It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever overheard Freinds Talking/Bitching about you?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Today I had two so called freinds around for lunch.I had to go to the store as I had frorgot to get some salt.I returned early as the store was closed.

I stood frozen as the pair of them ripped me to shreads.Called me selfish,said my house was hideous and other things to painful to say.

This has happened to me before,has anyone else any experience of this?
edit on 18-6-2011 by paperface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

not real friends then

if i ever trash talk a friend for what ever reasons

it is nothing i would not say to their face

this is the difference between friends and associates

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yup. Just the other day my friends were trying to convince me to buy a copy of Halo: Reach. I refused to and I overheard one of them call me a "douche". Yeah, I'm so foolish to not waste $50 on a #ing video game.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
Today I had two so called freinds around for lunch.I had to go to the store as I had frorgot to get some salt.I returned early as the store was closed.

I stood frozen as the pair of them ripped me to shreads.Called me selfish,said my house was hideous and other things to painful to say.

This has happened to me before,has anyone else any experience of this?

What did you say to them in return?

Please don't say "nothing".

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

WOW! If any one of my "friends" said something like that I'd verbally abuse the crap out of them! I mean there are so many things I could call them out on so if they ever say anything I'm prepared.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Is there anything that you could have done to cheese them off? Did you confront them?

Hopefully you kicked them out of your house and dropped them as "friends". I wouldn't stand for ANYONE talking crap about me (behind my back!) in MY home. that's down right disrespect. Especially when they're supposed to be my friends.
edit on 18-6-2011 by FurthestStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
yeah it happens, people are a$$es sometimes

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

I would be mad too if you were my friend and i asked you to buy a video game and you refused. then your not a real friend

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HisMajesty

Give me the cash and I'll buy it.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5

no you wouldnt, id like to see that happen

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FurthestStar

Well your not a very good friend

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

but if your my friend youll buy it for me

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HisMajesty

So be it. If they're talking stuff about me in my home, I'm going to give them a dose of their medicine, and if that means not being a "good friend" towards them, I could care less. They've already crossed that line with me.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yes, in fact pretty sure everybody has at one time or another in their lives. When that happens to me I just realize maybe that person feels so insecure about themselves that they have to boost their self esteem by doing it. Other times I just take a walk for a while until I cool down enough to say, "Hey thought you were my bro? What's up with that smack talk?" It's pretty hard but just realize some people are not mature enough to stand on their own without cutting others down. Most of the time it isn't personal unless it is attacking your integrity in some way, just role with it and meditate on why that person would do it. One love anyways to any and all.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

In that case, they need to get some professional help and stay away from me for the time being until they can mature up. Like the old saying goes... Who needs enemies. You get what you give.

I admire your self control though. World needs more like you.
edit on 18-6-2011 by FurthestStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FurthestStar

Haven't always been that way, and you are right they need to stay away from you until they can understand what the word hospitality mean's in your home. You just stay strong and true to yourself no matter what they say.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

Yeah. I'm not the op.

I'm just very passionate about this subject.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HisMajesty

I would be mad too if you were my friend and i asked you to buy a video game and you refused. then your not a real friend

Thats a joke right, because friends understand that their friends may have some different tastes.
You want Halo buy it with your cash or I may loan it to you for a small interest fee, LMAO.

I see another "could care less". To care less means that you do care some.

And yes I had a time were my "Friends" would talk about me as if I wasn't in the same room as them using (almost) code words to cover what they were really saying.

They thought I was too dumb to understand, but atleast I know exactly were I stand with them which gives me the upperhand.
edit on 18-6-2011 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yes...I had a friendly neighbor...try and tear me down...put down the way I dressed etc. I turned right around sat that man down and let him know I did not appreciate his comments....and that I had a right to dress any way I liked in any color I liked...I pointed out that him trying to chip away at my self-esteem...showed that he was lacking in some good character qualities.....that being understanding, tolerance and compassion. Then I told him if he didn't have anything good to say about me...keep it to himself. After that encounter he started showing me some decent respect....(at least to my face).

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HisMajesty

You're an idiot.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join