It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caution: They know much more!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
harok ??

he asked you about where you got your info from and you replied with icebergs , 3d dimensions and how a book is a reflection of the author ?

that huge paragraph could have been put into 1 simple line , why dont you stop beating about the bush ?

[edit on 14-8-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I must say that I have always believed that there is another, "space" program that deals with establishing lunar bases... Also, I do believe in ancient time machines/interstellar transports, but I have still not researched enough to create one of my own.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
harok ??

he asked you about where you got your info from and you replied with icebergs , 3d dimensions and how a book is a reflection of the author ?

that huge paragraph could have been put into 1 simple line , why dont you stop beating about the bush ?

[edit on 14-8-2004 by acidhead]

always the same people....

[edit on 15-8-2004 by Italiano]

JAK

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I have been watching this thread for a while now and there are a few comments I would like to make:

originally posted by HARAK
In the 60's, they say that US Astronauts, stepped the Moon, for the first time, in all Mankind. Sorry... but no!

Soviet Union, actually got there first in the 50's, (two astronauts landed), and they went by a shocking experience.... err.... There was an ancient facility there, appeared at first glince abandoned, but... automatic sentrys were still active, and one astronaut, got killed. The other ran away...as fast as his suit let him, and could escape. He was very, very, lucky, because somehow, he could manage to be syncronized with the proper trajectory, to being brought back to Earth's Ionosphere.
All this was top-secret. Not anymore...sorry!!

But there's more, oh boy there's a lot more, in fact!

Ok, no problem.
So please grant your fellow ATS members the opportunity for such an understanding. An explanation as to why or how you arrived at such a conclusion. Surely one who has such knowledge would feel a responsibility to actually offer paths that could be followed by others and so afford them the luxury of such an understanding.

HARAK
Otherwise, if you have garanties, that you are absolutelly well informed, and that there couldn't be any interest in disguising a landing in the Moon, well... my advise then, is... forget this thread, and don't waste your precious time.

If I had in my mind something that I considered a truth and another had 'garunties' that prove my belief incorrect I would be very interested in hearing that opinion, and would very much want them to contribute, in a curteous manner of course, to any debate about the subject. Why would you, especially after saying:

It seems not right to me to avoid seeing other people's comments, just because they follow a different perspective.

then go on to advise those who may have such information to forget this thread? I would have thought that after such a statement you would positively encourage such interaction.

And just WHAT is this post supposed to contribute to the thread?

Originally posted by HARAK

Originally posted by groingrinder
You could not possibly watch in real time as the soundtrack and video travel at the same speed from the moon to the earth. Watchers in Australia tuning to the actual signal from the spacecraft and NOT THE NASA TRANSMISSION heard something slightly different.

See?

Another member posts relevant information and you post 'See?' Well done, I congratulate you on such a response.

Originally posted by HARAK

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
Harak it is too bad you will not give more.

� Right or wrong, good or bad; always duality pursuing our thoughts and actions.

It appears, if you would care to take a look at your friend Kangaxx big thread, that we have been here before.
Yet again:

See?

What I see is someone who cannot or, to give you the benefit of the doubt, willnot offer any corroborating evidence, or even the faintest hint as to why he holds certain beliefs sitting on his hands and then jumping on board with anyone who happens to post supporting his points because he is incapable of offering such himself.

After anothers thread about Aliens coming back later this year, this thread and your attitude, give me an almost spooky sense of Deja vu.

Thus it is not surprising to see kangaxx rear his head in this thread, along with such helpful, and not in the slightest bit patronising, advice as:

Listen carefully waht i will told you

Hey kangaxx, I noticed you had returned a while back and have seen you are very angry about your treatement on another thread, repeatedly stating on about how unfair this board is. It is intresting to note that I am aware of a number of people who posted on your big thread, ended up with a warning for doing so in such a manner and were unhappy with the action taken against them. So it appears that the mods cannot win, at least though those who were warned have seen fit to move on rather than keep posting such obvious whines about it in other threads.

I believe your group should have offered it's findings and information on UFO's to the UN by now. I would be interested in hearing on what kind of reception the UN gave after your little experiment. Inclusive of all relevant information such as dates etc. of course. If it's not classified that is. Anyway, back to the topic at hand.

Originally posted by dusran
Why did you even post this here to begin with if you are not going to provide any evidence? (...) So basically it just seems that you're stroking your ego by strutting around saying that you know more than the rest of us.

I'm not saying i know more than you, nor anyone else. I don't know where did you get that idea.

Really now, why don't you just copy and paste from kangaxx great revalation? Which, just to remind everyone, gives us four and a half months before the "Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!"

You don't know more than anyone else?

In the 60's, they say that US Astronauts, stepped the Moon, for the first time, in all Mankind. Sorry... but no!

While it could be interpreted as a beautiful lesson in humility you offer here, (after all it is said that "A wise man knows nothing but this he knows well") I somehow doubt it. If you know, as you claim, that the above quote is a fact then I am of the understanding that you do indeed know more than quite a few others. Where next?

Do you have the gall to go so far as to post, and assure us all that:

I am not a God.

an absurdly arrogant and unrequired post that only presents us with proof of an unchecked and bloated ego such as your good friend did? Perhaps not yet, but through so numerous similarities as are apparent I do not doubt such a time will come.

Of course you could so easily nullify many of the enclosed comments by offering your fellow ATS members the opportunity for such an understanding, as I mentioned initially and as requested by many throughout this thread. After all we are supposed to be a supportive, helpful community here. With that in mind then, I find it surprising that, if you do indeed have such a deep understanding of the truth, not only have you declined to share, but have sidstepped and sniped at those who have made such requests.

Or is this thread to end as your good friends, with a whimper and a change of heart conveyed by a statment that your posting was only a theory (after being exposed) before asking the thread be closed to save the author from further loss of face?

As for such helpful posts as:

Originally posted by Italiano
always the same people....

Perhaps the reason for this could be the responses that you decry are posted by those who, like myself, hold a genuine interest in such matters and who are tired of having the subject continually ridiculed due to outrageous claims made by those whos only motive is to have their ego massaged a little. A personal want that detracts from the subject any much needed credability. Perhaps then with this understanding it might be more logical to see those who initially make such claims as 'dis-info agents'.

It is a simple technique used by those who desire to be cult leaders, to those who deny the required unquestioning faith, label them as devils, dis-info agents or whatever would be most easily accepted by those you hope to sway.

So who then would be of most use as a dis-info agent? Let us consider here which of the two would be most effective, if dis-info were the desired aim?

1) One who looks and logically questions such claims and by there actions gives credence to the possibility and study of the subject thus providing the general public (who may be a little afraid of entering the arena because of 'mad conspiracy theorists') with an opportunity to see that there are those interested in the field who cannot be simply cast aside as cranks who believe anything at the drop of a hat and therefore gain the subject credibility;

or

2) One who makes outrageous claims which would obviously, true or not, be unacceptable to the vast majority of people and so estrange them and further polarise the subject. Then, to cap it off, such a person refuses to provide the least bit of evidence, or even hint as to why they have reached such a conclusion. Surely an illogical step which would again lead most people who happened into such a conversation to look upon the whole field with great and justified scepticism, if even that.

So perhaps Italiano it may be wise for you and, others of such ilk, to sit a minute and think a little more about the benifits that blind acceptance brings. The fantastic technology we see surrounding us all today, conceivably any and every advance that mankind has made has come from the search for truth in various fields. If we had remained seated, watching in awe as the which doctor danced about the village fire with such blind acceptance and unquestioning minds as you seem to wish then I doubt we would be communicating through such a medium as ATS.

In which case thank God for sceptics, their denial of ignorance and unfaltering search for truth.

Regards,

Jack

jra

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I don't have anything to say except, well put JAK. I couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
yes in fact Mr. Jak usualy writes very well, it's a pitty that more then a half ot what he wrotes is completly Off topic. as i have sayed to others, i will not even bother to answer to some one that have not obviously other intencion then bash others based on belifes! future attacks will be sended to the ATS Stuff has i sayed before, and that is the way to go, instead to waiste time fighting all the time.
just to remember all. that ATS is a place to speak, show, and debate about anything related to conspiracys, some ones bring proofs, some ones debates the proofs and ideas here, and others bring the ideas and theorys to be debunked by others. any of you have a problem with me , harak or who else more?, please use the "complains" button, and let the topics roll. some one don't like it or don't belive?, fine, there are many others that are interested.
thx

*typos & wrong phrase.

[edit on 15-8-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
kangaxx - do you agree that the most important thing is finding out the TRUTH ?

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
sure. but the truth seek is always and must be a personal crusade of each of us, i do not belive that "the truth" could be reached in other way. as it is stated in this topic, "they know much more"!, our mission will be trying to find what they are hidding, but think on this....if they are hidding,how can any one have proofs of it? the day some one have it , will not be a "hidden" thing anymore, and the conspiray will end.

*Typos

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Yea...JAK, my apology's...
I shouldn't call anyone a dissinfo agents because it seems to me that that is the way to attract them...

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx
they are hidding,how can any one have proofs of it? the day some one have it , will not be a "hidden" thing anymore, and the conspiray will end.

so what you are saying is that all these "facts" that you "know" of are not really facts , they are just theories. you have not actually came across any proof yourself , you have just decided in your own mind that things are this way?

Originally posted by Italiano
I shouldn't call anyone a dissinfo agents because it seems to me that that is the way to attract them...

name one person who has spread dissinfo near you ?

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead

they are hidding,how can any one have proofs of it? the day some one have it , will not be a "hidden" thing anymore, and the conspiray will end.

so what you are saying is that all these "facts" that you "know" of are not really facts , they are just theories. you have not actually came across any proof yourself , you have just decided in your own mind that things are this way?

again: Off topic!
we are not in a topic about me!

P.S. i just realized now, that even my anterior answer to you, (in your quote) is Off Toppic, i am sorry for that, i will try to be straight on that rule.

*correcting quote.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
no - we are in one of these magical mystical topics again where proof does not matter

asking for proof and giving reasons why we are asking for proof is not off topic

JAK

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Yes, well... thank you Kangaxx.

I don't believe I requested anything of you, let alone made any such 'off topic' remark which would elicit a reply from you remarking on my character. I shall however indulge you, albeit briefly.

You have already in a previous thread given a great example of your concept of what a healthy debate should consist of; unfounded assertations and the all powerful ignore button to those who disagree.

I fail to see how my previous post was off topic. I would be grateful if you would consent to point it out in a U2U to me so we do not waste further time in this thread.

What gives you the impression I only come here to bash people? The point, which I would hope is easy for all who wish to see and which I feel permeates throughout the post, was a request for further information as to how Harak came to hold such beliefs alongside the suggestion that such a request does not amount to debunking, bashing or make the person asking a dis-information agent.

I am sorry if you feel I am bashing you here, I have included your name because I was hoping that Harak would take note from you now infamous thread where you offered a similar attitude toward those who would not tow the line as regards evidence. There is no continuity in stating that this board is

a place to speak, show, and debate about anything related to conspiracys...

and then take such a standpoint as you have in regards to those who would request some kind of evidence, or even the mere hint of suchlike.

Now, allow me to repeat myself, if you wish to continue to 'bash' me, stating that all I offer is attacks on people I think it would be most polite to refrain from posting such off topic and petty comments on an open board and take the matter up with me personally via U2U.

Alternately if I am that bad you could contact a mod or make use of the complaint button, I'm sure you have become very well acquainted with how it works. Also, while here please allow me to extend my gratitude to you for validating part of my post, how amusing you should offer such confirmation yourself, and so swiftly too, my thanks again.

Eagerly awaiting a U2U.

Regards,

Jack.

[edit on 15/8/04 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ok Harak...WE ae here to DENY IGNORANCE!
We DENY IGNORANCE.

NOw...you havn't posted link,s or where you got your information from.

where did you get your information from? You must have gotten it somewhere? Where did you read about this? learn about this? How do you know so much about it? Where did they get it from? How do they know it is true? How do you know it is true? How do we know it is true?How can we analyse it? So assess for ourselves that it is true.

Back up your statements!

Else poeple will jsut think of you as someone who talks # after believeing # with no facts or truth to back it up. And people dont like being lied to.

BACK IT UP!

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Well then whats going on now in your own and opinion and what will happen then. Intresting thread though.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
hello again Harak/Kangaxx (whoever you want to be today)

I am so sorry that I have blown your cover. But I do observe VERY WELL actually. It seemed most strange that as soon as I made a reference to you sounding like Kangaxx, we see the amazing reappearance of the very same. Didn`t kangaxx say that he was going to post on a single thread and then disappear forever?

Mpeake will back me up cos he read Kangaxxs thread from the begininng. I am sorry that this is massively off topic, but you are the same person and all this stuff about you living in the same house and being a student is absolute cr*p.

Please don`t get me wrong, I have nothing but respect for someone that has taken time to give to the conspiracy comunity. But you are losing all credibility by avoiding all calls for evidence and this stupid story you have cooked up.

WE ARE NOT STUPID, stop treating us like the mass-media chewing public. we are not the same, we are diferent, we can handle evidence so why do you refuse us the knowledge?

I hate to say it but there is a possibility that you are a derranged individual and you have no substance to back up your claims, but I would prefer to believe that you just enjoy teasing us by dangling the carrot.

You have said before that you can not tell us the truth as "they" would harm you, well if you can`t hide your identity from me, who is merely a casual visitor to ATS then you have little chance of pulling the wool over "their" eyes.

Well enough is enough, give us evidence, tell us the truth and stop talking in riddles - you confuse no-one!

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hello all

Kangaxx why don't you show any kind of evidence of what you are saying?

It would help to end this non-sense doubt, don't you think so?

Thank you
Crustas

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
People are speaking of going topic, but sometimes its nesecary to go " off topic" to help people understand things. And sometimes threads evolve into something differnt which is a good thing. Example, Mathmatics is related but has differnt topics, some things can be used to explain other things.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You know I have a powerful telescope and I never saw any Facility.

What I saw was like what it looked like in magazine.

I don't think it's true.

Show me a picture of the facility and I'll entertain you.

Until then:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well...this topic doesn't contain many facts from what I can see at all. Just what some person though up. So I don't believe a word of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join