It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dream of a wormhole...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Well this is the dream forum so I'll share my dream. Pretty weird, I was on a bus with several people and the next thing I know I see a wormhole in front of us. Never seen anything like this in movies, tv, life, so it was weird to have such a visual experience of it. The wormhole looked like a metallic liquid that you couldn't see through but could jump through. Imagine your office wall or house wall turning into a metallic liquid form that moves as if it was water.

Well everyone on the bus starting jumping through it and I was last to jump in.
After I jumped in, I was in another dimension, another world. I remember hearing someone telling me to hurry up and not get to comfortable there since the wormhole would close and we would be stuck there. I just remember going there and feeling an incredible warm positive atmosphere and knowing I had to go back to earth's negative atmosphere.

Well that's my dream.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bputman

What did you see when you went in to the wormhole?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Just forest, animals, I didn't see any cities just open woods.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Sounds like you had a cool experience. Stargate rings a bell when you said metallic liquid.

So what happened, did you guys get out of the bus and jump through or did you go Hollywood style into the wormhole while on the bus. Can you imagine being the first one to put your hand through?

If you can, try real hard to remember and describe the place that the wormhole took you as to add another layer to the post. I think it's wild that we can feel or experience while sleeping, and then wake up feeling as though we had actually experienced it.

~Glu

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Very interesting dream, I had a easy time visualizing it from how you described it down to the feelings and mood. If you are interested in metaphysical aspects behind it there are a lot of Website and books that have amazing resources. Sorry I can't give a link right now but if you are that interested I could help you find one.

This is just my personal interpretation but it I seen it as this: You and your peers/friends might be transitioning or changing in a positive way and it comes in the form of a big "jump" through the wormhole. Your friends shouted to hurry so you wouldn't be left behind or miss any of the fun. And all the feelings and emotions you described in the "other side" fit that like a slipper.

I would like to hear your toughts and opinions on this.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ElmersGluon

The bus didn't go through it, it appeared at the front of the bus and people walked into it. Couldn't see what was beyond it but for some reason I walked through it as well. Everyone had the option to go through it or not. I have no idea where I was, jut knew that we were in another dimension on another planet. Maybe I was still on earth but at a different time.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I think you saw like I did, another world in the positive vs. the negative. The worm hole is to me symbolic of a crossing some have made and others will. I saw this group of very happy folks waiting at a gate to go to this unspoiled world, I was finally allowed to open the gate, then we transitioned, but it ended there, but the other world is wonderful. As a side note, the bodies we were in were like these but more energy, we could manifest odd things like making a body part become invisible, good humor shown here.

I have seen it floating beside this one, much like this one, different continents and such as well as walking it once. You will find the animals with high intelligence and a part of us, there were no enemies there either. My wife viewed it from a large something one night, house? or craft. nuff said for now.

new topics

top topics

join