It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Government continues ignoring how Settlers harass and attack Palestinians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Firstly, I know ATS is filled with all this Anti-Israeli stuff and you guys are tired of it, but I hate listening to someone talking about how Palestinians are brought up to hate Israelis, Israel is the real victim etc.
Please watch these videos

This is what many palestinians have to put up with. This is the sort of thing. Yes they have been taught to hate with propaganda but if you lived like this every day then what would you do?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The URL's are messed up, videos are not showing.

Whatever ANY government denies, we the people should scrutinize.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

edit on 17-6-2011 by Zamini because: ddoouubbllee ppoosstt

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas
Firstly, I know ATS is filled with all this Anti-Israeli stuff and you guys are tired of it, but I hate listening to someone talking about how Palestinians are brought up to hate Israelis, Israel is the real victim etc.
Please watch these videos

This is what many palestinians have to put up with. This is the sort of thing. Yes they have been taught to hate with propaganda but if you lived like this every day then what would you do?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

The second video was something new for me, the rest I probably have seen. It really is irritating, I mean what can you do living under an occupation. The soldiers are not there to protect you, there is no police, only soldiers, police doesn't treat you the same as the colonizers.

It is a messed up situation to live in, but hopefully it will change and Zionism will be eradicated from the face of this earth.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
its amazing how Israel can get away with everything, once someone criticizes Israel, he's called out, being called racist, & then the holocaust has to be mentioned somewhere, the fact that half of them weren't Jews is never brought up.

I have a Jewish online friend that agrees with this, he's tired of their superiority complex & the guilt trip they use whenever they hear something unpleasant. I'm anti-Israel, not anti-Judaism btw.

note: I'm sorry if I offended anyone, this post is directed at the people that use this tactic, I have a lot of of Jewish friends that are nice & never guilt me when we discuss politics.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AKABH

Well thats how it goes. The winners write history. Right now Israel is the 'winner' so it will have more influence.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Unfortunately, both the settlers AND the IDF daily harrass the Palestinians. One can only conclude it is the POLICY of the Israeli government to make life as unbearable as possible to encourage the Palestinians to leave.
As far as your comment of a lot of anti-Israel threads is concerned, without the actions documented in the videos the threads would be a lot less. But think, should one be pro Israel while Israel continues to flount international law? Should we consider a state legitimate when it , thru its actions disavows signed agreements? Just as Israel has it's "cancer" (settlers) The Palestinians have theirs (Hamas). That said, in my mind Israels actions over the past 60 years defines it as a "rogue" state as ANY other state that has acted as Israel has would certainly be identified as such.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

The winners write history

May be the winner writes the history , but history is not the truth . the truth will be written by trusted writers and will be judged by one justice judge in the Judgment day.

Zionists think that they are going to live forever.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

top topics

join