It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antarctica Mysteries Ice free?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Dear Regenstorm

Ok I bit and I read a lot of it Pue!

Sorry mate I put it down that same as Nostradamus, just simple so obscure that anybody could read anything into it.

For me anyway not much to go on there.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Dear Mac,

I wished I could transmit the knowledge I gathered the last eight years to you and every other member here on ATS. If you were better informed about the Nazi UFOs and the rumors about them, you would be amazed if you read the book of Sajaha again.

My theory in short:

Nazis build UFOs.
Found above Antarctica a wormhole.
Found another habitat at the other side, possible other civilizations as well (Lebensraum).
War was at its height.
1000s fled through the wormhole.
Not everyone was allowed because of the crimes they committed.
Germany was occupied, but the new Lebensraum not.
Byrd attacked the bases in the vicinity of the wormhole during "High Jump".
Byrd went through the wormhole and had his conversation.
The 1947 UFO wave was a call for peace by the Nazis but was answered with violence.
Roswell was a German UFO, greys from Zeta Rectummi are likely a hoax.
1952 they tried it through contactees (Adamski, Menger) and a show at the White House.
1958 Three large EMP bombs above the Antarctic in an attempt to close the wormhole, the only result was the hole in the ozone-layer.
USA-USSR cold war was a hoax to hide the war against the Nazis.
Both have a secret joint space program.
Both are still at war with Germany and maybe even fighting on the other side of the wormhole.
As soon as Russia starts to march westwards, it won't be long.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Dear Regenstorm

I come down to this:

I look at the situation of UFO’s etc, with one premise and that is that TPTB are lying. In much the same way as they do about religion.

One certainly wonders if the various wars since WW2 where not to cover the deaths of the young soldiers in some other conflict, that being the case even more so since 9/11.

Also indeed as most of us here suspect that they have a secret military space program a base in Antarctica would be ideal to hide launches of such craft.

For me the idea that we are still fighting the Nazis is a bit way out there. Not that I do not think that they had something to do with the Antarctica conundrum.

I however look at it this way Nazis or who ever with such power would have had us for breakfast a very long time ago. If that was their intention.

Having seen a UFO myself a long time ago now I know there is something traveling around up there that we as far as we know do not control. Here is the thread if you are interested www.abovetopsecret.com...

A good few years ago now I had the time to ponder in such matters and joined ATS at that time and the one question that came to me was this. Why is all this such a secret?

It obviously has to do with TPTB losing control, that is a given.

Dose it go further than that I do not know.

What I am pretty such of is that we will not be attacked in a way that resembles “Independence Day” great film but it ant going to happen that way. Much more likely to be “War of the Worlds” but in reveres. In other words one day we will all just wake up dead.

However this is all as may be but the one thing I know for sure is that humanity only has one enemy and that is our PTB. I just wish the young who join their armed forces under the flag of patriotism could see that.

edit on 25-6-2011 by MAC269 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by youallcrazy

There is activity down there for sure. Only a handful of geologists are "allowed" to venture. Here are some facts.

1. The South Pole has important applications to earth’s axis, and the little "wobble" that is a natural phenomenon.
2. The ozone is gone, and there is a hole above that’s almost a mile wide.
3. The ice mass connected to the land mass is larger.
4. Physics shares that this ice mass will cause a significant effect on this wobble if it relocates itself less then a quarter mile.
5. Where the land and ice mass connected, is the concern.

I believe that the Japan earthquake was a direct result from the above as the ice at the south pole is significantly melting. Imagine this "ice mass" breaks off. Relocating or moving from point of origin is not the entire concern. It's when the wobble is escalated, and our planet attempts to "adjust" to this wobble. Think!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaiianeye55

I think you might want to rethink those facts, because they are all wrong. But instead of me posting rebuttals to each and every one of your facts and you not accepting them, how about you post just one reliable source for each of them.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Dear All

One thing I forgot and has not been mentioned in all this is the old map from the Turkish admiral.

He did not make it but took it from even older maps. It is as far as we know accurate for an ice free Antarctic.

The admiral’s map was made hundreds of years before the first know visit to Antarctica.

Just more too ponder.

edit on 26-6-2011 by MAC269 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join