It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati EXPOSED????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Point taken

But at the end of the day, you do not have to watch the puppet show. You actually choose to watch it. I guess this aspect of it is what bothers me the most. The people screaming the loudest about entertainers and the Illuminati are the ones most obsessed with those entertainers. When they rant about so and so's performance on the VMAs that only gives more attention to the artist. In the end, talk and attention = money and ratings. It's a never ending cycle and I do wish that they would stop with it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

But at the end of the day, you do not have to watch the puppet show. You actually choose to watch it. I guess this aspect of it is what bothers me the most. The people screaming the loudest about entertainers and the Illuminati are the ones most obsessed with those entertainers. When they rant about so and so's performance on the VMAs that only gives more attention to the artist. In the end, talk and attention = money and ratings. It's a never ending cycle and I do wish that they would stop with it.

Also a good point. I'm sure to some degree people think they are making others aware of what is going on. Me, I see the symbolism and the puppet show and largely choose to ignore it. I detest most mass consumption pop music and TV and, while I am aware of someone like Lady Gaga and the fact that there are now 3 or 4 "Real Housewives" shows they are a non-entity to me and I don't pay them any attention at all because you're right, it only directs more attention towards it.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The Illuminati put their signs everywhere because 1: it shows they are in power and we are powerless to stop them at this point 2: they're heavily into symbology and numberology.

The Illuminati worship Satan; the Illuminati are the group at the very top of the Masonic ring, as Free Masonry is the first door step into the whole thing. But they don't call him Satan, the fallen angel; they call him Lucifer, the great and mighty angel, equal to God.

Those of you unsure about whether or not the Illuminati exist, google or watch youtube videos of John Todd or Fritz Springmeier. There are many other people who claim to have been part of the Illuminati, spoke out about it, who have either been killed, serving jail time, or have never been seen or heard of again.

As for music, connecting to the fact that the Illuminati worship Satan, before his fall from Heaven Satan, who was then called Lucifer, was an instrument of music.

Music does alot to affect the human mind and body, through the effects of sound waves.
www.youtube.com...
if music does this to water, remember that the human body is like...60-70% water.

Just some notes

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Yes, they do run the music industry using the mafia and other organized crime groups as a front and as conveyors for their drug business run in parallel. There are the hard core satanist music groups which do little if anything to bring fans deep into their Luciferian grips, and then there are the soft core groups designed to use more subtle mainstream symbology to ween those more resistant bit by bit into their clutches. For example in the following video clip you will see that they use Merlin the magician exercising his magical control over the castle, seat of worldly power led by royalty or politicians forced to obey his spell, and the same lightning from his wand spreads to the band which plays music under his magical commands. Then you see sacrificial fires with cobras to finally end up with a giant Cobra surmounting the group in its reptilian hypnotic control over mankind.

The entire industry is used as a propaganda tool for an Illuminati agenda to bring havoc and ruin on Earth by the release of legions of demons in their sought after "Helter Skelter" which could either be by bringing forth ultra-dimensional malevolent spirits conjured up by the cult of Evil or maybe even by bringing into our planet through some sort of dimensional worm-hole Stargate alien beings of a predatory serpent race? Whatever their reasons we can only agree it is deeply SICK.

GS

D

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I agree with certin points of this movie there is a big cabal, a power that be or Illuminati, but what i don't like is the racist over tones on all angles first whites are referred to as crackers (Griff does know the Illuminati blood line book was writin by a white guy right?) and i also don't like the fact it focuses to much on hip hop, it should look at metal and pop and blues and rock ect ect you can't give those genres a free pass.

Remember if they keep us apart and we don't unite under one blood and not blue but red and we get passed color we stand a fighting chance other wise it's just divide and conquer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join