It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs In South America - Disclosure Has Begun - Full Feature

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Null
edit on 17-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Just watched it. That was pretty interesting. I agree with the man in the video, there is no reason to hide this any more. Other countries are disclosing what evidence they have, it's time for the US govt to show what they've got. With the sophisticated technology we have, I'm sure it would be proof positive that we are not alone.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Wooooppeeee! At last, a decent video about UFO's on ATS.
After all the BS we have to put up with, it's refreshing to watch an intriguing UFO video for once. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Wooooppeeee! At last, a decent video about UFO's on ATS.
After all the BS we have to put up with, it's refreshing to watch an intriguing UFO video for once. Thanks for sharing.

And for whatever reason, all the 'debunkers', knowitalls, dismissers are nowhere to be seen.
Wonder what it will take for them to admit there is a good chance we have extraterrestrial visitors in our atmosphere.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
After all...many Nazis did go to South America and set up some shops down there.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

lol Im sure it is just a matter of time, but we might as well let sleeping dogs lie. Like I said in the beginning though, some of this footage is going to be really hard to just explain away, so that is the good news for us

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

And for whatever reason, all the 'debunkers', knowitalls, dismissers are nowhere to be seen.

That's because there is nothing in this video worth following up on. Nor is there anything in this video that would even come close to convincing someone with a reasonable mind to switch sides and start hanging out with the tin foil hat believer crowd.

But, if you already believe in little green men flying around on this planet, then this video ir just about the perfect mentality for you and so is this thread. This is why most of those "evil' debunkers are not even wasting their time in a thread about this worthless and non-convincing youtube video. Just because it has three pages of believers crying about how good it is doesn't automatically make it worth discussing, believers are not as keen as those that require actual good evidence before they accept the least likely conclusion concerning this phenom.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Another "Disclosure is immenent|Coming|Here|Has Begun" topic ... which never turns out to be...

I'll check out the video after work but it sounds like it's more of the same.
edit on 17-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
Questions:

1) I can't tell what the objects in the video are. They are unidentified. Some look like they could be balloons. Some look like they could be lights on hills or other mundane structures filmed at night, when the hills aren't visible. I'm not saying that's what they are. As I said, I can't tell what they are. But that being the case, my first question is: what is the basis for the assumption that these are extraterrestrial craft?

2) There have been mass sightings before. These have been advertised and covered numerous times in the past. In addition, governments have made available some of their UFO documentation to the public (England and France in particular, for example.) People have proclaimed in the past that disclosure was imminent for these reasons, and for myriad other reasons. So my second question is: what is the basis for the assumption that disclosure has begun with these sightings, documents, and statements?

3) The video makes a lot of claims. However, proof of these claims (beyond the footage of the aforementioned unidentified objects) is not offered in the video. A compelling presentation and claims accompanied by footage of what may be literally anything are not persuasive proof to me. So my final questions are: is there independent confirmation (i.e. by unbiased people not involved with this video or these events directly) of these claims, and what other sources of information are available to fact-check these claims?

Ace - making sense and asking logical questions are frowned upon in the UFO forum. If you don't have blind faith in questionable videos and pictures you will be mocked for your disbelief and be called a "debunker" or one of many other names. That is really the only argument against doubt in here - to mock the doubter and/or call them stupid.

Just keep in mind, once again - like every month since the Roswell "event" - disclosure is right around the corner. No, really - this time it is coming.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The best part to all of this is that the documents they're talking about were released in 2007 and 2008.... just saying.

Ever since then there's been all kinds of new shows about UFO's, they practically took over the History channel and NatGeo - funny, I remember hating the History channel back when I was in highschool, they used to just play stuff about WWII and Vietnam all day long. BTW, if none of it has any truth to it, then why exactly are they putting this stuff all over the History channel?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

It's nice to see people still going out of their way to spam the boards with useless information.

Wait 18 months then come back here and pretend you're cool.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Ace - making sense and asking logical questions are frowned upon in the UFO forum. If you don't have blind faith in questionable videos and pictures you will be mocked for your disbelief and be called a "debunker" or one of many other names. That is really the only argument against doubt in here - to mock the doubter and/or call them stupid.

Just keep in mind, once again - like every month since the Roswell "event" - disclosure is right around the corner. No, really - this time it is coming.

Its people like you, and the hardcore believers that gives this subject a bad name. Whats the bets you have nothing interesting to say, or can't hold up your own end when confronted with people who actually know what they are talking about

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
I do not need to have a degree in Physics or Quantum Mechanics to realize one simple thing.

We cannot be the only living organism in the universe, accept it or deny it, everyone has a choice and my choice was made many decades ago.

I don't think anyone is really debating whether there is other life in the universe or not (I'm not debating that anyway). The debate is whether that life is visiting Earth or not - which a lot of us doubt. In the infinite vastness of the universe, Earth is a tiny little unremarkable speck. Even our sun is fairly un-noticable in the vastness of the universe. Why are we so arrogant to believe that if there is life out there, and that life is capable of interstellar travel, that it must be visiting us? And also, if "they" are so superior in their intellect, why do they always seem to leave their very Earth-like navigation lights on when they enter our atmosphere? Why for that matter do they have navigation lights on craft that travel faster than light?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

I'm usually called a debunker or sceptic, but you have to be honest and admit that the South American UFO video does present some intriguing video footage and credible eye witness testimonies. To claim that none of this information is worth following up is simply not true. However, none of this video footage proves that we are being visited by Aliens, only that someone is in possession of advanced technology and you simply can't rule out that this tech might belong to some nation on Earth. Im guessing the US Gov, but I'm certainly not ruling out ET. Hopefully more evidence will come to light and then we'll know for sure who this tech belongs too.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

That's because there is nothing in this video worth following up on. Nor is there anything in this video that would even come close to convincing someone with a reasonable mind to switch sides and start hanging out with the tin foil hat believer crowd.

Sort of like they also avoid the cases with very solid evidence.

Skeptics I can handle. Debunkers who cherry pick what UFO cases they will take on so they have a leg to stand on makes me chuckle a bit. But check out the more pertinant cases on the board.. they often have no posts from the clever "skeptics"... wonder why.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
There are a few logical reasons why disclosure has not happened.

1) There are no such things as beings from other planets.
2) Aliens are real but the worlds governments have no idea what they want or why they are here.
3) Aliens do not want to be revealed and are waiting to reap the Earth when it is ripe.
4) Aliens do not want to be revealed because they want Earthlings to stay on Earth.
5) There are two Earth type societies, the ones that travel the stars and the ones like you and I that are stuck here.
6) Earth is a reality show for the Galaxy and they don't want to spoil the show!
7) UFOs/Aliens is a demonic trick to win your souls.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Time2Think

It's nice to see people still going out of their way to spam the boards with useless information.

Wait 18 months then come back here and pretend you're cool.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)

I'm not "cool" because I don't believe in the alien visitation religion? Ok, you got me with your intelligent argument. I'm a useless spammer. You have changed my mind with your clever remarks. I'm a believer now.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You make some valid points, but if these craft aren't Alien, then they probably belong to the US military and I ask myself the same questions. Why would the military fly billion dollar secret advanced technology over towns and cities, lit up like a Christmas tree?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I don't think anyone is really debating whether there is other life in the universe or not (I'm not debating that anyway). The debate is whether that life is visiting Earth or not - which a lot of us doubt. In the infinite vastness of the universe, Earth is a tiny little unremarkable speck. Even our sun is fairly un-noticable in the vastness of the universe.

This is something you don't seem to understand. Here we ahve a phenomenon that is unexplained and real, can you at least admit that?

Off course no one can say if its ET, militery projects,natural phenomenon etc, but to find out, we need to take the subject seriously, and the only way to do that, is to go into it without your de-bunking beliefs, ET beliefs etc because the only way we can get to the bottom of this, is to look at it for what it is, and thats a ufo.

Why are we so arrogant to believe that if there is life out there, and that life is capable of interstellar travel, that it must be visiting us?

No one knows what ET will be like, as we have never met one. So, debating it either way is pointless.

And also, if "they" are so superior in their intellect, why do they always seem to leave their very Earth-like navigation lights on when they enter our atmosphere? Why for that matter do they have navigation lights on craft that travel faster than light?

Oh, the de-bunkers "why do they have lights" lol If some of these ufo's are ET, then if they want to be seen, but not officially disclosed, what ways could they do this at night? Er with lights. Its not rocket science, is it.

The thing is, de-bunkers like you always have nothing to say about the evidence posted, most prob because they can't de-bunk it. Skeptics are very different to de-bunkers. I put de-bunkers in the same noat as hardcore believers. Basically the same, just the other side of the coan

So why don't you go ahead and talk about the film in question.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Im curious as to which clip in the show has you scratching your heads the most? Im sure it is just a matter of time before someone comes and says they are all swamp gas and lanterns etc. Funny I always thought the swarm shots were from mexico.

Not just Mexico, We (neighbors and I) saw swarms, or groups, in New Jersey (south). It looked almost like a huge battle, and lasted probably a half hour.
They looked like they were combining into one some places, and ejecting from others somewhere else. (It was a really crazy show.) They looked like they were going at each other, but they were far enough away that it was like watching big dots in the sky.
I only saw them because I had gone out onto the deck to sneak a cigarette. It was winter, and it was cold enough that I guess no one else saw them. I had no film, no digital camera, and no cell phone at the time. Oh well...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join