away. Lets face it, your usual average joe is more than happy with his new iphone.

Welcome to ATS! I hope you find what your looking for.
edit on 19/6/2011 by Grifter81 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I don't think we are advanced at all.

Most of us have become that dependant on technology, we could no longer survive without it.

I believe another entity is spoon feeding technology to the human race to control us.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Well. To be truthful, if birds did not give you little humans the design to create an airplane...then you would not be flying.

If birds or flying insects were not on this earth, you really would not have the matrix design of flight…period!

If it were not a such thing, as dolphins bats and whales...then you humans would not understand sonar, there for would not have navigation.

If it were not for the whale, you would not understand the design in making a submarine.

If it wasn’t for insects and there antennas, then you wouldn’t of had thought of communicating with ...2 antennas/

If it were not for the dragonfly, you would not have the design for helicopters.

If it were not for ants and termites, you would not even understand the concept of digging underground.

If it were not for birds, you humans would not understand the concept of building a house.

If it was not for the first horse that let man ride it, then the car and riding on fours could never have been imagined. ‘500 horse power’

In addition, if its 5:13 EST on a Tuesday morning and something shut all the electricity down in the world all at the same time, then at 5:13 and 7 seconds, the world will officially be back in the Stone Age within a matter of seconds.

So to break it down.

Computers and electricity is the only thing that the little humans have to their name. It is like the only lifeline you humans have to immortality and life, ‘you take electricity away’ then you are no different then the ancient Egyptians or the ancient myans, loll.

Therefore, you humans needed a jump-start in your matrix of observing insects and birds to better further your growth and evolved intellect in the up and coming times. Therefore, to me, humans are not really advanced; loll…not even a little bit.

In addition, if it were not for god and his rainbow you would not understand colors.
If it wasn’t for lava and fire, you wouldn’t understand what worm would be like in a cave next to a fire.

I guess what I am trying to say is…what would you think of your human race if electricity was to vanish and be no more.
Exactly…

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Are you not human? Is that why you keep referring to us as "you humans". Who's to say that without those insects and animals, that we wouldn't have created these technologies. The thing about humans is, intellectually, we have advanced far beyond what most can imagine. The designs originated from other organisms, but we have the intellect to create and understand. We have the power to create, to destroy, to do whatever we desire. If the bird wasn't there, the will and desire to fly would have created the end result, an airplane.

Hidden technologies? Who knows what's out there. We as the human race, have the potential to become the Gods of the Universe.

If the worlds electricity vanished at 10:53, 7 seconds later, we would hardly be in the stone age. As others have pointed out, there are alternate sources of energy, clean and renewable. Maybe not the majority, but some of us know how to create and harness energy.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
With all the stupid and crazy things people are doing now days I am starting to wonder that very thing my self.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I disagree. Can the other things you mentioned understand and study us and make flight? I don't see dolphins making airplanes by studying birds..Get my drift.

I think we are pretty advanced and I do believe in even more adv tech being around but not for public view. We don't give ourselves enough credit as to what our mind can do if we really want to put it to use

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilapidated
its not hard to see that new technologies are hidden from the general public, new products are released systematically so that profit can be made on stuff before they release the more advanced version

but what i want to know, or see some information on..

is how advanced are we really? is it possible that we are years more advanced then we know?

i already know that we knew all about green energy decades ago and that we can run the entire earth on green renewable energy very cheaply and efficiently..
the cost on the economy comes from the downfall of resource and oil companies not paying for the green technology..

this is my first post so i know it could be a bit more in depth but im really just trying to find out some info and see what other people think

thanks for the responses in advanced!
take care

As long as we still need money and are held back by greed we are not that advanced.

The non-renewable resources are holding us back.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

true i may not have put much detail or thought into many of my replies, but i was voiceing my opinion and sometimes i find that trying to convince people with long paragraphs can be just a effective as a short, maybe whitty sentence

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

Are you not human? Is that why you keep referring to us as "you humans". Who's to say that without those insects and animals, that we wouldn't have created these technologies. The thing about humans is, intellectually, we have advanced far beyond what most can imagine. The designs originated from other organisms, but we have the intellect to create and understand. We have the power to create, to destroy, to do whatever we desire. If the bird wasn't there, the will and desire to fly would have created the end result, an airplane.

Hidden technologies? Who knows what's out there. We as the human race, have the potential to become the Gods of the Universe.

If the worlds electricity vanished at 10:53, 7 seconds later, we would hardly be in the stone age. As others have pointed out, there are alternate sources of energy, clean and renewable. Maybe not the majority, but some of us know how to create and harness energy.

Who's to say that without those insects and animals, that we wouldn't have created these technologies.

Are you serious? Its part of the matrix design, if it was not for a lot of animals and insects your human race would not have half the things you have as of today. The funny thing about you humans is that you all always look at the ancients as if they wasn’t smart or they was incapable of doing the things that’s in there history, when in fact, they never had computers or electricity, so…it makes them a lot smarter then the lil human’s of toady…much more advance and much more in tuned with the good of life then what’s going on today in society.

new topics

top topics

join