It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"No one was reported injured or killed" - MSNBC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

No one was reported injured or killed. The campus sits a few hundred yards (meters) from what appears to be a military installation. The building that was damaged was an aging concrete structure next to what students said were new university buildings under construction.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Yet photographic evidence shows numerous deaths. WARNING GRAPHIC:
www.globalresearch.ca...

MSNBC is reporting that no one was injured or killed. Do any of the pictures disprove what NBC is spewing out?

Thanks to Dimitri for the link (from another post)
edit on 18-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I think those photos that are graphic speak for themselves and are the tip of the iceburg. This is Nata ritualists coming in again, the dark side. Its horrific. And people are still asleep at the wheel until its their own families directly affected. I can't handle this world.

Let stop it. Why not all pick a time and meet in the town square, by the millions. Think they could stop us. You know what, I'm so fed up I wouldnt care, as long as we showed we had honor and cared for humanity, then we would have passed the test, we'd be going home if they did anything to us.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
American response after viewing those pictures

"Oops, meant to click on the celebrity gossip section"

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It is to the point where they do not care what we have to say.
They have enslaved us with debt using fiat money that is not worth anything so we do not uprise agaisnt them. We are more worried about losing our jobs that do not provide anything but slave wages and labor all paid in fiat money that is doodles. It is the reason there is no uprising, we are enslaved by debt.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well confronted with reporters witnessing the destruction of civlians NATO has come clean on at least SOME of its errors. OOPS we did it again and we're going to keep on doing it, along with the reports of abducting the women and gang banging them then slitting their throats, abducted from their own homes. This is in Libya, imagine the horror Afghanistan and Iraq have gone through at their hands, just picture the horrors for the last 10 years, out of decades of this.

www.nytimes.com...

empirestrikesblack.com...

Germaine Greer 'British Army Rapists'

edit on 18-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

No one was reported injured or killed. The campus sits a few hundred yards (meters) from what appears to be a military installation. The building that was damaged was an aging concrete structure next to what students said were new university buildings under construction.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Yet photographic evidence shows numerous deaths. WARNING GRAPHIC:
www.globalresearch.ca...

MSNBC is reporting that no one was injured or killed. Do any of the pictures disprove what NBC is spewing out?

Thanks to Dimitri for the link (from another post)
edit on 18-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)
I wish I didn't click on that second link, that face is going to be stuck in my mind now................

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

One, the building sat a couple hundred yards from a military base so war planners could have thought it was part of the same base. Two, How do you know the bodys are even from that building? They were probably killed by Qadaffis own troops.

Three, Global Research is the largest Arab propaganda site on the planet, even worse than Al-Jazera used to be. These are the same idiots who said we used Nukes in Iraq.

Four, All the damage I see to the building looks like blast damage from a pressure wave. I would say that a building or bunker close to it was hit but that building was not as the windows were blown in.

Five, who the hell goes to school with a civil war going on? They don't look like students or teachers to me!!!

Check your facts before posting Ignorance.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Facts are in the pictures. You accuse that site of being propaganda while not the other. Are you libyan? Do you know their school system? Do you have any evidence that disproves the pictures.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Those graphic photos are not that of university students, however in saying that, we DO know alot more than 15,000 Libyans have been killed since NATO's "humanitarian" intervention. We also know the Libyan rebels our nations have accepted as the new official "caretakers" of Libya have been brutal and barbaric towards Ghaddafi's soldiers after capture and/or surrender AND towards Libyan black African communities & young children of Ghaddafi supporters.

We also know among these Libyan rebels are trained by Al Qaeda operatives.

Knowing whats going on in Libya and the fact that our Govts are supporting the rebels......they should be ashamed of themselves and come election time we should take all of them out.

Our Govts had plenty of chances to take out Ghaddafi and his family during their travels to our countries but chose the more expensive and more bloody way of doing it.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Am I the only one that notices that the section of pictures with dead bodies is a seperate entry titled "Other pictures of casualties in Libya. Tripoli Morgue."? This would seem to indicate that they are not from the school but as it says they are "other" deaths.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Those graphic photos are not that of university students

How do you know they were not university students? Do you go to that university? We are going by the photos given to us by the people who actually live there and are witnessing it on a daily basis.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

reply to post by bluemirage5

Those graphic photos are not that of university students

How do you know they were not university students? Do you go to that university? We are going by the photos given to us by the people who actually live there and are witnessing it on a daily basis.

How he knows is in the post right above this one. You appear to be trying to sell everyone really hard though that they are pictures from the bombing at the college.. why would you be doing that when even they labeled the pictures as seperate?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It might be useful to know if we do rise up and meet in the town square, to wear masks and gloves. Tear gas can be put out with water and even urine if necessary, so a few good litres of water or gatorade on hand won't hurt either.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm sorry but FoxNews alway spews nothing but hate and lies!

OOp, sorry!
My bad, this ain't FoxNews

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

--Tear gas can be put out with water--

What do you mean by this?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I mean what I wrote in the post above, a couple posts actually that we need to stop everything and meet by the millions in the town square.

And I just read on another forum one of the Spanish from their revolution/protests, telling everyone what to do when the nazi bully police/army through tear gas into the crowds. If you don't have a source of water take a whizz!

Petrol bombs & tear gas: Greek police clash with anti-austerity protesters

More video of Greek riots: Fierce street battles rage in Athens

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Spanish police fire at peaceful protesters in Barcelona

This is beyond sickening to see people, by the thousands, could be millions held under the thumbs of a small well amored nazi group. These fascist peons holding down the mases of people makes me
SLAVERY IS ILLEGAL.

I want everyone to stand up to the plate and rid this world peacefully but with persistance and stick -to- it-ness, until they're gone, and all the banks and corporates heads, all the clean technology is revealed and the world equalized.

We're going to have to do something like this nonstop to end the wars, and illegal wars, and starvation.

Unlike the canucks loss and the riots, this is the real reason to stand up.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Sky watcher

Facts are in the pictures. You accuse that site of being propaganda while not the other. Are you libyan? Do you know their school system? Do you have any evidence that disproves the pictures.

Not one person goes to school during a war with bombs dropping on the same city, anyone with half a brain would know that. As other members halve already pointed out to you the bodies are in the morgue and not in the building and since their are no pictures of the building being heavily damaged your accusations are ridiculous at best. I am American not Libyan so yes I have had a proper education and my evidence in common sense let alone logical reasoning.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Actually, those photos (and others even more disturbing) were released much earlier under a completely different article some weeks back.

Sky Watcher is correct in his above post.

I'm not doubting those in the photos are Libyans but I can assure you all schools and universities had closed before NATO intervention and not long after the uprisings.

I'm not disproving the actual pictures.....only that the deceased are not university students and nor were the photos taken at the university. Yes I do know how the education system works in Libya; it's much the same as the rest of the Middle East.

edit on 19-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Better to get out of NATO. from USA!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

One, the building sat a couple hundred yards from a military base so war planners could have thought it was part of the same base.

Ahhh, Collateral Damage. Excuse Number #1 in the Handbook for Psychopaths.

I am American not Libyan so yes I have had a proper education and my evidence in common sense let alone logical reasoning.

Hate to break it to you mate but that statement reaks of arrogance. So only Americans get proper education? Or did you mean Westerners? Both are wrong by the way, as is evidenced by India and China kicking our collective asses right now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join