It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"No one was reported injured or killed" - MSNBC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Here's what I think. With todays technology,and with so many people with access to cell phone video camera's, can't the phones create a timestamp and GPS location right into the signal?

Put it on the screen with the footage?

Like the old ransom notes that had used a newspaper with the days headlines in a picture?

I'm sure you could modify the data to make it look "photoshopped," but some of the information could be validated perhaps?

We need that.....especially in hard to confirm blacked out area's.

I'm sure they'll be able to isolate the camera and find out who was using it.. but.smash the camera after the coordinates got out?

I'm getting tired of unconfirmed reports with 2 stories depending on the propaganda.

I want to know who I'm rooting for..with pics and location....

Kidding...Not rooting for anyone..Especially our Media... They're criminal without a doubt the way they distort the good and bad guys.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

ya thats a big part of the game all they do is lie makes us think everything is a lie eventually...

still like you said the media is a joke and I think we can all agree our leaders arn't the good guys. In fact we need to revolt to throw them out and hold them accountable if we are ever to see peace in the world... There is no more excuses for the lies and the killing.

Just like they are going to in Greece and Spain and all over soon enough and if you thought it wasnt in the USA yet you've let them put the blinders on. They've got their own cairo square going on in New York right now I say join em or make one in you own state.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Ucdat..... I already like you, which is nice...no, don't try and hug me. Why would you?

The stink is starting to roll in from Japan and from Europe. Financially and Literally.

I'm not a bible thumping, political party card carrying extremist.

I don't do mob scenes either.

But ya know what?

This anger against MSM and politics, and Americans being forced to support any adgena we are told is a mandatory prerequisit to be an American is starting to wear thin with a LOT of people.

There are a LOT of sheeples staying quiet for fear of retribution.

For Now.

Just Sayin.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
People are gulible and sheeple ... NATO admits that civilians were killed in their air strikes but some are still scratching their head.

NATO admits to civilian deaths in Tripoli air strike
Sun, 19 Jun, 2011

NATO admitted it carried out an air strike that killed civilians in Tripoli on Sunday. "Although we are still determining the specifics of this event, indications are that a weapons system failure may have caused this incident," said Lieutenant-General Charles Bouchard, Commander of Operation Unified Protector in a statement.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
XA... It's on the news right now ...NATO is sorry for killing 9 civilians..

WTF? They got caught and had to plead guilty?

Since when did nato give a ratsass about collateral damage?

Something is really wrong with this whole war package. Is making bombs the only thing we do that's profitable right now? Errrr.. and detonating them?

I forgot...We're on a peacekeeping mission...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join