It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mad muslim Traitor Marine behind Pentagon "Bomb" scare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Yonathan Melaku, a muslim Lance Corporal in the U S Marine Reserves is ID'ed as the suspect in planting a supposed explosive package at the Pentagon.
His backpack held what was thought to be spent ammunition for an automatic weapon and ammonium nitrate.
According to ABC News
abcnews.go.com...
“Sources also said there were pro-al Qaeda statements found in a notebook that contained mostly notes for a financial class. There was also was a page containing words "al qaeda," "Taliban rules," "mujahidin" and "defeated coalition forces."
www.foxnews.com...
abcnews.go.com...
Is this his FaceBook Page?
www.facebook.com...
The US military bungled it in Vietnam by allowing the VC to hide out in Buddhist temples, and fire rockets killing are young men. In Somalia, they refused to disallow the Presidents order on not providing our Black Hawk Special Forces the necessary Fire power of the C130 Gunships. Afghanistan is proving to be the very same flawed paradigm of the Vietnam War. A muslim Major is promoted in the US Army and allowed to murder our soldiers and terrorize a US Military Base. And now, another "peaceful" muslim leaves a bomb at the Pentagon. Let's not forget the muslim who shot the CIA employees at the entrance of the CIA Headquarters, but that's a whole different thread.
Wake UP Sheeple! These radicals are here, in our country, and this administration has their head stuck in a sand trap.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Violater1 because: more info comming out.

edit on 17-6-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

More from ABC News,” "We are told he had a backpack with five pounds of something labeled ammonium nitrate but as of this juncture, has not passed the test that indicates explosive capacity," Kelly said. "It is too early to, I think, draw any conclusions but the investigation obviously is going forward(sic) with the federal authorities. Melaku is a naturalized citizen and lance corporal in the Marine Corps Reserve, 4th engineer batallion (sic) out of the Baltimore, Md., New York City Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said today. Melaku allegedly told police in Arlington that there were other "devices" in the area and also the location of his vehicle.”
abcnews.go.com...

Holy *snip*, he planted more devices!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Now according to Ethiopiaforums,
ethiopiaforums.com...
Police were investigating a vehicle, a red 2011 Nissan, that contained materials authorities were examining to determine if it was a bomb or other weapon. The possible device was reported neutralized, according to law enforcement spokesmen at the scene. The Department of Homeland Security’s spokesman Matthew Chandler would only say that the agency is monitoring a suspicious vehicle. “DHS is monitoring a suspicious vehicle incident causing road closures around the Pentagon,” he said in a statement. “This is a law enforcement matter at this time, with the U.S. Park Police and the Arlington County Police Department as leads and other federal agencies on the scene.”
Gee, all of those crotch searches from the TSA/DHS have been real effective, haven’t they.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

A muslim Major is promoted in the US Army and allowed to murder our soldiers and terrorize a US Military Base. And now, another "peaceful" muslim leaves a bomb at the Pentagon

Christians are not more peaceful. They dropped atomic bombs, did the vietname war, the korean war, did the 1991 gulf war, the 2003 iraq, afghan war, libya war and are responsible for many more deaths. If you look at statistics Christians are more violent than Muslims. It is in the inherent nature of the christian to murder.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think its the inherint nature of extremists, not Christianity or Islam or any other religion, there are extremists in every religion, doesn't help that the media likes to turn every Muslim into an extremist.

that's how the media does it:
person A bombed a place, person A happens to be Christian, that's how the headline would be "a terrorist arrested for trying to bomb place X".

for person B, just change his religion to Muslim, & the headline would be "a Muslim extremist arrested for trying to bomb infidels".

I'm an athiest in a Muslim country, most of my friends are Muslim, & NOT ONCE have I heard anyone say "lets go bomb that church that is full of infidels", in fact, when we pass by a church, the usual topic is "blonde chicks are hot".
edit on 18-6-2011 by AKABH because: spellchecked

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
reply to post by Violater1

More from ABC News,” "We are told he had a backpack with five pounds of something labeled ammonium nitrate but as of this juncture, has not passed the test that indicates explosive capacity," Kelly said.

I guarantee you with the blood on my face that this is propaganda to the fullest.

I certainly won't have anything "labeled" what it is if I intend to use it nefariously...who would?
edit on (6/18/1111 by loveguy because:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Now he has been linked to shootings in D.C. and area Military buildings.
www.foxnews.com...

top topics

join