It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati EXPOSED????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This 2:48 long video shows how the industry promotes Illuminati,Satan and homosexuality through top music artists!

This is one of the best Illuminati exposed videos I've seen on the music industry.It definitely exposes the Satanic,homosexual agenda being pushed on us by the Illuminati!

How can they use kids to push their sick,twisted,perverted bull crap on people?Never mind the fact they're doing it, but using kids to do it just shows how evil they are.

The video speaks for itself!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
When are you people going to realize the bloody Illuminati don't exist? Come on. Just because Dan Brown writes about them doesn't make them real. And the idea that they control popular culture is...honestly, I can't say what I think of it because it'd be a T&C violation. I'm getting sick of hearing "the Illuminati/Bilderberg/Bohemian Grove/Zionists/Trilateral Commission/etc run the world!".

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

How do you know?

So all the people talking about the Illuminati are just "crazy"?Are we all just imagining seeing all those Illuminati symbols and hearing all those Illuminati references?

Why would people be talking about something that doesn't exist?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
How do you know?
Because if they were really in control, things would look a LOT different right now.

So all the people talking about the Illuminati are just "crazy"?Are we all just imagining seeing all those Illuminati symbols and hearing all those Illuminati references?
Sometimes? Yes. And the rest of the time it's because someone intentionally put it in the media to get a rile out of the conspiracy theorists. Does wonders for sales. Just ask Dan Brown.

Why would people be talking about something that doesn't exist?
Because they're looking for someone else to blame for their miserable lives.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
WOW!!!!! Ok! whats up with the whole homosexual disses! Im Gay and I have been this way for as along as I remember I didnt ask tp me to be this way. Do you think some one would really just make a choice to have the chance of their whole family, friends, Taking their love and caringness away from them? come on!!!!!!!! and if you think that they would you have alot of reflecting to do and actually put your self in other peoples shoes. We need to realize that we could have been born anyone in this world and could be believing the same thing a someone on the opposite side of the world. We are all one! we have all been created from one. WE ARE ALL HERE WETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT AND WE NEED TO REALIZE THAT!!!! Everybody has the right to be happy and live healthy. I am opposed to what this government is doing to all of us. Put it all together. As long as we are making homosexual some kind of evil thing We CAN NEVER all unite and fight for the most important issue which is world peace and realizing we all deserve a healthy and happy life sytle. And please none of this stupid aids bull # either. Diseases dont come out of know where. That Virus was created do your research. Just had to put that in there. going Back to homosexuality which is refered to be a sin against nature "peccatum contra naturam" is incorrect there is research that homosexuality in almost 1,500 species ranging from primate to gut worms. STOP BEING IGNORANT AND FOCUS ON THE REAL ISSUE PEOPLE THIS HOMOPHOPIC # IS A WAY THEY GET A HOLD OF YOU MENTALY. 1 LOVE

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I'm getting sick of hearing "the Illuminati/Bilderberg/Bohemian Grove/Zionists/Trilateral Commission/etc run the world!".

Well, if the membership/attendance lists of Bliderberg/Bohemian Grove/Trilateral Commision/CFR, etc. weren't populated by Royalty, World leaders and heads of state, CEO's/Owners/High-ups of major international corporations, military-industrial companies (Bechtel, Halliburton, etc), and International Bankers (Goldman Sachs, Lehman, JP Morgan Chase, etc), as well as A-list cultural/media figures/journalists--You might be justified in your opinion.

However, the documented fact is that these organizations ARE populated by high ranking and powerful people in the areas of Politics/Government, Businesses/Corporations, Banking/Money, and Entertainment/Media. These are the people that set policy and public opinion. These are the people that decide that we are going to engage in ongoing wars in (now) 3 countries and counting. These are the people that crash economies and then get richer by taking bailouts.

Regardless of your opinion on conspiracy theory, the simple fact is that by the very virtue of their membership these groups DO literally run the world.

and Josh Norton

Because if they were really in control, things would look a LOT different right now.

Really? How would they look different? Because that's presuming that things aren't more or less like they want them right now with the elite getting richer with the lion's share of wealth concentrated in very few hands and the masses being controlled and zombified, Empirical hegemony throughout the world and working hard on the Middle East, 6 major media companies or less controlling the majority of what people see and hear and trying hard to control the internet. Your statement seems to presume that these groups "if in control" would be operating out of a sense of service to others rather than a sense of service to self which is the reality of the lives and priorites of many of the people populating the groups discussed above.

Because they're looking for someone else to blame for their miserable lives.

My that's a rather blanket and baseless statement isn't it? I don't have a miserable life even though I wasn't born into a life of privilege. In many ways the policies of these elite haven't touched my life. I've never gone hungry, I've never experienced the disruption of war or discrimination. Sure, some doors have been closed to me during this life but others have been open. This is my path, my life, my choices, and I am at peace with them. And yet there is an old statement that if one of us is chained none of us are free. I weep for the innocent children in the Middle East blown apart and poisoned with DU weapons paid for by my tax money while the suppliers of these weapons profit. I am frustrated by the dumbing down of society by an education system that no longer teaches people how to think but simply what to think. I am angered by the suppression of alternative energy sources that would free us from our dependence on oil (one of the reasons for many of these wars) as the oil companies continue to post record profits while poisoning the planet (BP rig explosion for one). I'm sickened by an Intelligence Agency Network that uses murder and blackmail as SOP as well as experimenting on unwitting people (Guatamala, Mossadeqs Iran, etc just look at history.) Or that fights a war on drugs with one hand while being a supplier and profiteer on the other. No, I'm not looking for someone to blame for my miserable life, I am looking at history and placing blame where blame is due for a whole host of human misery.

And I agree with the poster above me, the OP is very down on the LGBT community who are born the way they are and not influenced to be that way through some nefarious agenda.

edit on 18-6-2011 by coyotepoet because: 2nd response

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
When are you people going to realize the bloody Illuminati don't exist? Come on. Just because Dan Brown writes about them doesn't make them real. And the idea that they control popular culture is...honestly, I can't say what I think of it because it'd be a T&C violation. I'm getting sick of hearing "the Illuminati/Bilderberg/Bohemian Grove/Zionists/Trilateral Commission/etc run the world!".

Just a point of fact, dan brown did not create the idea of the illuminati. They did actually exist at one time and they did have the goal of changing the order of the world. If they exist today is another matter all together.

Side bar, I don't do CT's i don't need to imagine nefarious activities in order to mistrust government. Its right there in plain sight for all to see.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I thinking everyone is not realizing the important part to this clip. The first 11 minutes got my attention, I only watched up to minute 45, but the woman that was relaying that information had a hint of fear in her voice. If anyone else can pick up emotions off of people's voices then you probably can understand what I mean. I will probably watch the rest of the video, but it is not the illuminati that worry me, it is what the US government is doing.
edit on 18-6-2011 by justsomekid because: tired and forgot some words

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
exactly what nuroslam said its its up to you what you want to believe on that but before dan browns books ever were written 2pac was rappen about them and than didnt he die soon after hmmmmm. and even before that i have heard about them and other secret orginizations. its just everyone didnt get info like we can now.

and oh wow i got side tracked from what i just watched scary stuff at the beginning, but thats somthing i hope dosnet happen. if it does though remember its better to burn out than to fade away.
edit on 18-6-2011 by SpunGCake because: forgot somthing

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.

In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy "power behind the throne", allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, the Illuminati are believed to be the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of a New World Order.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Doco starts well, then ends in a Nicki Minaj hatefest. Boring, but the symbolism is very interesting. You can stop watching the moment the Nicki Minaj commentary starts.

@ShadeWolf, There's a notice at the top of this thread...does you comment count as a violation of said notice?

edit on 18-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Homophobic?

I'm not homophobic I just don't think it should be pushed on us,especially our kids.Kids shouldn't even be thinking about sex..they're kids.So leave the perverted crap out!And all I said was it's being pushed on people!Which it is.If our kids didn't see the perverted crap on tv they wouldn't be thinking about it as much.But because it's being promoted everywhere,people think that's how they're suppose to be.I mean if Lady Gaga is doing it then...

"it's because someone intentionally put it in the media to get a rile out of the conspiracy theorists".

lol are you serious with that?Why would anyone care about what the "conspiracy theorists" think?So instead of putting all the Illuminati signs and symbols everywhere to let people know who's running the show...they do it for the "conspiracy theorists"?Do you expect people to believe that?

Soo.. do you think billionaires like Eminem or all the top artists are doing it for money?...um..they're rich already lol.

Try again skeptics!
edit on 18-6-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomekid

"it is not the illuminati that worry me, it is what the US government is doing"

Who do you think controls the US Government?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

I'm getting sick of hearing "the Illuminati/Bilderberg/Bohemian Grove/Zionists/Trilateral Commission/etc run the world!".

Well, if the membership/attendance lists of Bliderberg/Bohemian Grove/Trilateral Commision/CFR, etc. weren't populated by Royalty, World leaders and heads of state, CEO's/Owners/High-ups of major international corporations, military-industrial companies (Bechtel, Halliburton, etc), and International Bankers (Goldman Sachs, Lehman, JP Morgan Chase, etc), as well as A-list cultural/media figures/journalists--You might be justified in your opinion.

Yes, and that is all wonderful, but the Illuminati was against all of that. They wanted the people to be able to make decisions, learn whatever they chose to, and not be controlled by tyrannical leaders. That sounds exactly opposite of what you and this video keep claiming. At what point was the Illuminati resurrected and then changed 180 degrees? Why would it have to be the Illuminati? IS it possible that ignorant people cling to that name because they are too lazy to figure out who is really pulling the strings? Someone is, I agree on that, but the name Illuminati gets drug through every sewer around before most know anything about the original.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

At what point was the Illuminati resurrected and then changed 180 degrees? Why would it have to be the Illuminati? IS it possible that ignorant people cling to that name because they are too lazy to figure out who is really pulling the strings? Someone is, I agree on that, but the name Illuminati gets drug through every sewer around before most know anything about the original.

I agree with you to a point, that is why I left the Illuminati off of my list of groups, focusing on Bilderberg/CFR/TC/BG. At best the use of the term Illuminati is lazy shorthand--a blanket name for TPTB at the top of the pyramid. At worst it is obfuscation and muddying the waters--like blaming the Masons for everything. But that still doesn't change the fact that the memberships of the groups mentioned are the people who are very much in positions of power in our world.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I had to put some ice on my knee after that jerk. Yea, I didn't even notice your response lacked the Illuminated ones as boogymen. I am not convinced that everyone with wealth and power is evil or part of some secret cabal. I think it has to go deeper and have some meaning to it. If it was so simple to just be a greed factor, anyone with common sense would step in and explain to some of these people that it's physically impossible for them to spend everything they have, so oppressing others to get more, is just masochistic. Maybe there is something to all the Crowley magik. I am just glad I am poor enough not to be a threat to anyone. Less stress that way.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I actually agree with. I also agree with the person saying that the Illuminati brand is heavily misused and abused. My person thinking is the Illuminati and being illuminated is not a bad thing.

What irks me the most about all of this is the idea that something seemingly so powerful would need the assistance of rappers and entertainers to promote their agenda. If they are so influential, why do they need assistance? More importantly, IF they do need the assistance from entertainers and people are aware of this, why do some spend so much time interpreting and obsessing over these people and their antics? Just ignore them.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by vesqui1990

I agree with you that gay people are born gay. BUT, don't a lot of gay people pretend to be straight to fit in??? YES, they do. On that same token, don't you think that some straight people may also pretend to be gay in order to fit into a certain lifestyle? YES, i know for a fact they would and they do. I knew a bunch of straight girls in HS that used to make out with other girls at parties to fit in and because all the "hot" guys they wanted liked watching it. Same thing here.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

What irks me the most about all of this is the idea that something seemingly so powerful would need the assistance of rappers and entertainers to promote their agenda. If they are so influential, why do they need assistance?

I think you are looking at it wrong. They don't NEED the assistance of entertainers, entertainers are a tool to be used to fill a certain need. Different tools for different jobs. They aren't going to use bankers to control public perception, they will use bankers for controlling the economy and likewise for other specialized areas. I think the entertainers that are tools are used:

1) For mind/perception control and programming of certain ideas and ways of thinking. Think about it--the really powerful person isn't going to stand in front of the screen saying "think this way", they are going to be behind the scenes and influencing people in more more subtle ways using entertainers as the front person.

2) For distraction.

It's better to think of the powerful ones as the puppet-masters that are pulling the strings behind the scenes while the unsuspecting populace is simply watching the puppets that are on the stage.

edit on 18-6-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I am not convinced that everyone with wealth and power is evil or part of some secret cabal. I think it has to go deeper and have some meaning to it. If it was so simple to just be a greed factor, anyone with common sense would step in and explain to some of these people that it's physically impossible for them to spend everything they have, so oppressing others to get more, is just masochistic. Maybe there is something to all the Crowley magik.

I don't think EVERYONE with wealth and power are evil either. There are some people who use their wealth and power in a service to others fashion, but there are plenty of others who operate out of service to self or a bigger agenda. I don't think it's just about greed either, I think it's about power and control, in which case it isn't about oppressing others to get more, it's about oppressing others to oppress others. I also believe that there is a heavy occult aspect to it as well (but again, not "demonizing" every aspect of the occult, just the negative use of its power) so that some of the agenda may be about the spiritual level of things. I think that it's hard to say with any degree of certainty because there are so many layers, hidden agendas, and intentional obfuscation/disinformation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join